[Game] Konosuba, Relentless Mafia - Game #27

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is the plan today but I needed to confirm something before that, his possible teammates and who make sense to be scum with him and so far only Michelle has pinged me that way due to their limited, vague interaction, they're not strong, they argued a little last phase, however, the argument went nowhere and reached no conclusion whatsoever, felt out of shape. For Ansa I was going back and forth on his read due once making mistake like that where I lynched town so that's I wanted to see why he's getting town read by most and what possibly I'm missing
How their interactions were vague?

You made a mistake lynching someone who played like Ansa?

Or Ansa playing like that that leads you to a mislynch? But who lead the Alice's lynch? It's TSQ right? So how Ansa at fault here?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you think Michelle could be his mate?
Scums tend to avoid an actual serious argument, or even interaction with their teammates because they're afraid they might not make mistake in that argument because they know they're teammates so a serious argument with your own teammate may really backfire you in most cases so it's safe to not actually have heavy, serious involvement with your teammates beside here and there and that's the feeling I got from Michelle and Ansa interaction it feels limited w

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa for me looked like someone who are looking for a right candidate to lynch. In town POV the right candidate means who's the right scum here? In scum POV the right candidate is someone they can easily build the wagon/can easily being wagon.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How their interactions were vague?

You made a mistake lynching someone who played like Ansa?
The player wasn't playing like Asna but I actually I was reading too much into their posts and lynched them for that so I am avoiding reading too much into which I did with Ansa but with time my read on him getting more clear

Also, their last day phase argument which actually ends up in no conclusion or more like it didn't reach any par felt like they just wanted to argue for the sake of argument... you should posts after page 90

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scums tend to avoid an actual serious argument, or even interaction with their teammates because they're afraid they might not make mistake in that argument because they know they're teammates so a serious argument with your own teammate may really backfire you in most cases so it's safe to not actually have heavy, serious involvement with your teammates beside here and there and that's the feeling I got from Michelle and Ansa interaction it feels limited w
So it's your feeling. How feeling = fact?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's weird about his voting pattern and behavior? For me he's quite reasonable and considerable. Why are you not feeling suspicious on someone who shown very comfortable with their vote choice in this flipless game?? Need I bold that flipless part? And why you and Michelle suddenly drop your vote on Nova?
I just took a step back to think. I will play after work.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa for me looked like someone who are looking for a right candidate to lynch. In town POV the right candidate means who's the right scum here? In scum POV the right candidate is someone they can easily build the wagon/can easily being wagon.
To be honest, Ansa is actually good enough player to express his doubts on a player as both scum and town the only thing is different how he does that... so the feeling that he's trying to look for right candidate is valid but for what

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The player wasn't playing like Asna but I actually I was reading too much into their posts and lynched them for that so I am avoiding reading too much into which I did with Ansa but with time my read on him getting more clear

Also, their last day phase argument which actually ends up in no conclusion or more like it didn't reach any par felt like they just wanted to argue for the sake of argument... you should posts after page 90
Don't you think that Ansa could had strong scum feelings on Alice more than Nova? The conclusion is reached I guess that all of them (Michelle, Tigerrr) think Alice is scum

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think that Ansa could had strong scum feelings on Alice more than Nova? The conclusion is reached I guess that all of them (Michelle, Tigerrr) think Alice is scum
Not really, to be honest Alice was extremely scummy, she was one lynch where you no matter how hard you suspect her you will be not suspected because was too scummy to be town and reading her town at that moment will be TMI

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day has ended!
@Alice in Noodleland will be lynched!
Final Votecount:
Tigerrr
-> Imperfection -> novaselinenever -> X
TSQ -> Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland -> Ansatsuken -> Imperfection
Ansatsuken -> Alice in Noodleland -> X -> Alice in Noodleland
novaselinenever -> Alice in Noodleland
Houtarou -> Alice in Noodleland
Imperfection -> Alice in Noodleland
Naomi Rose -> Alice in Noodleland
Michelle -> novaselinenever -> C -> Alice in Noodleland
Ryu Kishi -> Imperfection
Dragomir -> Alice in Noodleland

Alice in Noodleland: 8 (TSQ, novaselinenever, Houtarou, Imperfection, Naomi Rose, Dragomir, Ansatsuken, Michelle)
Imperfection: 2 (Ryu Kishi, Alice in Noodleland)

Vote alternations will only be shown in the EoD Votecount!
If I made any mistakes, feel free to contact me, quote and show me the vote I missed. Thanks!

@Alice in Noodleland has been sent to the Afterlife!
@Alice in Noodleland (Taylor) has been modkilled!
Night three starts!
Please do not post and send in actions in time! You have 24 Hours!

Players:
@TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
6. @Dragomir
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @AngelusSama
Look who we got here,

Alice in Noodleland: 8 (TSQ, novaselinenever, Houtarou, Imperfection, Naomi Rose, Dragomir, Ansatsuken, Michelle)

Wow you also there Houtarou but Ansa is to suspect here because of his interactions with Michelle