Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I grab you and body slam you. I jump high and elbow drop you, when i get close i add raiton chakra for better impact.

much power
so fierce
wow

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Mokusei No Sōzō ) - Wood Style: Wooden Creation

Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user focuses his Mokuton chakra into the ground and uses it to grow animals all varying in size from the ground. The biggest an animal can be is the size of Gamakichi, after time skip, allowing the wooden creation to be big enough for the user and at least 2 other people to hide behind it. The wooden creations have the ability to use Mokuton, Earth and Water jutsus up to B-rank without the need to perform hand seals for the Mokuton but they'd need to perform hand seals for the hand seal requiring Earth and Water jutsus. Furthermore the user has the ability to clap his hands together whilst focusing a large amount of chakra within the wooden creatures and explode them, in a similar to fashion to Exploding of Dense Woodland jutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.
Note: Can only be taught by Erzo.
Note: Can only make 2 creatures at a time.

I channel my mokuton into the ground below me, creating two lions; one male, the other female, each the size of post-timeskip Gamakichi. I let them run around, blasting water earth and wood while maintaining my own chakra. When I am done with them, I clap my hands, causing them both to explode in a large exploding explosion.

Good technique
Much creativity
Much Balance
So power
wow

Last edited:

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*waits for le baldy*
Technique in particular:

(Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips

Type: Offensive/Attack
A
Range:
Short-Long
Chakra:
Damage:
Description:
By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
Restrictions:
~Can only be taught by Baldy..
~Only usable 3 times per battle
~There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
~Flaming tentacles and whips travel at a fairly fast pace
~This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.

Last edited:

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erm, no need to perform it, seems rather pointless.
Just a few questions: How would you use this technique? Combinations of any sort? Any questions?

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely going to use it with flame pillars, in a way where I surround the user with the pillars then use this technique to extend the reach. Basically thats my use for it ^^ Extending the reach of current fire techs with this in a surprising sort of way.

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Goes in for the fist bumps*
So... Since you already had me sign the Dog Summoning Contract, it's time to expand into more HAX TECHNIQUES
You must be registered for see images

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Kuchiyose|Nemui Inu - (Summoning|Sleepy Dog)
Type:Summon
Range:N/A
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Nemui Inu, or Sleepy is a very lazy and sleepy dog. He is always sleeping and eating, but is very smart. He is the laziest of all ninja dogs. He stands about 5 feet tall weighing about 215 pound, because of his overactive eating, and no working out. Nemui is Warui's best friend, even though Warui doesn't show it. Nemui was a very pampered puppy, getting everything he wanted, but mostly food. His fur is Dark brown, coated with orange stripes, like a tiger. He loves the earth and all of her food, so he is a natural at earth based techniques, allowing him to use up to A-Rank Earth Techniques. 3 times a summon, he can stomp on the ground, causing earth spikes to erupt under the opponent, these spikes are equal to B-Rank Earth.
(Lasts 4 turns)
(Usable 1 time)

Kuchiyose|Haipa Inu - (Summoning|Hyper Dog)
Chakra Cost:30
Description: Haipa Inu, or Hyper is a very playful and energetic dog. He is always playing and is very fast, faster than all the other ninja dogs. He is about 5 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds, because he is skinny and very fast. He loves to play and make friends. Haipa's best friend is Ikasu, the Cool dog. Haipa was abandoned when he was small, because his family wasn't rich and had no money. He was found by Ikasu, lying on the side of the road, dying. He had been struck by lightning, leaving zig-zags along his entire body, that are black. He has dark yellow fur, with multiple zig-zags. Because of this Haipa is a natural at lightning based techniques, allowing him to use up to A-Rank Lightning Techniques. 3 times a summon, he can raise his paw up, releasing a lightning bolt from the skies. The lightning bolt is equal to a B-Rank Lightning Technique.
(Lasts 4 turns)
(Usable 1 time)

Kuchiyoso|Ikasu Inu - (Summoning|Cool Dog)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: Ikasu Inu, or Cool is a very laid back and cool looking dog. He doesn't show much emotion, and is always calm. He is the smartest and oldest of all the ninja dogs. He is about 5 feet tall, weighing around 170 pounds. Ikasu likes to thing of himself as a loner dog, even though his best friend is Haipa. He left his family a long time ago, to pursue his dream of becoming a ninja dog. On his way, he a found a pup on the side of a road dying, Haipa. He loved water and enjoyed his free time overseeing the ocean. He has Dark Blue fur, with black spots all over him. He has a very shaggy face, which gives him the cool look. Because of this Ikasu is a natural at water based techniques, allowing him to use up to A-rank Water Techniques. 3 times a summon, he can roar, releasing a torrent of water for his mouth. This Torrent is equal to a B-Rank Water Technique
(Lasts 4 turns)
(Usable 1 time)

Kuchiyose| Warui Inu - (Summoning|Bad Dog)
Type: Summon
Range: N/A
Chakra: 30
Description: Warui Inu, or just Inu is one mean ass dog. He is very aggressive, belligerent, mean and disobedient. However for all these negative qualities he is damn powerful. Standing nearly five feet tall and weighing 175 pounds of muscle is can be very intimidating but it is for good reason. Inu fought his whole life against stronger and meaner dogs who were also tossed aside. His appearance is of that warrior who has survived. He has black fur that is very rich, and branded on his body are flames that have formed in his actual fur. So to compliment his black fur is red patches in the shapes on flames around his neck, paws, tail, back and a few places in between. He is grizzled and mean but he is a survivor. He would have it no other way. Because of this he is a natural at fire-based techniques allowing him to use up to A-Rank Fire techniques, he is also able to spew out multiple speedy fireballs (max of three) at one time at the opponent equal to a B-Rank Katon.

Kuchiyose|Yuusou Inu - (Summoning|Majestic Dog)
Chakra Cost:40
Description: Yuusou Inu, or Majestic is a very loyal and majestic Dog. She is very nice, always obedient, and is very powerful. She is a man's best friend. She stands over 6 feet, with white, glossy fur. She is very lanky and fast. Yuusou is Cerberus' first lady of Mount Fang. She has been treated like a queen for her entire life, but she fights like a warrior goddess. Her fur is very clean, glossy, and white. She has shapes of flowing wind all around her fur, giving the resemblance of a majestic, yet swift one. Because of this she is natural at wind based techniques allowing her to use up to S-Rank Wind Techniques. 3 times a summon, she can roar releasing a wind technique equal to an A-Rank wind.
(Lasts 4 turns)
(Usable 1 time)

These techniques are self explanatory. Any questions?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Nope already read them all
Kuchiyose| Doton| Akumutsuken Rendan - Summoning Technique| Earth Release| Hellish Dog Barrage
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Descrription: Much like the (Kuchiyose: Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique. The user first pulls out a scroll and marks his blood with it, this scroll though is rather large and must be reversed summoned or carried by the user into battle. Then, after the user slams the end onto the ground a paw-print is stamped into the ground and the scroll disappears. A few moments later, Cerberus the boss summon of the Nin-dogs of Mount Fang, appears below the opponent, thus chomping down and crushing anything in its path, before he disappears.
[Usable Once and no S rank earth techniques the following turn]

This also this one. Any questions?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raition: Kumo's Onjou) - Lighting Release: Spider's Affection
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs 3 hand seals, sending his raition chakra below and around an enemy. Soon after this step has been completed, several lighting strings/ropes will burst out of the ground, latching itself onto the enemy (Wrists, Leg and neck), quickly pulling him down to the ground. If the user doesn't want to use this method, the user can use these lighting "ropes" as "spikes" instead. Making several spikes burst out of the ground under/around the enemy. Possibly killing him if not avoided in time. If the ropes/spikes of electricity makes contact with the enemy, the enemy's body will be paralyze for one full turn.

-Can only be taught by -Venom-
-Can only be used once every two turns.
-Lighting ropes can be used to wrap around something else, other than the enemy's body.

~_~

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Raition: Kumo's Onjou) - Lighting Release: Spider's Affection
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs 3 hand seals, sending his raition chakra below and around an enemy. Soon after this step has been completed, several lighting strings/ropes will burst out of the ground, latching itself onto the enemy (Wrists, Leg and neck), quickly pulling him down to the ground. If the user doesn't want to use this method, the user can use these lighting "ropes" as "spikes" instead. Making several spikes burst out of the ground under/around the enemy. Possibly killing him if not avoided in time. If the ropes/spikes of electricity makes contact with the enemy, the enemy's body will be paralyze for one full turn.

-Can only be taught by -Venom-
-Can only be used once every two turns.
-Lighting ropes can be used to wrap around something else, other than the enemy's body.

~_~
I form 3 seals and channel lightning chakra into the ground beneath you. Low key two spikes burst out of the ground and pierce your Achilles tendon on each foot

Kung Fro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello
I then await further instruction from my teacher; a Sage and powerful clan leader, allowing me to sign the Turtle Contract.