Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean isn't that something you could easily fake as scum, what about non-meta stuff? He's done plenty so far in the game.
Yeah. I mean actors do exist after all. I don't think faking emotions is all that hard but where they have been faked is point and Ted shown to be pretty genuine with his approaches plus they're mixed with his emotions make it all obvious... he just easy read I could explain to you in an essay but he's just really easy and my read on him yet to be wrong

Alright I'm Town, TSK is Town. What's the scum team for you?

Lol I wouldn't call that jumbled, it seems to have been steadily red all along and the jumbling was mostly you disagreeing with the townleands rather than being influenced with them
I'm actually leaning Angel, Ansa, Michelle, Imp and tigger

I am positive scum is between them because beside these player I am reading others town, that said Michelle defense on Alice seems pretty genuine so I want to reconsider that slot

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I'm scum for you, why do you keep on with the loaded questions as if you're trying to figure me out? You're not, you're visciously setting up narrative and hounding on me so that no matter what I do right now, you'd yell scum lol.

You keep also hashing this "haven't reconsidered" Naomi narrative, trying to use our dynamic and interactions to shade me. We both ran out of PoE, you haven't really considered some of your Town reads much. Why are you holding that one against me then?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I mean actors do exist after all. I don't think faking emotions is all that hard but where they have been faked is point and Ted shown to be pretty genuine with his approaches plus they're mixed with his emotions make it all obvious... he just easy read I could explain to you in an essay but he's just really easy and my read on him yet to be wrong
ISO him, and see if you're still getting that vibe. He was alright D1 on his push on Luk, but his handling of Alice when she was a consensus lynch felt exaggerated. Same with his handling and paranoia of me here, it doesn't feel genuine.
I'm actually leaning Angel, Ansa, Michelle, Imp and tigger

I am positive scum is between beside these player I am reading others town, that said Michelle defense on Alice seems pretty genuine so I want to reconsider that slot
Say Ansa is lock Town, what would the team be? Also this means you think Luk was Town lol?

Michelle's paranoia of me was a pretty good look for her. She also seemed to be the only non-complacent player last phases when the targets were consensus, same with Ansa.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ISO him, and see if you're still getting that vibe. He was alright D1 on his push on Luk, but his handling of Alice when she was a consensus lynch felt exaggerated. Same with his handling and paranoia of me here, it doesn't feel genuine.

Say Ansa is lock Town, what would the team be? Also this means you think Luk was Town lol?

Michelle's paranoia of me was a pretty good look for her. She also seemed to be the only non-complacent player last phases when the targets were consensus, same with Ansa.
Ok lets start anew. Who's your scum read in this phase? Your PoE

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll ISO him and Angel then

They're just my PoE but I like to believe we have at least lynched one scum in these three lynches if that's the case then Luku fits the bill.

I didn't really look much into other players but let's say Ansa is a town I will ISO angel and his pervious slot since his argument on you felt he wanted to go you after knowing that most players are suspecting you this phase.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not feeling nova at all today. I think it's inherently scum mindset to argue about Luk being scum. I don't understand how he's so sure about it being a scum lynch when he's been pushing several other people outside of him.

Like, scum could've hoped on a town. Town could've hoped on the town that we thought was scum. I don't see where and why he draws the line.
@novaselinenever What do you think about this post? Out of his all posts, his argument against you when you said Luku was scum or you like to believe that felt opportunistic... if he has played games with you then I think he should be aware that you make posts like that which make no sense but you just like to post it. Still, when I first saw it I realized it was inefficient to try to argue against something like this but could it be scum indicative?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever What do you think about this post? Out of his all posts, his argument against you when you said Luku was scum or you like to believe that felt opportunistic... if he has played games with you then I think he should be aware that you make posts like that which make no sense but you just like to post it. Still, when I first saw it I realized it was inefficient to try to argue against something like this but could it be scum indicative?
What point are you even making here????????????

How did you draw the connection that me knowing his town play (I've never seen him scum btw) that must've meant I should've been aware that he'd make the comment that Luk was scum lmfao

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, he knows your town play so he must know you always make posts like "A person with 8 votes that nobody talked about and he got wagonned in the span of a page and then nobody cared about him is a joke post of yours and you're not serious and you as mafia would never do it, right?"

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok lets start anew. Who's your scum read in this phase? Your PoE
Right now my PoE is Houtarou, Imp and Angelus. TSQ being scum hinges on Luk having flipped Town 'cause I don't think they were partners, low compatibility.

You can read my latest interactions with Houtarou to see where I'm at there, we're right now talking to each other. I didn't like mostly his rigidness in his reads. There has been little progression and he didn't feel like he was trying to figure out anyone else outside of his reads. Feel like he just reached two scum leans early on came up with a good enough reason, and has been navigating the game through it. Like reading his ISO i didn't get a vibe through his interactions with you and Alice, that he was trying to figure you out further, feel like he was content with having you as scum reads and going on about.

There's a link with Imp and TSQ where they seem to have stayed out of each other way. It's a weird vibe which is why my early pick of a team is them 3. IT kind of fits lol, and like you'd have the power wolf TSQ here shield the other two with the early town reads he did, and then they power their way through the town.

You should read my interactions with TSQ. Think it's pretty indicative, I don't really like his handling of me there, it doesn't feel like a genuine push or paranoia reconsidering me. He's also setting up dishonest double standards trying to shade me for stuff. Main reason of reconsidering him outside of reassessing my reads and running out of PoE was his late handling of Alice. It felt exagerrated and I don't see a townie mindset behind it. She was consensus scum and her lynch was written on the wall, it was more like scum visciously attacking someone trying to put themselves out there in case when she flips town, you'd think this dude was too aggressive there maybe it was genuine suspicion like "oh he didn't need to do that as scum 'cause she was getting lynched either way".

The rigids reads apply to Imp as much as Houtarou. He feels like a wallflower here, he isn't actually interacting with the thread and mostly just sharing some bland reads here and there on the dot like a machine lol. It doesn't feel like natural game solving or trying to share thoughts. Also ping was that associative read on Hammock with TSQ, I find it weird that he didn't delve any further than that. And he hasn't mentioned TSQ and Houtarou barely afterwards.

Angelus rounds up the PoE. I'm interacting right now with him, so I'd have more later. Don't really like how most of his reads revolve around Poison's death after the fact, feels like a weird minset and working backward to justifty some reads.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yunyun (ゆんゆん) is a character of the series. She is a member and future chief of the , as well as a friend and self-proclaimed rival to .
Not sister but rival/friend

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait actually Michelle defense on Alice was pointless and it wouldn't make sense for scum to take the risk of defending Alice in that situation
@Michelle

What do you think about this?
Last post i've read catching up and i feel you deserve an answer.

I think Oreki has a towny logic. He is right, of course.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll ISO him and Angel then
Nice nice
They're just my PoE but I like to believe we have at least lynched one scum in these three lynches if that's the case then Luku fits the bill.

I didn't really look much into other players but let's say Ansa is a town I will ISO angel and his pervious slot since his argument on you felt he wanted to go you after knowing that most players are suspecting you this phase.
Yeah it could only be Luk, Waindo flipped good character same with Alice.

Yeah I didn't appreciate the switch. His indignation also at me believing he town leaned on me felt exagerrated lmao. The dude had an entire paragraph saying that my play so far had nothing scummy about it, it's only natural to conclude it's a townread. I guess it might 'cause he want to switch so he's saying that I wasn't an early town read as to try to absolve him from the 180 switch?