Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The best written Uchiha is without doubt Madara Uchiha. His development from being a child, bearing the same ideals as Ashura, to losing his brother and discovering the truth of the Shinobi history via Uchiha Tablets, into such a wise person in regards to understanding the concept of Yin-Yang of the Shinobi world, was a magnificent writing from Kishimoto. Madara was just so logical, intelligent and realistic about his goals and character.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I remember you trying to join this club, no?

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh damn the last trailers look amazing. I m getting so hyped and impatient for the movie. :bouncy:
And our boy is going to fight in space. :rolleyes:
But unfortunately it seems like he gets his rikudou senjutsu mode stolen in this movie. So I just hope he gets it back.....I don't like his new BSM mode at all, it looks very weird. :(

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh damn the last trailers look amazing. I m getting so hyped and impatient for the movie. :bouncy:
And our boy is going to fight in space. :rolleyes:
But unfortunately it seems like he gets his rikudou senjutsu mode stolen in this movie. So I just hope he gets it back.....I don't like his new BSM mode at all, it looks very weird. :(
Yeah, they do! :happy: Me too, even though it's probably going to be a while before we get it here in the States. :T_T:

That'll be interesting, for sure. O_O As if other dimensions and such weren't weird enough haha...

Indeed he does, and I believe Sasuke gets some of his powers stolen as well. :| I'm sure he will, but it kind of stinks that he won't really have it for most of the movie, probably. Eh, I didn't see enough of it to pass judgment (or I was distracted by the badass fight, whatever xD), so maybe it'll look better in other scenes of the movie. Who knows. :p

Reactions: Tennis Robot

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's been the only hard work character to not have her efforts paid off! So yes, she better get something!
It's true. :| I mean, we all know how some of K11 got screwed over too in that regard (Lee especially :dafq: ), but you're right, Hinata better get something! She just managed to do the 64 palms during the war when Neji was able to do that in part 1... She deserves a lot more.

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao. :leaf:
The amount of salt from NStards and Saucetards is delicious. The movie is not yet released and yet they are getting salty over no screen time for Sasuke. I have read a few reviews and the review from the neutral fans are seem fine. But the review from NS shippers seem horrible. Well I guess I will wait for the movie instead of reading any more reviews because many of them are going to be biased anyway.
I remember everyone said that RtN was great although to me, it sucked. :(
Blood prison is my fav movie so far.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The amount of salt from NStards and Saucetards is delicious. The movie is not yet released and yet they are getting salty over no screen time for Sasuke. I have read a few reviews and the review from the neutral fans are seem fine. But the review from NS shippers seem horrible. Well I guess I will wait for the movie instead of reading any more reviews because many of them are going to be biased anyway.
Yeah, I've seen a lot about that from those fans. XD But I've stayed clear of a lot of reviews because, you're right, they'll be biased one way or another. Despite the spoilers for and reactions to the movie, I'm going to see it for myself and make my own call.

RTN did suck. U_U It's the only shippuden movie I've seen, and I deeply regret that. :NO:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi! Don't worry, it's been a while since a lot of people have dropped in. XD I've been alright though! <3 I've just been busy with school and the Thanksgiving holiday. I hope you've had a good one! :)

That's an interesting thought. O_O I honestly don't know how the markings really work in general. :sweat: Because you're right, by going off of the theory that the chakra is diluted, then Tsunade would have one marking per side. Although it'll be cool to see in Part 3 how Boruto and Himawari have been affected by Kurama's chakra. Maybe that'll influence their abilities somehow!
Some parts have been good and others...not so good. :/

Yeah they haven't really been explained all that well. I think everyone thought that the markings came from being in direct contact with the TB chakra while in the womb. But that was obviously dis-proven with Naruto's kids. It definitely needs more explaining now, especially given the inconsistency with Tsunade and such. The only thing I can think of is that the chakra dissipates so much by the 3rd generation that it doesn't show outward markings. I agree with you on Part 3. It'll definitely be interesting to see how they are influenced by all of this. :)

I sure hope she does. Honestly, Kishi has to give her something. :rage:
I'm with you on that! Hinata needs something to show for her efforts (aside from marrying Naruto that is). The only other K11 person who didn't get any real advancement is TenTen in my opinion.

I think NS fans (both NaruSaku and NaruSasu) feel completely jipped. It's only natural for them to lash out at the new film and anything focused on NaruHina. Sauce fans are mainly just mad that Naruto won against Sasuke.

RtN wasn't that bad in my opinion. Yeah there were some inconsistencies that needed correcting/explaining, but it wasn't horrible. That said, Blood Prison and Will of Fire are my favorites overall.

Yeah, I've seen a lot about that from those fans. XD But I've stayed clear of a lot of reviews because, you're right, they'll be biased one way or another. Despite the spoilers for and reactions to the movie, I'm going to see it for myself and make my own call.

RTN did suck. U_U It's the only shippuden movie I've seen, and I deeply regret that. :NO:
Same here. Even if I don't end up liking the movie, I'll still buy it since it's Naruto.

You really should see the first five. They are amazing!

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had to post this because, dear God, it's too adorable. :x3:

You must be registered for see images

Some parts have been good and others...not so good. :/

Yeah they haven't really been explained all that well. I think everyone thought that the markings came from being in direct contact with the TB chakra while in the womb. But that was obviously dis-proven with Naruto's kids. It definitely needs more explaining now, especially given the inconsistency with Tsunade and such. The only thing I can think of is that the chakra dissipates so much by the 3rd generation that it doesn't show outward markings. I agree with you on Part 3. It'll definitely be interesting to see how they are influenced by all of this. :)

I'm with you on that! Hinata needs something to show for her efforts (aside from marrying Naruto that is). The only other K11 person who didn't get any real advancement is TenTen in my opinion.

Same here. Even if I don't end up liking the movie, I'll still buy it since it's Naruto.

You really should see the first five. They are amazing!
I see. :/ Well I hope it turned out better in the end. :hug:

Pretty much. XD Yup, that's certainly what I thought, too. It probably was. Although I'm thinking now that maybe the whiskers are just a singularity with Naruto. I mean, they can still come from being in contact with Kurama's chakra in the womb, but maybe it just happened to Naruto for some reason, and the chakra dilution theory only applies to his children, grandchildren, etc. I don't know, I'm just spit-balling now. Lol Regardless, you're right: it does need explaining. That could be possible, too. Yeah, I'm excited to see that and what the other K11 kids have learned/inherited from their parents! ^^

It's so true. I don't want marrying Naruto to be Hinata's only achievement (as nice as it is). U_U Oh, poor TenTen. :sweat: She really got the worst of it throughout the entire series. At least the other K11 characters were developed during part 1 before being dropped in part 2. :| She didn't get much development at all.

That's good. :) I'm not gonna lie, with all of the official stuff being released, I can't helped but be pumped for the movie. :happy: I'm not ashamed to say that I'm excited to see some NaruHina love. <3

I should! I hear that Blood Prison is one of the best Naruto movies ever. *_*

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just thought I'd share the next chapter of my FF. :)

Here's the list of chapters incase you missed any of them:

Let me know what you think. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoya Minato

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't posted here either wow. Well, during my hiatus I came across some cool stuff. Here are 4 of literally almost 1000 that I have stored:

My two personal favorites:

I've been working on coloring in at least the left Naruto on the last gif :p

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You brought this FC back to life, Ryoku. Well-done. :whip:
Welcome...:p:p:p
I haven't posted here either wow. Well, during my hiatus I came across some cool stuff. Here are 4 of literally almost 1000 that I have stored:

My two personal favorites:

I've been working on coloring in at least the left Naruto on the last gif :p
These are pretty nice. Welcome, btw. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.