Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They gotta step up their game animation wise.

Gai vs Madara is coming up too, the animation has to be top notch for that fight too.
Definitely. I imagined that its going to be like Kurama vs Pain. Lml They better have good fundings for the animation team on this one.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've been well, the FC however hasn't been. :( I mean activity wise.
Yeah, it looks that way. :( I wanted to post since the last one was a while ago... It seems like you and Esdeath are the only ones who are really active, as far as the last few pages go. But thank you guys for keeping it up. :hug:

Yo! Welcome back! We've been well. But this FC...:| Yeah, activity is really on the low.
Hey! Thanks. :yay: I'm glad you guys are well though. ^^ I imagine that it's been getting harder and harder to discuss all things Naruto, especially with these fillers. :| There probably won't be much action until Naruto returns... or even after that. ;_;

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it looks that way. :( I wanted to post since the last one was a while ago... It seems like you and Esdeath are the only ones who are really active, as far as the last few pages go. But thank you guys for keeping it up. :hug:

Hey! Thanks. :yay: I'm glad you guys are well though. ^^ I imagine that it's been getting harder and harder to discuss all things Naruto, especially with these fillers. :| There probably won't be much action until Naruto returns... or even after that. ;_;
Well there's isn't really much to discuss since the manga ended.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Series ended. Period. ( ._.) I really don't have much interest to talk about the next part of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.