Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawning (lost all artefacts and ryo).

Horus and his creations returned to the world in times of change knowing big things were to come and he would need the help and support of others in order to help humanity survive. He would of remained hidden away if not for the great quake that shook the world.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Arriving in the marketplace Irelia noticed a larger amount of activity than normal, bounties and adventurers wanted to explore the new continent of Kayasumi. A new feature, a teleportation had been organized for the journey and wanting to have as many people explore it as possible. Taking one of these teleportation's, Irelia left for the Outer Lands.

LLM

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here
After traveling for a while, the duo would arrive at Last Bastion, ready to continue their journey. Dabi had heard some rumors about a new continent on his travels, and wanted to see it for himself. Fortunately, they could take advantage of the new teleportation network that was set up in the marketplace, allowing them to travel to the newly discovered continent instantly.
Leaving Landmark​

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from 103

Arriving through the portal Gilg takes the chance to have a look around.
Dantes glances up from his book to take a look at the latest arrival. A man with blonde hair had just stepped through the portal and into the marketplace. He looks away and places his book flat on the table, using the interruption as an opportunity to enjoy a warm beverage before returning to his novel. Dantes conjures a sphere of dark green prana streaked with black above his palm, and in its place a cup of piping hot coffee appears in his grasp. The stasis applied to the Throne was useful for mundane things like this too. The Count raises the beverage to his lips and takes a sip, silently musing to himself on the next steps of his journey.

(Kanki: Ouchou no Kindachi) – Surge of Evocation: Dynasty of Kings
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 10 – 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the advanced applications of the Surge of Evocation. Unlike the Era of Gods, which manipulates raw Prana, this technique is used to bring techniques previously transported back onto the field. The two applications of this technique, Conquest and Domination, deal with returning entities within the Throne to the field; thus these two applications require previous absorptions to have already occurred.

Conquest of Alexander – Bastion of Achaemenid
Through this ability, the user will be able to return absorbed objects, techniques, and parts of the terrain to the field. They will be manifested on the field in the form of Prana before becoming corporeal and usable as tangible entities. Upon becoming corporeal, the transported entities will still possess all of the effects and properties they possessed prior to absorption; this is because the Throne places objects within it in a stasis-like state. Objects returned will continue to move with the same speed and momentum that they had. This creates the effect that appears almost as if time had stopped and then later resumed for them, a trait of the Throne. It can be summoned facing a different side and/or in a new location altogether, although it must be outside of five meters of the opponent unless the user is within short-range. Techniques returned through Conquest possess the same damage they did prior to absorption. The technique’s rank applied is directly proportional to the technique rank, size of matter, and complexity; this means returning an A-Rank boulder would require an A-Rank application of Conquest. The S-Rank version of this ability can be used once every three turns and no Prana above A-Rank in the user’s next turn. Bastion of Achaemenid can only be used four times per battle.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dantes glances up from his book to take a look at the latest arrival. A man with blonde hair had just stepped through the portal and into the marketplace. He looks away and places his book flat on the table, using the interruption as an opportunity to enjoy a warm beverage before returning to his novel. Dantes conjures a sphere of dark green prana streaked with black above his palm, and in its place a cup of piping hot coffee appears in his grasp. The stasis applied to the Throne was useful for mundane things like this too. The Count raises the beverage to his lips and takes a sip, silently musing to himself on the next steps of his journey.

Description: This technique encompasses the advanced applications of the Surge of Evocation. Unlike the Era of Gods, which manipulates raw Prana, this technique is used to bring techniques previously transported back onto the field. The two applications of this technique, Conquest and Domination, deal with returning entities within the Throne to the field; thus these two applications require previous absorptions to have already occurred.

Through this ability, the user will be able to return absorbed objects, techniques, and parts of the terrain to the field. They will be manifested on the field in the form of Prana before becoming corporeal and usable as tangible entities. Upon becoming corporeal, the transported entities will still possess all of the effects and properties they possessed prior to absorption; this is because the Throne places objects within it in a stasis-like state. Objects returned will continue to move with the same speed and momentum that they had. This creates the effect that appears almost as if time had stopped and then later resumed for them, a trait of the Throne. It can be summoned facing a different side and/or in a new location altogether, although it must be outside of five meters of the opponent unless the user is within short-range. Techniques returned through Conquest possess the same damage they did prior to absorption. The technique’s rank applied is directly proportional to the technique rank, size of matter, and complexity; this means returning an A-Rank boulder would require an A-Rank application of Conquest. The S-Rank version of this ability can be used once every three turns and no Prana above A-Rank in the user’s next turn. Bastion of Achaemenid can only be used four times per battle.
Following Gilgamesh’s survey of the area he noticed something quite interesting take his attention. The bright hue of a green black like aura. Observing this a smile curled onto Gilgs lips and he let out a slight hoh sound. He surmised the man the man held similar abilities to himself being able to access the Throne and so decided to evaluate the man himself and proceeded over to him.

It certainly would be rude to not offer refreshments to me first before indulging yourself. Divergent.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Following Gilgamesh’s survey of the area he noticed something quite interesting take his attention. The bright hue of a green black like aura. Observing this a smile curled onto Gilgs lips and he let out a slight hoh sound. He surmised the man the man held similar abilities to himself being able to access the Throne and so decided to evaluate the man himself and proceeded over to him.

It certainly would be rude to not offer refreshments to me first before indulging yourself. Divergent.
A slight smile passes across his lips as Dantes hears something rather amusing. "One does not typically provision for guests unexpected. You'll have to forgive my inability to see into the future". He remarks with a wry smile. "Although I can't say I would dislike the company, particularly that of a fellow clan member." He motions to the vacant chair across from him to accompany the invitation. "It might be said you have me at a disadvantage. You've correctly surmised from the colour of my prana that I am indeed a Divergent. To which faction of our order do you belong? By the by, the name is Dantes."

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A slight smile passes across his lips as Dantes hears something rather amusing. "One does not typically provision for guests unexpected. You'll have to forgive my inability to see into the future". He remarks with a wry smile. "Although I can't say I would dislike the company, particularly that of a fellow clan member." He motions to the vacant chair across from him to accompany the invitation. "It might be said you have me at a disadvantage. You've correctly surmised from the colour of my prana that I am indeed a Divergent. To which faction of our order do you belong? By the by, the name is Dantes."
The man responded well even going so far as to invite the King of Heroes to sit in a manner he found agreeable following up by him asking to which faction he belongs to.

heh, even with your lack of clairvoyance you should be able to discern which faction I choose to take part in.

Saying this Gilg holds out his hand with his palm facing upwards creating a golden coloured prana into it utilising it to pull a golden decanter and two gold cups from its depths. He would first fill his own cup with the fine wine within then places the other cup along with the decanter showing he is willing to allow this man to enjoy from his treasures. He takes a seat with a sly smile across his face.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The man responded well even going so far as to invite the King of Heroes to sit in a manner he found agreeable following up by him asking to which faction he belongs to.

heh, even with your lack of clairvoyance you should be able to discern which faction I choose to take part in.

Saying this Gilg holds out his hand with his palm facing upwards creating a golden coloured prana into it utilising it to pull a golden decanter and two gold cups from its depths. He would first fill his own cup with the fine wine within then places the other cup along with the decanter showing he is willing to allow this man to enjoy from his treasures. He takes a seat with a sly smile across his face.

"Clairvoyance would merely render this world more tedious than it already is." He remarks dryly. He casually observes the colour of the stranger's prana, recognizing it to be the golden hue indicative of the Radiant order. And yet, the man's haughty demeanour would seem to suggest alignment with the Fallen. An interesting contradiction, to be sure. In his study of the Order's long and storied history, Dantes had encountered a few instances of prana that did not conform to the usual paradigms. Perhaps this stranger was an aberration of this kind. The Count reaches for the cup placed before him, accepting the invitation to partake. He pours himself a measure of wine and takes a small sip to ascertain its quality. Despite his arrogance, this stranger did have impeccable taste. "A vintage worthy of a king". The Count says approvingly but laced with a double purpose. The stranger's response to the remark would indicate his alignment, and either confirm or deny Dantes' first impression.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Clairvoyance would merely render this world more tedious than it already is." He remarks dryly. He casually observes the colour of the stranger's prana, recognizing it to be the golden hue indicative of the Radiant order. And yet, the man's haughty demeanour would seem to suggest alignment with the Fallen. An interesting contradiction, to be sure. In his study of the Order's long and storied history, Dantes had encountered a few instances of prana that did not conform to the usual paradigms. Perhaps this stranger was an aberration of this kind. The Count reaches for the cup placed before him, accepting the invitation to partake. He pours himself a measure of wine and takes a small sip to ascertain its quality. Despite his arrogance, this stranger did have impeccable taste. "A vintage worthy of a king". The Count says approvingly but laced with a double purpose. The stranger's response to the remark would indicate his alignment, and either confirm or deny Dantes' first impression.
Gilg would observe the man enjoy his sip of wine. He didn’t need to ponder in hope that he would enjoy it, he knew the man would. Following his indulgence the man let out a comment to which Gilgs smile would widen.

Of course. My treasury holds only the finest of all things. Such a thing befitting my royal standing as King.

With saying this Gilg knew the man would be able to figure out which faction of the clan he resided with. Following this he would take a sip from his own cup and place it lightly on the table.

Now that I have graced you with the serving of such a treasure perhaps you could tell me some things about yourself.

Gil would place the side of his ankle over his knee and rest his elbow onto his crossed over leg, and lean his cheek into his closed fist while maintaining direct eye contact with the man across from him.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A slight smile passes across the Count's lips as Gilgamesh reveals his alignment, although the knowing look in his eye suggests he did not impart this information unwittingly. The stranger with golden hair follows up this minor revelation with a request, albeit one delivered in the haughty fashion he began the interaction with. Dantes was not forthcoming at the best of times; he was an intensely private person and was not in the habit of divulging details of his past or his true intentions. However, he did not mind relating vague details of the recent past as well as his current objectives.

"My full name is Edmond Dantes, although I was known simply as 'The Count' to many former acquaintances. I withdrew into solitude a few years ago and have only broken that period of isolation only a few days ago. The world has changed greatly in my absence." He pauses for a moment as he reflects on the cataclysmic earthquake which swept across the world, and the disturbance which rippled through the Throne. "Originally, I brought an end to my self-imposed exile out of curiosity, in pursuit of a fragment of history that has been all but forgotten. An order known as 'the Knights of All Creation' which once held great sway in the world, before disappearing without a trace over a century ago. However, now I find myself acting for other reasons. I'm sure you felt it too, the seismic cataclysm that shook even the Throne. Something is eroding the fabric of reality, and I intend to find out what it is."

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A slight smile passes across the Count's lips as Gilgamesh reveals his alignment, although the knowing look in his eye suggests he did not impart this information unwittingly. The stranger with golden hair follows up this minor revelation with a request, albeit one delivered in the haughty fashion he began the interaction with. Dantes was not forthcoming at the best of times; he was an intensely private person and was not in the habit of divulging details of his past or his true intentions. However, he did not mind relating vague details of the recent past as well as his current objectives.

"My full name is Edmond Dantes, although I was known simply as 'The Count' to many former acquaintances. I withdrew into solitude a few years ago and have only broken that period of isolation only a few days ago. The world has changed greatly in my absence." He pauses for a moment as he reflects on the cataclysmic earthquake which swept across the world, and the disturbance which rippled through the Throne. "Originally, I brought an end to my self-imposed exile out of curiosity, in pursuit of a fragment of history that has been all but forgotten. An order known as 'the Knights of All Creation' which once held great sway in the world, before disappearing without a trace over a century ago. However, now I find myself acting for other reasons. I'm sure you felt it too, the seismic cataclysm that shook even the Throne. Something is eroding the fabric of reality, and I intend to find out what it is."
Gilgamesh listened intently. It is true something is going on in the playground at the moment and Gilg never disliked his missing clairvoyance until now, but it also had its own sort of excitement. The Count brings up not only the earthquake but also another tale of “The Knights of All Creation”. It wasn’t something Gilg was familiar with but he didn’t feel the need to bring it up now there were more pressing matters.

It is true things do seem to be changing for the world as we know it. Being able to feel such tremors especially from the throne is no ordinary feat, it’s quite vexing. Perhaps this world is merely entering the Age of the Gods. Or maybe it’s been like that for some time and they’re only just now making themselves known. What are your intentions for dealing with such a time.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gilgamesh listened intently. It is true something is going on in the playground at the moment and Gilg never disliked his missing clairvoyance until now, but it also had its own sort of excitement. The Count brings up not only the earthquake but also another tale of “The Knights of All Creation”. It wasn’t something Gilg was familiar with but he didn’t feel the need to bring it up now there were more pressing matters.

It is true things do seem to be changing for the world as we know it. Being able to feel such tremors especially from the throne is no ordinary feat, it’s quite vexing. Perhaps this world is merely entering the Age of the Gods. Or maybe it’s been like that for some time and they’re only just now making themselves known. What are your intentions for dealing with such a time.
The stranger's most interesting remark was delivered in a casual, off-hand manner. 'The Age of Gods'. A grandiose term, to be sure. Dantes had encountered many gods in his lifetime, all of them self-proclaimed and all of them now acquainted with the grave. The Count was not disinclined to believe in God, but he preferred the concept of a transcendent being to an imminent one. He did not worship God in the conventional sense but chose to act as his instrument of divine wrath. God, if he existed, had imparted man with free will. From free will stems the capacity for evil. But free will could also be used to punish that same evil. Dantes did not care if, in exacting his vengeance, his heart is steeped in a colour darker than black. He would gladly join all the souls he had punished in their damnation. But until then, he would continue to act as the vengeful hand of God. The Count cared naught for the doctrine of forgiveness in this life and punishment in the afterlife. He could not be certain Hell exists. The possibility that evil could run rampant in this life and escape unharmed...that was the greatest possible injustice. No, the Count would ensure those who inflicted evil suffered for it, in the here and now. They would not escape justice. They would not escape him.

"I have always acted as God's instrument of vengeance. I do not believe gods walk among us, but I would not deny the testimony of my senses to the contrary. If God existed and we happened to meet, I would ascertain his or her nature for myself. If I deem him to be benevolent, I may act in his service. If I deem him to be impotent, I will continue to reap souls with my own hands. If he reveals his nature to be malevolent...then perhaps it is time God experienced his own wrath". Dantes did not vary his pitch or expression as he spoke. He spoke with no bravado, no desire to impress. Every word was delivered matter-of-factly, without a trace of pretence. The only difference that could be perceived was the quiet intensity in his eyes as he mused on the concept of a malevolent god. The conversation had resurrected old contemplations, thoughts best left buried in the prison they were born.

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The stranger's most interesting remark was delivered in a casual, off-hand manner. 'The Age of Gods'. A grandiose term, to be sure. Dantes had encountered many gods in his lifetime, all of them self-proclaimed and all of them now acquainted with the grave. The Count was not disinclined to believe in God, but he preferred the concept of a transcendent being to an imminent one. He did not worship God in the conventional sense but chose to act as his instrument of divine wrath. God, if he existed, had imparted man with free will. From free will stems the capacity for evil. But free will could also be used to punish that same evil. Dantes did not care if, in exacting his vengeance, his heart is steeped in a colour darker than black. He would gladly join all the souls he had punished in their damnation. But until then, he would continue to act as the vengeful hand of God. The Count cared naught for the doctrine of forgiveness in this life and punishment in the afterlife. He could not be certain Hell exists. The possibility that evil could run rampant in this life and escape unharmed...that was the greatest possible injustice. No, the Count would ensure those who inflicted evil suffered for it, in the here and now. They would not escape justice. They would not escape him.

"I have always acted as God's instrument of vengeance. I do not believe gods walk among us, but I would not deny the testimony of my senses to the contrary. If God existed and we happened to meet, I would ascertain his or her nature for myself. If I deem him to be benevolent, I may act in his service. If I deem him to be impotent, I will continue to reap souls with my own hands. If he reveals his nature to be malevolent...then perhaps it is time God experienced his own wrath". Dantes did not vary his pitch or expression as he spoke. He spoke with no bravado, no desire to impress. Every word was delivered matter-of-factly, without a trace of pretence. The only difference that could be perceived was the quiet intensity in his eyes as he mused on the concept of a malevolent god. The conversation had resurrected old contemplations, thoughts best left buried in the prison they were born.
Gilgamesh listened intently to the man and bore a smile even he didn’t realise he was making. The man finished talking and there was nothing but silence for a short period of time but even that could of felt like too long, until…

FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahh. A marvellous reply Dantes definitely one for the history books. Nonetheless given how this world is seeing something that is believed to be a God will only be challenged as long as they have to tools to do so I suspect that is what you may be seeking here.

His tone was quiet but firm. He grabbed his drink once more and took another sip. Awaiting the Counts response.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gilgamesh listened intently to the man and bore a smile even he didn’t realise he was making. The man finished talking and there was nothing but silence for a short period of time but even that could of felt like too long, until…

FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahh. A marvellous reply Dantes definitely one for the history books. Nonetheless given how this world is seeing something that is believed to be a God will only be challenged as long as they have to tools to do so I suspect that is what you may be seeking here.

His tone was quiet but firm. He grabbed his drink once more and took another sip. Awaiting the Counts response.
The Count raises an eyebrow as the stranger bursts into laughter. It seemed the response was to Gilgamesh's liking, or at least amused him. Dantes knew it was typically regarded as an impertinent, foolish ambition to oppose the gods or attempt to usurp their power. It was probable the Count alone could not slay one of these divinities, if they existed somewhere in the realm of men. Still, if the task fell to him, he would use everything in his power to achieve that end. After all, wasn't it possible that some gods were made rather than born? Taking a sip of his wine, Dantes wondered if divinity could be won and lost, as in some of the legends he was so fond of reading.

"You would be correct in that assumption. I came here to inquire after these 'God Slaying Tools'." He motions to the scrap of paper he had taken from the noticeboard in Tsuchi Heiho. "It piqued my interest for the sole reason that any blacksmith brazen enough to call his works by such a grandiose name must be a rather skilled craftsman. I'm not sold on the claims it can harm a god, if any such divinities exist, but I won't turn down an opportunity to expand my armoury."

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Count raises an eyebrow as the stranger bursts into laughter. It seemed the response was to Gilgamesh's liking, or at least amused him. Dantes knew it was typically regarded as an impertinent, foolish ambition to oppose the gods or attempt to usurp their power. It was probable the Count alone could not slay one of these divinities, if they existed somewhere in the realm of men. Still, if the task fell to him, he would use everything in his power to achieve that end. After all, wasn't it possible that some gods were made rather than born? Taking a sip of his wine, Dantes wondered if divinity could be won and lost, as in some of the legends he was so fond of reading.

"You would be correct in that assumption. I came here to inquire after these 'God Slaying Tools'." He motions to the scrap of paper he had taken from the noticeboard in Tsuchi Heiho. "It piqued my interest for the sole reason that any blacksmith brazen enough to call his works by such a grandiose name must be a rather skilled craftsman. I'm not sold on the claims it can harm a god, if any such divinities exist, but I won't turn down an opportunity to expand my armoury."
And so it came out. The reason he was here of all places and for something as greedy as to acquire a tool which could slay that considered to be a God. Gilgamesh would let out a sigh and tilt his head up towards the ceiling.

It is most unfortunate that I do not currently have my full treasury available to me, for if that were the case these Gods would surely bend the knee and cower in awe at the brilliance of the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. But learning of and wielding the powers of this world that can supposedly slay that which wields divinity now that is something amusing. It seems there may be something that can relieve me of some of my boredom. So where do we need to head to meet with this blacksmith of legend.

Last edited:

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And so it came out. The reason he was here of all places and for something as greedy as to acquire a tool which could slay that considered to be a God. Gilgamesh would let out a sigh and tilt his head up towards the ceiling.

It is most unfortunate that I do not currently have my full treasury available to me, for if that were the case these Gods would surely bend the knee and cower in awe at the brilliance of the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. But learning of and wielding the powers of this world that can supposedly slay that which wields divinity now that is something amusing. It seems there may be something that can relieve me of some of my boredom. So where do we need to head to meet with this blacksmith of legend.
A slight smile spreads across his lips as the stranger makes his most arrogant declaration yet. Although to his credit, he did refrain from calling himself a god. That must have taken a lot of self-restraint. "His armoury is nearby, located near the Port of Innovus." Dantes takes another sip of his wine, his cup nearly empty.