TSQ -> novaselinenever
Ryu -> Imperfection
AngelusSama -> novaselinenever
Houraou -> Ansatsuken

novaselinenever: 2 (TSQ, AngelusSama)
TSQ: 1 (Tigerrr)
Imperfection: 1 (Ryu Kishi)
Ansatsuken: 1 (Houtarou)

Vote alternations will only be shown in the EoD Votecount!
If I made any mistakes, feel free to contact me, quote and show me the vote I missed. Thanks!

Players:
@TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @AngelusSama

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry folks for the sudden inactive Panasonic demand me to do extra job so I'm gonna have less time playing this game starting today. RN I'm not really gonna care if I die thru any means.

Ok RN we have 10 alive players.

If we assume all 5 dead players were town

Haha, this is our current situation

6 Townies vs 3 Mafias

The other 1 player is free agent.

So if town mislynch today, the next day it will be 4 vs 3 aka MyLo.

That if all Mafia still alive.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry folks for the sudden inactive Panasonic demand me to do extra job so I'm gonna have less time playing this game starting today. RN I'm not really gonna care if I die thru any means.

Ok RN we have 10 alive players.

If we assume all 5 dead players were town

Haha, this is our current situation

6 Townies vs 3 Mafias

The other 1 player is free agent.

So if town mislynch today, the next day it will be 4 vs 3 aka MyLo.

That if all Mafia still alive.
Nice math, agree, please give some reads.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's weird about his voting pattern and behavior? For me he's quite reasonable and considerable. Why are you not feeling suspicious on someone who shown very comfortable with their vote choice in this flipless game?? Need I bold that flipless part? And why you and Michelle suddenly drop your vote on Nova?
I dropped my vote on nova bc he writing seems genuine. That doesn.t mean he.s not scum but can be a very good one. Nonetheless i don.t have solid reasons against him.
Plus I like to vote people to pressure them also and see how their respond. He had a good response besides the fact that he was kinda felt too aggressive against Michelle.

I don.t know who you are referring to when you mention" comfortable with their voice"

I don.t know why Michelle retracted her vote though. You have to ask her that directly.

I.m going to start work again but maybe I will be here before EoD.

Ansa felt weird because he didn.t seem to vote people by himself mostly, besides Nova i guess. Otherwise he seemed to go with the flow of everyone.

About this Nova Naomi thing. It really feels awkward honestly. I don.t know what the deal with them but if they are as close as they seem in this game, it could be that even if one of them is mafia they would be still routing for eachother.
It.s just a thought though.
I cannot spend more time to make better reads unfortunatly so...it is what it is from me.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Michelle=Town
  • Houtarou=Town lean
  • Imp=Scum lean
  • Naomi=Scum lean
  • Nova=Scum(since day 1 I have not easy feelings on him, it just Alice felt more suspicious than him in D3)
  • TSQ=Town
  • Angelus=Town lean
  • Tigerrr=Town
  • Ansatsuken=Blue clothes Godfather
Lol did u just name yourself the godfather?
I can.t wait to ruffle.s Poison.s hairs if that.s true.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dropped my vote on nova bc he writing seems genuine. That doesn.t mean he.s not scum but can be a very good one. Nonetheless i don.t have solid reasons against him.
Plus I like to vote people to pressure them also and see how their respond. He had a good response besides the fact that he was kinda felt too aggressive against Michelle.

I don.t know who you are referring to when you mention" comfortable with their voice"

I don.t know why Michelle retracted her vote though. You have to ask her that directly.

I.m going to start work again but maybe I will be here before EoD.

Ansa felt weird because he didn.t seem to vote people by himself mostly, besides Nova i guess. Otherwise he seemed to go with the flow of everyone.

About this Nova Naomi thing. It really feels awkward honestly. I don.t know what the deal with them but if they are as close as they seem in this game, it could be that even if one of them is mafia they would be still routing for eachother.
It.s just a thought though.
I cannot spend more time to make better reads unfortunatly so...it is what it is from me.
When we're town we should unite to vote someone if there's a good case being made on the chosen target.

Look at Lukundo why he chose to stay in afterlife. Let say he's scum. He still can make a contribution to his team. I don't know if dead scum is allow to talk about game related material in Scum chat or not. If they can that's the reason he chose afterlife. And also that's the reason he don't want modkill role flip

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok for @Michelle if you're town let's talking from your Town POV. We going to talk about mechanics

Between me, TSQ and Nova who's more suspicious and more likely to be scum because still alive until now?

Ok that's all from me

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank god Alice you have gone. You should go much earlier tbh.

VoteLynch: Nova
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no hate but if you're not going to do nothing but laugh at the people's faces when they are trying to actually read you despite you making no sort of sense and then probably flaunt your ego on them reading you wrong, that's baffling