Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes.

I've always liked turtles since a kid and ever since I saw how they were applicable to Narutoverse, Turtle island and Gai's summon, I have wanted the contract. I even submitted it as a noob only to get it declined because you owned it. Although they are mainly aquatic animals, Turtles are also capable of operating on the land, (Primarily Tortoises). Their hard shell also gives them a solid defense and they look like fking dinosaurs.

Oh. And the *****es call me Tortuga.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Katon Baizou Kaji Handou | Fire Style : Double Fire Kick

Type: Attack
Range: Short - mid
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description: The user begins begins to spin while jumping into air, channeling their katon chakra into their legs. Whilst in the air they do a roundhouse kick with their left leg releasing a a stream of fire, then in rapid succession they kick with their right leg releasing another stream of fire.โ€‹

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I jump in the air and start to spin my lower body while out stretching my lower body and piecing together the birth of a kick At the apex of the kick, I channel fire chakra into my keg andhit you with a double fire kick. The first is a rear spinning left kick and is followed by my right.

now Raphael and Kung fu

Last edited:

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I jump in the air and start to spin my lower body while doing a split, resembling a helicopter. At the apex of the kick, I channel fire chakra into my keg andhit you with a double fire kick.

now Raphael and Kung fu
Nah sorry I forgot the gif

it looks like this, its part of my firebending collection. when mixed with fireboxing its deadly

You must be registered for see images

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
I like to spend time in groups
So, you're gonna be my last student for Hydro Kick. Hope you'll use it well.

*Summons a scroll and hands it to you for reading*

(Suiton: Mizu Handou) โ€“ Water Style: Hydro Kick
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the userโ€™s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.

As you can see, this is a pretty simple technique. It's mainly used to switch ranges fast and easy, so it isn't really an offensive technique although you could use the momentum you gain from it to body-slam an opponent. I'll demonstrate.

*Summons a dummy and uses Hydro Kick twice to switch ranges around it and a third time to slam into it*

Now that you've seen the technique, you have it pretty much figured out. You only need to gather your suiton chakra and concentrate it beneath the feet that you will use to launch yourself. Then you release it as a bursting geyser which will push you away from the ground. The only difficulty in this technique is that it puts much pressure on your ankle, so you can't use it infinitely. Also, to determine where you will be launched, you need to adjust the positioning that your feet maintains with the ground. If you have grasped it, then you may begin practice at once.

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I channel my water chakra into my feet and instantly let it erupt in the form of small geysers. This grants me extremely quick movement and allows me to change directions and distances rapidly around the battlefield. I use it a few times before slamming a kick into your chest

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
I channel my water chakra into my feet and instantly let it erupt in the form of small geysers. This grants me extremely quick movement and allows me to change directions and distances rapidly around the battlefield. I use it a few times before slamming a kick into your chest
*Having already used Hydro Kick a few times, you fall short when it comes to slamming a kick into my chest.*

Pathetic, you look like an erectile dysfunction. Don't ask me how I know what it looks like.

*Goes to lie down under the shade of a tree.*

Now rest a bit too. You'll resume when you can use Hydro Kick five times again.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yosh. Uhm, let's start with the birds, shall we?

(Kumokasumi Saezuru) - Disappearing Chirps
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does the Tiger hand seal. When your opponent attacks you, you disappear into 10 birds flying and chirping away.
You reappear 30 meters away from where you disappeared.

The description says it all. Uhm, slight note is that the speed of the birds are as fast as regular birds, so the naked eye can keep up with them. The 10 birds are like organs, if one get's hit by a kunai or anything then you're done for.. xD

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yeah, because each bird actually counts as an organ. If one dies, your stomach/heart/lungs or w/e won't be working again once you turn into your normal self again.

Next;

(Katon:Yuudoku Kaen Hari ) - Fire Style: Toxic Flame Needle
Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user lights their hari with their chakra.
When the needles tips of the needles contact skin, they burn the opponents skin and inject poison into their body.

Easy, the needle is deadly. Once it comes into contact with your opponent or gets into your opponents body then he won't last for another turn or two. Depends on the rank/character etc. It's a normal needle, you can throw it. Obviously.