Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i've been thinking about making this thread long time ago but i was too lazy to do it:p
I used to write letters(not really good with poems)... love letters... sad letters... i've always like to write and i would like to know what you guy think about them

NOTE: I wrote this letters in spanish so i had to translate them to english... so idk if the translation is ok:p i hope you like them... my english is not that good i hope you understand them :S

LOVE​
You're very speciall, every time i look at you i feel butterflies in my stomach, when i'm near you i feel that my life is complete, i forget about every good and bad thing of this world.
When our looks get crossed, just for a few seconds, it feels like you feel the same way i feel about you and that you'd like to talk to me as much as i'd like to talk to you, but i don't wanna just talk to you, i wanna hold you and keep you with me forever, that way we would never have to be apart.
When i you're looking at me i blush and get nervous and then i think "could it be possible that you think i'm pretty?".
I would love that you could think about me the way i think about you since i saw you for the very first time.
I hope that someday i can have the courage to tell you me true feelings

Love,

Carolina

WONDERING-LONELINESS
I can't denied what i feel about you. you are a very important person in my life right now, and i want to tell you all the things that happen to me every day, everything that happens around me.
i write to you today, not to tell you about my feelings, because i think you already know them, today i write you because i want to tell you that i need you so much in this moment of my life, and i don't know what to do, i feel like i need to get out of this place, i'm so tired of being lonely, i feel that i don't have anyone supporting me, that almost all the people i know is loosing their faith in me, i feel like they don't love me anymore, and that feeling hurts so much, i feel like i'm loosing my strength to keep going, but in the bottom of my heart i know that i have to to go on, that i can't loose this battle, i have to go on so i can give you all my love and so i can keep dreaming about you and me, together, loving each other.
you're the most speciall person that i've ever known and i don't want to loose you, i think... no, i know we are destined to be together, maybe not today, but someday we will.

Carolina

the next one was a request from a friend... she wanted to say thank you... among other things to a guy... so she told me what she wanted to express in the letter and i wrote it i teel you guys this because there are some part of the letter that wont make sense for you but in the contest that she wanted the letter... it makes sense

FRIEND​
I don't understand why i like you, you are a close friend, but since that day, the day you told me what you feel about me, i'm confused. you are a great guy, we talk a lot, you trust me and i trust you and that's why I care about you, but you're with someone else and I don't want to ruin that relationship, that's why i'm not supouse to feel what i feel about you right now, I'm a good person, i respect other people and even if i like you a lot i can't mess with the relationship that you have, but just the thought that i like you makes me feel more and more confused. the only thing that i can donow is try to figured out the feelings in my heart and when i finally understand what i feel about you, i will tell you everything, if i do like you, i hope that you're feelings a clear and together find out what to do with them, in the meantime and as long as you're involved in a relationship, is better the we keep as friends, the kind of friends that we've been till today

i know is not my best letter:S but i wasn't my feelings it was other person feelings

i will post the rest when i finish thier translation
please be nice^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Rei

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pure bliss. I love it. Do you mind posting the original in Espanol? It would be better to have the original as well. :eek:

If you like poetry, check my blog. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow its beautifull :D
wow....very nice
Pure bliss. I love it. Do you mind posting the original in Espanol? It would be better to have the original as well. :eek:

If you like poetry, check my blog. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. :)
thanks guys^^

and are you sure you want it in spanish, because i had to change some things in order to make the letter as romantic as the spanish version^^

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks guys^^

and are you sure you want it in spanish, because i had to change some things in order to make the letter as romantic as the spanish version^^
That's exactly why I want it in Spanish. To keep its original romanticism. I know how translations can hinder a letter.

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's exactly why I want it in Spanish. To keep its original romanticism. I know how translations can hinder a letter.
okies here it goes:

Eres un ser muy especial, cada ves que te miro siento mariposas en el estomago, cuando estoy cerca de ti siento que mi vida esta completa, me olvido de todo lo bueno y malo de este mundo.
Cuando nuestras miradas se cruzan, por segundos siento que tu sientes lo mismo que yo y que te gustaria tanto hablarme como a mi me gustaria hablarte y ademas de hablarte me gustaria abrazarte y que el tiempo se detuviera para siempre y asi nunca tendriamos que separarnos.
Cuando siento que me miras me sonrojo y me pongo nerviosa, pero al mismo tiempo me pongo a pensar: "sera que piensas que soy bonita?"
Me gustaria mucho que pensaras en mi como yo pienso en ti desde que te vi por primera ves.
Espero que algun dia te pueda confesar mis verdaderos sentimientos.

Con amor,

Carolina

Done:p

Reactions: Michelle

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So nice...so romantic...
I had no idea, that there are still people who can love in this way you love your special one. Your love is so...pure.
:p well i just like to write beautiful things... most of the time:p

And I promise myself I won't cry anymore *sniffs and blows hankerchief*
that means you like it right?:p

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
excellent here is one i made it is short though

okay is one really ever okay or is it just a dream of passion and or a nightmare of despair okay is not the word to use for i am suffering with pain that i shall never get over of for i am struggling in the battle of love but not against but for a young ladies heart now tell me what u mean by okay

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
excellent here is one i made it is short though

okay is one really ever okay or is it just a dream of passion and or a nightmare of despair okay is not the word to use for i am suffering with pain that i shall never get over of for i am struggling in the battle of love but not against but for a young ladies heart now tell me what u mean by okay
nice^^

Shade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep reading it, and the love that is emitted from such structure of words and grammar is beyond that which can be understood and must be experienced. To express love like yours on paper is to quantify something that has no bounds, limits or laws. Your love is as Rei so neatly put it, is "Pure".

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep reading it, and the love that is emitted from such structure of words and grammar is beyond that which can be understood and must be experienced. To express love like yours on paper is to quantify something that has no bounds, limits or laws. Your love is as Rei so neatly put it, is "Pure".
:D thanks for those words^^ i just like to write and make things beautiful^^
i also have a letter that a friend aks me to do for her i'm almost done with the translation... maybe i'll post it tomorrow:p

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i decided to post other letter today because i have to work tomorrow and i wont have much free time:p

please comment:p

Last edited:

Meh

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okies here it goes:

Eres un ser muy especial, cada ves que te miro siento mariposas en el estomago, cuando estoy cerca de ti siento que mi vida esta completa, me olvido de todo lo bueno y malo de este mundo.
Cuando nuestras miradas se cruzan, por segundos siento que tu sientes lo mismo que yo y que te gustaria tanto hablarme como a mi me gustaria hablarte y ademas de hablarte me gustaria abrazarte y que el tiempo se detuviera para siempre y asi nunca tendriamos que separarnos.
Cuando siento que me miras me sonrojo y me pongo nerviosa, pero al mismo tiempo me pongo a pensar: "sera que piensas que soy bonita?"
Me gustaria mucho que pensaras en mi como yo pienso en ti desde que te vi por primera ves.
Espero que algun dia te pueda confesar mis verdaderos sentimientos.

Con amor,

Carolina

Done:p
Nice ^^

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WONDERING-LONELINESS
I can't denied what i feel about you. you are a very important person in my life right now, and i want to tell you all the things that happen to me every day, everything that happens around me.
i write to you today, not to tell you about my feelings, because i think you already know them, today i write you because i want to tell you that i need you so much in this moment of my life, and i don't know what to do, i feel like i need to get out of this place, i'm so tired og being lonely, i feel that i don't have anyone supperting me, that almost all the people i know is loosing their faith in me, i feel like they don't love me anymore, and that feeling hurts so much, i feel like i'm loosing my strength to keep going, but in the bottom of my heart i know that i have to to go on, that i can't loose this battle, i have to go on so i can give you all my love and so i can keep dreaming about you and me, together, loving each other.
you're the most speciall person that i've ever known and i don't want to loose you, i think... no, i know we are destined to be together, maybe not today, but someday we will.

Carolina
Thats beautiful...its like everything i wanted to say and couldnt.

I would like to read more of your letters^^