novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess I'm not trusted at all, eh? I honestly won't gain a thing if I end up focusing on more than one player whom I consider scum because its jumble my read so my only focus lies on one player at a time until I have cleared that slot either by lynch means or their argument convinced me. Also, I don't see much point on focusing more than one player at a time when the other way around just makes you go all over the place. My focus only goes to my primary suspect so I don't really give a much crap about my second read. So, If I get my first read clear I will move it to my second read.
Ain't no more trusting lol. It's not about focusing on different people, it's about actually engaging others and trying to figure them out. You can still be pushing your main scum read and do that. I mean that's what I expect from your town!self. You barely did that, and was only vocal about Ansa and Alice. Like they were reads you were navigating the game through. Even those reads, it doesn't feel like there was any progression there, they were pretty rigid.
have played 5 games with Ted and I have never one cleared or gave my read on him for the simple fact I don't give reads for my town reads for most case and I only have called him out when I considered him scum. So if I want to not focus on Ted due to the fact I read him the town and trust him, then what I did wasn't wrong. And yes that obvious written truth that I don't focus on my town reads, hell I don't even explain most of the town reads
So I assume you've been Town reading him? Why? It's less about you expanding on your read on him or whatever, than y'all not even interacting at all almost lol.
For the simple reason, I wanted to clear your slot was your interaction and overtrust with Naomi, it's no genius that Naomi is a town and she's an easy read. This reading has don’t have any basis, but I want to trust you, for the simple fact you would never go and use Naomi this way after building up this strong trust, you would have somehow avoided having Naomi show overtrust on you if you were scum for the simple fact you wouldn't use those cheap tricks of mutual actual trust for the only game.
Absolute facts lmao.
To be Frank, If I was scum, I'd night-kill you this phase to cause this perfect misinterpretation (potentially) to happen where some who is suspecting you will get scum lean. I'm not supporting the idea; I'm presenting it.
This phase, as in tonight? I might get mislynched before that lol. If you're talking about last night, then why would scum!you do that? I've been steadily been tinfoiled.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know for sure about Lukundo but I incline to believe he's scum. But I guess TSQ was wrong about Alice.
You haven't answered my question. Why do you believe he's scum? And why would Poison having been night killed affect your read there?
Looks like you're trying to justify the lynch because you're very sure that Lukundo is scum.

TSQ there showing a doubt but you here weren't.
Is there anything wrong with that?
And right now you're trying to say that Lukundo could be wrong about Poison which mean you now are saying that Lukundo is town that have wrongly read Poison. If you still think Luk is scum you will said "he's TMIng" but here you've suggested that could be uninformed party's behavior which mean town.

Why are you asked me to expand that fabricated part when you also believe that Lukundo is scum.
Because I want your own thoughts in your own words. Sharing the same conclusion doesn't absolve you from expanding on your thoughts and doing your own work. That's how I can get a better read on you.

What I think of Luk and his lynch is irrelevant to the questions I'm asking you. I'm engaging you on the associative link you're putting with the Poison's death which seems to be prevalent in your reads, since the Naomi stuff is also based on it.
Are you delusional or what? I never town reading you. I only stated what I think about your post. I'm not alignment claim you. Or more precisely not straight leaning you towards any alignment. That's more about putting a theory on you.
On Nova's posts, majority of things he have said look agenda less. He never pushing hard on someone and wanting players around him to hard trust/follows him. But if he's scum he doesn't need all that. He can just jump inside the mislynch wagon with some believeable tinfoil cases to back his up and no one will catch him mislynching after that because of flipless rule.
This is a pretty straight forward town read here. Calling it theory or whatever bullshit you want, if I read you say this about someone I'd assume you were leaning town on them. Also the **** is wrong with you, you don't have to call me delusional for having this assumption. Correct it and fucking move on.
And the fact is I let my read on you non indicative. So you can be scum or town here.
So non-committing lolol
In my definition that's scum paranoia. You're a weak thinker.
Wow, and you're a genius. Define scum paranoia. And actually answer my fucking question about your convoluted read on her.
Myself.

I think there's no use to wait much longer.
Gee, I would never have guessed. "What" doesn't refer to you, doofus. What in their posts made you feel their natural. Must have been something that made you reach that conclusion.
VoteLynch: Nova

Naomi you're next.
Lolol

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken What's your opinion on Michelle and Angel?
After reading majority of Michelle's post and conversing with her I find Michelle is very genuine and emanates strong town vibes. Plus after Alice flipped I think I'm wrong about Michelle which before I think she's scum with Alice. But Alice is town.

About Angelus I think he had something that he can agree on with me, on numbers of things. As I'm town I sees that as town mindmeld.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What

So I assume you've been Town reading him? Why? It's less about you expanding on your read on him or whatever, than y'all not even interacting at all almost lol.
I just consider him easy read, I mean it's pretty simple, to be honest, and his scum play is way different than his town gameplay in his scum play he's not emotionally attached to the game while as a town he makes it obvious just how much he hates people not listening to him while as scum he's fine as long as there is lynch going on and yes you don't need to interact with for that.

This phase, as in tonight? I might get mislynched before that lol. If you're talking about last night, then why would scum!you do that? I've been steadily been tinfoiled.
You're capable of numbing people with words and arguments easily. An argument could be made that those who were scum reading you were scum and felt far more threatened by your skills and knowing they can't lynch you they rather decide to go for a kill, it makes an easy case, to be honest, and trustable on top of that since we're not talking about some random average or normal player but you.

Also, my read on Ansa has been jumbled way too many times because you all read him a town

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come on, not you too lol
You looked very defensive and quite triggered everytime someone voting or scum reading you. Not good looking.

Houtarou have voted me but I have other better things to do than attend him to make him change his thought on me. I'm doing it my way by lynching scum.
Post automatically merged:

Come on, not you too lol
You looked very defensive and quite triggered everytime someone voting or scum reading you. Not good looking.

Houtarou have voted me but I have other better things to do than attend him to make him change his thought on me. I'm doing it my way by lynching scum.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe naomi has done nothing townie for the past day phases.

If she's town to you, I'm relatively null-scum to you, ansa town, houtarou... (?) and the rest town, I don't see where you are reconsidering right now, you're just being poked into a corner and you reply to everyone and asking questions while not really pushing back on anyone, especially when your alleged scum reads are pushing you.

Like, who's scum right now?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Being defensive isn't scum indicative, why wouldn't I be defensive as Town? I absolutely hate getting mislynched lol. Also I wouldn't call playfully engaging someone being triggered when I react to votes

Reactions: Houtarou

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova, the fact that you aren't snapping at all on two people that you have just allegedly made a full 180 on I think is scum indicative for you right now.

I feel like we aren't even scum to you, you just want the lynch off you.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just consider him easy read, I mean it's pretty simple, to be honest, and his scum play is way different than his town gameplay in his scum play he's not emotionally attached to the game while as a town he makes it obvious just how much he hates people not listening to him while as scum he's fine as long as there is lynch going on and yes you don't need to interact with for that.
I mean isn't that something you could easily fake as scum, what about non-meta stuff? He's done plenty so far in the game.
You're capable of numbing people with words and arguments easily. An argument could be made that those who were scum reading you were scum and felt far more threatened by your skills and knowing they can't lynch you they rather decide to go for a kill, it makes an easy case, to be honest, and trustable on top of that since we're not talking about some random average or normal player but you.

Also, my read on Ansa has been jumbled way too many times because you all read him a town
Alright I'm Town, TSK is Town. What's the scum team for you?

Lol I wouldn't call that jumbled, it seems to have been steadily red all along and the jumbling was mostly you disagreeing with the townleands rather than being influenced with them

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe naomi has done nothing townie for the past day phases.
I disagree. I'll humore you though, is doing "townie" things the only way you can generate a read on someone? You're reading houtarou is Town, I'd say he hasn't any townie thing in the past day phases.
If she's town to you, I'm relatively null-scum to you, ansa town, houtarou... (?) and the rest town, I don't see where you are reconsidering right now, you're just being poked into a corner and you reply to everyone and asking questions while not really pushing back on anyone, especially when your alleged scum reads are pushing you.

Like, who's scum right now?
You're much more than null, as is Imp. Houtarou and Angelus round up my PoE. I mean I've made that pretty fucking clear earlier, I haven't pushed in any one direction yet because I just came back in the thread.