Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello.. young old padawan.... perform 5 handseals, and teleport yourself to my CJ thread and paste the wood custom here... along with you describing yourself performing the technique

mother..

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Tsubasa no nemuke ) - Wood Release: Winged Drowsiness
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user place his dominant hand (with palm up) out in front of him/her. After kneading some chakra, 2 wooden birds will appear from the hand. On the command of the user, they can fly towards the enemy. The user can let one bird flies faster than the other bird. With the user’s will, he can perform a single hand-seal and cause the wooden birds to explode and they release a large amount of pollen in a radius of 5 meters, each releases pollen induces sleep. If the user wants to, he can cause only one bird to explode after performing the handseal, and let the other bird explode on command with another handseal. The birds fail to burst, if struck prematurely with a technique strong against wood release.
Note:
~Can only be taught by ~Khallil-Sama~
~The user could also be affected by the pollen

I hold my right palm up and two wooden doves fly out of my hand and towards you.. One of them flies off the ground a couple of inches and the other arcs out to the right,traveling faster then the initial bird so they can strike simultaneously. As the bird traveling in the straight line hits your nuts, and the other one clocks you in the skull on the left side, i form a handseal, causing them to explode and release pollen. You soon fall asleep.

So... unless they are hit with lightning they will still release the pollen in short-range?

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Type:Supplamentary
Range: Mid- Long
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:The user performs the Rat,Boar,dragon and ram handseals and release several bullets (limit 8). After the bullets are release the user then claps their hands together while focusing their chakra turning the bullets into spiralling Disk like blades. These blades travel at the speed of common water projectile techniques and are very sharp . They can cut through C rank and lower Earth. The blades are so sharp that they are able to carve lines through the ground below.

-Can only be taught by light
-Needs Mastery Over Water
- Has to be S-class ninja or higher
-Can only be used 2 times

I perform the seals and shoot little bullets out of my finger tips. I then clap my feet and they turn into a bunch of krillins. They cut venom's head off.

Last edited:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The oil clone and the fire blanket would be awesome ^__^

I don't want to ask for too many unless you're Ok with it.
Alright, so those will be it.

-------------------

Let's start off with the Oil Clone one, I'll need you to show me the way you would perform the technique it should be easy if you've already mastered water, once done I want you to tell me an advantage and disadvantage and also, I will point out any flaws when you perform the technique if there is.

Water style: Oil clone Jutsu ( Suiton: sekiyu Bunshin )

Type: Supplementary
Range: short –mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The User creates a clone out of oil that when it disperses it splatters near by objects with flammable oil. You can only summon three of them at a time. The clone can only use techniques using oil and cannot move past mid-range from the user's position.

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I form a handseal, creating 3 normal-looking clones that are made out of flammable oil. As they appear, I subtlety slap an explosive tag on the neck of each clone. I have the clones run at you, one in the middle and the two arcing in opposite directions. As they get close, I explode the tags, creating a huge burst of flammable oil that busts all over you. I then use flame pillars to ignite you and the oil.

*insert flame pillar*

Obviously a perk to this technique is the splattering of the flammable oil, this makes a huge difference in the techs usage

A disadvantage is the clones can only use oil techniques

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I form a handseal, creating 3 normal-looking clones that are made out of flammable oil. As they appear, I subtlety slap an explosive tag on the neck of each clone. I have the clones run at you, one in the middle and the two arcing in opposite directions. As they get close, I explode the tags, creating a huge burst of flammable oil that busts all over you. I then use flame pillars to ignite you and the oil.

*insert flame pillar*

Obviously a perk to this technique is the splattering of the flammable oil, this makes a huge difference in the techs usage

A disadvantage is the clones can only use oil techniques
Im too lazy to evade those explosions lol, dies and respawms somehow, some way.

Alright good, let's move on to the next technique.

Fire Style: Burning Land Jutsu ( Katon: Moeteimasu Sen-Yuu )

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After the necessary handseals are performed, the user summons a small blanket of fire that smashes down onto the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, the blanket of fire expands, rushing across the ground and thus covering the ground within range in fire.

Note: Only twice per battle

Show me the way you would perform this technique and don't use it against me>.> lol and tell me an advantage and disadvantage.

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I form a small sequence of handseals then cause a 3x3m blanket of fire to form 5 feet over your head, slamming down onto you and exploding in a barrage of fire. The fire covers you and spreads along the ground.

you = some random guy

Pro is the ability to form it in the air

And I don't really see a con to this tech other than the handseals

Thanks bro

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I form a small sequence of handseals then cause a 3x3m blanket of fire to form 5 feet over your head, slamming down onto you and exploding in a barrage of fire. The fire covers you and spreads along the ground.

you = some random guy

Pro is the ability to form it in the air

And I don't really see a con to this tech other than the handseals

Thanks bro
Welcome bro:)

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Okay then...
U_U

(Taijutsu:Kujiku Inpakuto)-Taijutsu: Crushing Impact
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user grabs the opponent and body slams him or her into the ground. Then the user jumps 10 meters into the air and elbow drops the person laying on the ground. before the user reaches the 5 meter mark when he/she is falling down the user adds a massive amount of lightning chakra all around their body making them fall faster and have a harder impact when they land on their opponent.
Restrictions:
-Can only Be used 3 times per battle
-May only be used by ~Minato~

do things