Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your second letter was a total shock to me :S
It is like you were talking about me and a special person in my life.
someone i lost and now i can't stop missing him.

Thank you Aki, for putting words to my thoughts.
The man you love so much is very very lucky and i hope for his shake that he knows that already.

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for my part u can post them in spanish as well lol
ok i'll post them in spanish too:p

Your second letter was a total shock to me :S
It is like you were talking about me and a special person in my life.
someone i lost and now i can't stop missing him.

Thank you Aki, for putting words to my thoughts.
The man you love so much is very very lucky and i hope for his shake that he knows that already.
wow i never thougth the my letters coulda have such an impoact on ppl:p

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okies here it goes:

Eres un ser muy especial, cada ves que te miro siento mariposas en el estomago, cuando estoy cerca de ti siento que mi vida esta completa, me olvido de todo lo bueno y malo de este mundo.
Cuando nuestras miradas se cruzan, por segundos siento que tu sientes lo mismo que yo y que te gustaria tanto hablarme como a mi me gustaria hablarte y ademas de hablarte me gustaria abrazarte y que el tiempo se detuviera para siempre y asi nunca tendriamos que separarnos.
Cuando siento que me miras me sonrojo y me pongo nerviosa, pero al mismo tiempo me pongo a pensar: "sera que piensas que soy bonita?"
Me gustaria mucho que pensaras en mi como yo pienso en ti desde que te vi por primera ves.
Espero que algun dia te pueda confesar mis verdaderos sentimientos.

Con amor,

Carolina

Done:p
I like this one it relates to me.:D

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Response to "Friends":

I thought it was very relatable to anybody who was in a similar position, and plenty of people have. I enjoyed the uncertainty of the letter. The girl has to first discover herself and what all this means to her before she can decide on a course of action. This letter is like a small window, glimpsing a short, yet important timeframe in the life of a young woman. The best part about it, is that it is a cliffhanger. You have led the readers on, enticing them to read more of your work, and to find out what happens to the woman.

Excellent work, I liked how it was essentially a photograph in time.

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a sad one...
SADNESS

Do you know? I thougth you were a great person, that you could fill the hole in my heart, i thought you were the one for me, but sadly i realize that you're not the great person i dreamt about, that it was just a mask, and that mask hides a bad person. I never thougth that you could be that kind of person, because your looks didn't tell me that.
Now your looks don't bring me the joy and happiness that they used to, now your looks bring me sadness and sorrow, not sadness for not having you, but sadness and sorrow for wasting my time loving you.
Now, i don't wanna talk to you or hold yo, the only thing i want to do now is to forget that one day you ment so much to me, much more than my own life.
I realize that you're not essential in my life, that i don't need you, that you didn't deserve my love, because you don't, before all this, when i said you were the best in the whole world, i put all my feelings for you in a letter, i didn't give it to you because i was scared of your reaction, i regreted that ta first, but now i don't regret it at all, now that letter is waiting for a really good person that loves me the way i am.
the last thing i want to say to you is don't worry, i don't hate you, i just feel pity that behind those beautiful eyes there aren't the nice and warm feelings that i thougth,

Carolina

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a sad one...
SADNESS

Do you know? I thougth you were a great person, that you could fill the hole in my heart, i thought you were the one for me, but sadly i realize that you're not the great person i dreamt about, that it was just a mask, and that mask hides a bad person. I never thougth that you could be that kind of person, because your looks didn't tell me that.
Now your looks don't bring me the joy and happiness that they used to, now your looks bring me sadness and sorrow, not sadness for not having you, but sadness and sorrow for wasting my time loving you.
Now, i don't wanna talk to you or hold yo, the only thing i want to do now is to forget that one day you ment so much to me, much more than my own life.
I realize that you're not essential in my life, that i don't need you, that you didn't deserve my love, because you don't, before all this, when i said you were the best in the whole world, i put all my feelings for you in a letter, i didn't give it to you because i was scared of your reaction, i regreted that ta first, but now i don't regret it at all, now that letter is waiting for a really good person that loves me the way i am.
the last thing i want to say to you is don't worry, i don't hate you, i just feel pity that behind those beautiful eyes there aren't the nice and warm feelings that i thougth,

Carolina
='(
I feel you... I had the exact same thing happen to me. She tried to come back, but i could not bring myself to look at her. I thank you for sharing this. :hug:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a sad one...
SADNESS

Carolina
O_O i'm going to start crying now T^T

bitlimuse

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too true too often
Too often we don't realize