0⚔️
Awards
Konoha's Hokage:
The Naruto Uzumaki FC

You must be registered for see images

Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is the eponymous protagonist of the “Naruto” franchise. He is the Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage) of the Hidden Leaf Village (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato) and the third and current jinchūriki of Kurama (九喇嘛, Kurama) — the Nine-Tails (九尾, Kyūbi).

Naruto was born as the son of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and Kurama's second jinchūriki, Kushina Uzumaki. Naruto's parents named him after the main character of Jiraiya's first book, thus making the Sannin his godfather. Prior to Naruto's birth, his parents and the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, feared that his birth would break the seal which kept Kurama sealed within Kushina. The plan to ensure it did not occur was for Kushina to be taken to top-secret location outside the village with Biwako Sarutobi and Taji as her midwives, a few ANBU as security, and Minato to keep the seal in place. However, word of Kushina giving birth reached a masked ninja who intended to take the Nine-Tails for his own evil ends. Killing the midwives and ANBU, the masked man took the newborn Naruto hostage to keep Minato steps away from Kushina so the seal could be broken and therefore, unleashing Kurama.

Although Naruto was taken to a safer location by Minato, the masked ninja succeeded in releasing Kurama and used the monster to devastate Konoha. Saving Kushina, Minato took her to Naruto before heading off to save their village. After severing the masked ninja's control over the tailed beast, Minato realized the only way to stop Kurama was to seal it within Naruto, believing that his son would someday need the beast's power to defeat the masked ninja when he returned and believing he could use such tremendous power to change the shinobi world. Sacrificing his soul, he sealed half of Kurama's chakra into himself using the Death Reaper Seal (屍鬼封印, Shiki Fūin). Minato then proceeded to seal Kurama, his remaining chakra and Kushina's into their newborn son, so that they could meet Naruto when he tried to use Kurama's power. Suddenly orphaned, Naruto was left to grow up knowing nothing of his parents, receiving only his mother's last name as Hiruzen believed it was best that nobody knew that he was related to the Fourth Hokage for his own safety.

Personality​

Naruto is exuberant, brash, inattentive, and heedless to formality or social standings. He inherited his catch-phrase "Dattebayo!" (だってばよ!) from his mother, who would say "(da)ttebane" ((だ)ってばね) when excited or frustrated. Naruto has a number of childish traits, like keeping his money in a chubby, green frog wallet he affectionately calls "Gama-chan", being a very picky eater (he almost exclusively eats ramen and is a frequent customer at the Ramen Ichiraku), and being afraid of ghosts. He is also somewhat perverted, something he tends to be reprimanded for by Sakura Haruno and Iruka Umino. Naruto has only become even more so after meeting his mentor Jiraiya, causing many to say that Jiraiya raised a perfect replica of himself. However, whenever someone dear to him is in trouble or the situation calls for it, Naruto can be very serious and will instantly try to come to their aid.

According to Kakashi, Naruto learns through his body, as he is relatively naive, simple, and being slow to understand a principle or situation, which often requires an oversimplified analogy in order to grasp what is being explained to him. Overall, Naruto responds best to competition and has a great self-confidence, loudly proclaiming that he will master whatever technique he is learning within a fraction of the usual time, and he doesn't hesitate to ask for help if he needs it. However, despite his naiveté, Naruto can be quite observant picking up on things others miss and can retain information casually gathered through conversation. He can also be a quick thinker, making up strategies on the fly or inventive use of his techniques to catch his opponents off guard during the fight, though he can get overexcited and forget some concepts or weaknesses that he himself noted beforehand.

In adulthood, Naruto has gained much wisdom. When Boruto defaced the Hokage Monument, Naruto knew that Boruto just wanted his attention, as he doesn't have much personal time as Hokage. Despite punishing his son with a brief punch to the head, Naruto agreed to help his son clean up the mess to spend some time with him, even though it caused him to be late to the five Kage meeting.

Due to his friendly nature and his unique charisma, Naruto has built many relationships over the course of the series that have defined him and others, even tailed beasts and other jinchūriki. Many of these relationships started off antagonistic, but through his tenacity and empathy, they developed into deep and lasting friendships. Naruto is said to have a personality that brings people to him, inspiring friendship and loyalty from most of the people he meets through acts of genuine kindness and sincerity that could change a person's entire world view.

Nicknames

(うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto)
The Show-Off, Number One Unpredictable, Noisy Ninja (目立ちたがり屋で意外性No.1のドタバタ忍者, Medachitagariya de Igaisei Nanbā Wan no Dotabata Ninja; English TV "Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja")
Child of the Prophecy (予言の子, Yogen no Ko)
Saviour of this World (この世の救世主, Kono Yo no Kyūseishu)
Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū)
Konoha's Orange Hokage (木ノ葉のオレンジ火影, Konoha no Orenji Hokage)
Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage)​

Personal Information​

Family:

Minato Namikaze (Father):

Kushina Uzumaki (Mother):

Jiraiya (Godfather):

Hinata Hyūga (Wife):

Boruto Uzumaki (Son):

Himawari Uzumaki (Daughter):

Tailed Beast:

Kurama (Yang half/Yin half)

Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Gokū, Kokuō, Saiken, Chōmei, Gyūki

Classification:

Jinchūriki

Sage

Sensor Type

Affiliation:

Konohagakure

Mount Myōboku

Allied Shinobi Forces

Team:

Team Kakashi

Clan:

Uzumaki Clan

History

The Uzumaki clan (うずまき一族, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure -Village of the Whirlpools. They were distant blood relatives of the Senju clan and as such, both were on good terms. This led to an alliance that extended onto their hidden villages — Konohagakure and Uzushiogakure. The shinobi of Konoha integrated Uzushiogakure's symbol onto their uniforms and flak jackets as well as on the shoulders of their uniforms as a sign of friendship and goodwill between the two villages, and continue to do so to this day, in memory of their friendship even years after Uzushiogakure's destruction.

Ninja Skills

Ninja Rank: Kage

Academy Grad. Age: 12

Nature Type:

Wind Release (Affinity)
Earth Release
Fire Release
Water Release
Lightning Release
Lava Release
Boil Release
Magnet Release
Wood Release
Yin Release
Yang Release
Yin-Yang Release

Jutsu:

Quotes

(To Kakashi): "And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"

(To Ibiki): "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

(To Neji): "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

(To Gaara):"It's almost unbearable, isn't it... the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."

(To Jiraiya): "If being smart means what you say it does, I rather be a fool my entire life!"

(To Sai): "I don't care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death… Even if I'm torn to shreds… I will take Sasuke back!"

(To Pain): "You should give up… on me giving up!"

(To Nagato, reciting a line from Jiraiya's first book): "Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!"

(To Sasuke): "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"

(To Kushina): "Don't apologize… I had a lot of hard times growing up as a jinchūriki, but I never blamed you or Dad. I couldn't understand what a parent's love was like because you guys were never there… so I could only guess… But now I know… I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I'm glad I ended up being your son!"
"I am Naruto Uzumaki, ninja of Konoha. My dream is to become Hokage! One to surpass all the previous Hokage. To become a bigger badass than my father! To become stronger shinobi than my mother!"

(To Iruka): "I'll end this war myself! I'll endure all the hate and pain on my own! That's my role!"

(To A): "Yes, he might have died… but together, he and my mum protected Konoha from the Nine-Tails! They protected me! It may have only been for a second, but in that second, they gave me so much… their faith! Faith that I could finish their jobs! Faith that I could fulfill the role of a ‘saviour!’"

(To Tobi): "You can call yourself no one, you can start a war, but even in this world you think of as "nothingness", no one's falling for your stupid lies! You can change your mask, you can take on as many names as you want, but you're still you, and you're just one guy! I've had enough. I'm gonna tear that mask right off your face!"

(To Kurama): "You aren't a monster fox anymore. You're one of my teammates from Konoha… Kurama."

(To Obito): "Quit it with your stupid reasoning! I meant to say that I'll stand any pain for my friends! I'm not gonna give up on them! It might just be me being selfish, but… not having my friends here… is the most painful thing for me!! PERIOD!"

(To Boruto): "Bolt… with what I do now, all the people in this village are like a family. So there will be times that you won't be able to have me as a father all to yourself. I know this must be hard for you… but you must learn to endure it. You're a shinobi too, aren't you?"

Rules

Be as friendly as you can! This FC is known amongst us members for the friendly atmosphere we encounter in each post we make!

Don't post replies where you will/are bash(ing) another character; that's not what this FC stands for!

No pairing discussions please! There’s a sticky thread dedicated to that, so talk about it there.

Watch your language. Don't insult anyone or be disrespectful towards other's opinions!

Enjoy your stay! =D​

How "I" got into Naruto Uzumaki

How got into Naruto Uzumaki

Warning. Intense Naruto feels.

My own experiences with the Naruto series was a little shaky at first. I started watching the show as a child and eventually worked my way up to the manga. The episode I began watching the series at was the chuunin exam entry exam episode. My first glimpse of Naruto was a very unflattering one. Here goes this obnoxious twerp yelling to the crowd that he's going to kick everyone's ass. I thought to myself "Fantastic! Another hero with an arrogant side and a need to prove himself." I felt that he was generic, overdone, and poorly written. Not exactly a positive first impression.

I continued watching the series and it was around the time of the forest of death that I began seeing his character in a more unique light. It was when Naruto jumped down and called Sasuke a scaredy-cat. Battered and bruised he was still able to launch a taunt at his rival (who I didn't know at the time was his rival). At least I could give the kid some credit there. He had guts. I allowed myself to at least attempt to invest myself in his character. And thank god I did because what happened next was unbelievable.

The television block "bionyx" was where I watched the Naruto episodes. They were running a marathon of the first twenty episodes of the Naruto series (conveniently the episodes I had missed). I was finally going to see Sasuke's backstory (as I was more interested in him at the time). But what happened was something I never anticipated. The very first episode actually got a tear out of me. I had no idea his childhood was so broken. I had no clue his past was so battered. Never even questioned the possibility that the loud mouthed hero was simply seeking the attention and acknowledgement he had been severely starved of his entire life.

I was entranced as the episodes moved into the Zabuza arc. Whisker boy had a goal and for the first time I found myself rooting for the hero. I wanted this boy to succeed. I wanted him to achieve that impossible dream of his. All questions and doubts about his character swiftly vanished. His generic attributes turned into far more complex themes and as the series went on I found something even more startling about him.

He wasn't perfect and he failed immensely. Incapable of saving his friend, unable to talk sense and reason into him, physically inferior to many of the people around him. A shadow began to cast itself on his character and I couldn't believe my eyes. This kid was not perfect. Not even close! He was as human as it got in a world of ninjas and monsters. He became the first character I ever really related to.

I stopped watching his endeavors and started watching him. The many quirks that make him so unique like his charismatic view of life, his ability to believe in people the rest of society would have never given a second look. But most of all I appreciated the connections he made with people. People like Chiyo and Gaara were my avatars in this show. Silently casting him out only to see his true valor later on.

A wallflower, an outcast, a loser. Labels that will forever stay with Naruto. Labels I would have found unlikeable in other characters, but with him it worked. Something about this kid clicked in. And there you have. That's how I got into Naruto.

I started watching the anime roughly 8 years ago. The anime is what got me in to the series. I first saw the Zabuza arc and when Naruto saw Sasuke get the ice needles in his back and then went berserk, the 9 year old me went "AWESOME!", and I thought it was really cool. I had a couple of friends (one of them is still my best friend) who watched it as well. Sadly, we were the only ones in the grade who watched Naruto. When people found out about it they ridiculed us and made fun of us. For me, I didn't really care. Similarly to Madara (Who is one of my favorite characters alongside Minato and Naruto) I didn't let it bother me. But the more I watched Naruto and realized all the hard ships he endured, being chastised and discriminated against by the village; I SYMPATHIZED WITH HIM. Because I was always being made fun of because I watched Naruto, it was great to know that as long as you endure the hard ships (Naruto) you can break through this discriminative barrier.

Another reason was because of my best friend and Sasuke. For some reason, we had this rivalry going on similar to theirs. I was always the calm, collected one like Sasuke but I always preferred Naruto and my friend was more upbeat and reckless like Part 1 Naruto but he preferred Sasuke. I remember we always used to argue about who was stronger and the more we learned about the manga and the continued development the more the arguments changed. Right now, he doesn't argue with me that much seeing as Naruto is more powerful. What's funny is, my best friend is the one who got me reading the manga.

More personal back story coming. After the 8th grade I dropped Naruto to start a new life socially. I was fine socially in grade 9 and 10 and had lots of friends but I came back to Naruto in grade 11. I believe it was because of chapter 615. I heard from somewhere that Neji died so I had to check it out. I realized that I was really behind and the last anime fight I saw was the Jiraiya vs Pein fight. So in a day and a half, I watched from 133 all the way to 294! Including all the filler episodes that I didn't know were fillers... So then I checked from where the anime left off Manga wise, and it was close to the Kabuto vs Itachi fight, so I started from there. I caught up with the manga that very same day.

And now at this point, Naruto astonishes me. I think it's really cool how he's paralleled with the Sage of the Six Paths. It gives another meaning and sense of depth to his character that a lot of Non-Naruto fans like to discredit. I made a post pages back about the comparison between part 1 Naruto and Part 2 Naruto and it had to do with wisdom. Lots of people like to call it "Talk No Jutsu" but it is strongly hinted that the Sage had something like that seeing as how he made the whole Shinobi world believe his Ninshu teachings... And Naruto seems to have that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sage is a grown-up version of Naruto.

I first laid my eyes on Naruto (series) 4 or more years ago, some random episode popped up in the TV broadcast, turned out to be the Naruto vs Haku episode, the episode where Naruto arrived and hit Haku with a shuriken in his mask. My first thoughts on this were that seemed pretty cool, that weapon, the shuriken, seemed awesome. And then, Naruto made his flashy entrance and there I thought, "Eh, this guy's funny!", I was first introduced to the funny personality of Naruto's when Kakashi or Sakura (can't remember) mentioned that Naruto is a ninja, but instead of hiding and attacking from the shadows he chose to reveal his position by making a flashy entrance!

At that moment I dropped the TV remote since I had lost any intention of changing the channel; the show had got a hold of my attention, I mean, Naruto Uzumaki did so! Then, I saw Sasuke trapped inside Haku's jutsu, so did Naruto as he entered it without hesitation, highlighting the will that Naruto possesses to save his friends, his comrades!

After that, I continued to watch every single Naruto episode that followed that particular one! But then, the moment where I really started loving Naruto Uzumaki came! I had finally decided to watch the episodes prior to the first one I saw. That's when I learned about Naruto's entire childhood, such sadness, it almost made the 11-12 year old me cry. From there on, I supported Naruto every single moment up until now, and still do as you can see.

Why you say? Well, such a sad childhood, he never knew what it was like to have parents, to be "normal". Despite that, he didn't set his goal in destroying the village nor avenging himself by attacking it for all the pain and misery it caused him, no, he decided to become the village's leader, for when he would make it, people would acknowledge him and respect, he swore to protect the village and it's people and to become stronger than every Hokage that came before.

Knowing this, my only thoughts were "How is it possible for him to bear with all that pain?"; "I would probably go berserk and do evil against the village, how can he be like that?". Here and on, Naruto Uzumaki changed me, my way of thinking, he "taught" me not to take the path of revenge, but instead, try to gain everyone's "approval" and thrust.

More were the qualities of Naruto (character) that impressed me, such as his love for his friends by showing he would go berserk if anything happened to any of them, like he did when Sasuke almost died against Haku; his persistence, when even after taking a beating he would get up and continue to fight until his body couldn't handle anymore, and even so, he would not give up, for the sake of his friends like in the fight against Gaara.

Even now, Naruto shows me stuff I never noticed, like the power of bonds and significant they are. His desperate struggle to bring Sasuke back to the village changed me a lot, and, honestly, I'm glad it did, I'm glad I've learned such lessons! Well, this is my "How I got into Uzumaki Naruto", hope it didn't sound too lame and that you enjoyed reading! =D

Well, first off, I would not be a fan of Naruto (and therefore, not be here!) if it wasn't for my friend, Sam. I had moved to a new state, started attending a new middle school, and struggled to make friends. Sam became my very first friend when I moved here. She was the first to introduce me to this thing called ‘anime.’ And in introducing me to anime, she said that she obviously had to start with Naruto. We had sleepovers together constantly as she showed me the English dub when it first aired on Toonami. It was the very beginning. It was when I started to see who Uzumaki Naruto was.

Man, was I a total fan from the get-go! I loved the good underdog story, the story of a kid who was pretty stubborn, wasn't accepted by his peers, and had this crazy dream of achieving something that everyone else found impossible. It had me hooked instantly. Yet, as Sam and I continued watching the series in English sub and eventually moved on to the manga, I found out that this kid’s story was much, MUCH deeper than that. This was a child who had an immense burden placed on his shoulders and a lot of darkness in his heart. He was an orphan and an outcast. Even as he became a young man, Naruto literally struggled with his inner demons, and he hated how everyone treated him as a Jinchuuriki. He could have succumbed to the pain and loneliness he felt long ago.

But, Naruto touched people. He connected with people, even those who were his enemies. I truly discovered this when Sam and I got to the Land of Waves arc. Watching Naruto cry, watching him ask Zabuza if ninjas really were just tools to be used by other people, I cried with him. Watching how enraged Naruto became when Sasuke died in his arms, I was enraged as well. I no longer sympathized with the suffering Naruto went through; I suffered with him. I celebrated his victories with him. He would not give up, and neither would I.

Naruto has triumphed and fallen, and I’ve been following him every step of the way. He’s faced some hard truths, yet he still perseveres. He won’t give up. He’s formed strong bonds with his senseis, teammates and comrades and lost many of them along the way. He’s still fighting to keep his strongest bond with Sasuke. He won’t give up. He feels responsible for shouldering everyone else’s burdens, but he is willing to accept help. His life is not only one. So, he won't give up. He'll NEVER give up.

Uzumaki Naruto is many things. He’s funny, caring, confident, everything one can expect from a main character. However, he’s so much more. He’s become a bigger badass than his father and a stronger shinobi than his mother! He'll become Hokage! And he’s changed how I think and what I feel forever. He’s a character unlike any other. That’s how I got into Uzumaki Naruto. :)

I first came across the anime Naruto when it was being shown on Cartoon Network. At first, I wasn't sure what to make of it. Anime was not on my radar of things to watch at the time so I didn't know what it was all about. The fact that it was about ninjas is eventually what got my attention and I decided to give it a go.

To be honest, I was thrown off by Naruto's character in the beginning. Here was this kid who was loud, obnoxious at times, and who did not know the art of subtlety. He had a clear rivalry with his teammate, Sasuke, and he certainly made sure everyone knew what he was all about. However, as I kept watching, I began to see past this attitude. Naruto wasn't loud or obnoxious just because he could be. No, he was acting that way because of his life experiences. It was a method that he used to hide the pain of being alone for so long. Naruto was always ignored, always hated against for no reason with nobody to show him love. He was the true definition of the underdog. And yet he was able to work past those feelings to become a ninja of the Hidden Leaf.

Not only that, but he took the high road. I don't know what I would have done if I had been in his shoes. I more than likely would have turned my back on the world. Naruto didn't do that. He used those hardships to make connections with other characters- to show them that there is more to life than revenge or hatred. Indeed, he has grown up so much and has developed into a beacon of hope. He has gone from a "demon" to "the child of prophecy." People want him to fulfill his dreams. They want to stand beside him and protect him.

His perseverance, confidence, capacity for love, protectiveness, and his will are all things that draw me to Naruto's character. We share a lot of these same characteristics, including some of the darker aspects. Of course, my hometown was never attacked by a demon fox nor were my parents killed. Even so, there are other feelings and emotions that I can understand on a deeper level. I'm finding that I am learning so much from Naruto- things about life that tend to get overlooked in its hectic pace. It's easy for me to say that (if Naruto were a real live human being) we could bond over these things. And, even though he isn't real, I still find myself hoping that Naruto is able to reach his dreams... And he gives me hope that I will someday be able to reach mine as well.

I first began watching Naruto in either April or May when Bananawolf suggested I watch it. As soon as I watched it, I instantly got addicted. From the start I always liked Naruto's character. I myself am a goofy person, and I liked Naruto's sense of humor and positive attitude. Another characteristic I love about Naruto is his determination. He always sticks to his ninja way and never gives up on his dream to become the Hokage. He also wasn't a quitter. His rivalry with Sasuke was difficult because he wasn't always as strong as him. But did he give up? Heck no! He kept going and getting stronger and look at him now! He's an admirable person all together really.

(AGH Im bad at writing a lot xD)

As the series progressed, Naruto's character improved through his strength and character. I really like how he was able to change Gaara and in Naruto Shippuden. After overcoming hatred he was able to positively affect his comrades. The fact that he has cleared his soul of hatred and even befriended the Kyuubi really makes him someone to look up to. Always protecting his friends and helping others --- that's someone to admire.

Sorry this was a lot shorter than everyone else’s, I'm not very good at writing a lot XD well that’s my Naruto testimonial, hope you enjoyed! :x3:

FC Features

Here you can post an avatar request and shall get it done.

There’s also a of all the fan art that’s been posted in the FC so far.

keeps it updated!​

FC Member List

Current member count: 187

GwemBaba
pandu
Holy Cross
Warlee
Mr. Outside
Mysti
Inichi Matsuka
Sir Derp Obito
Amaterasu user
Seventhboa
Horidora Chan
Monkey D. Luigi
Noni
YellowFang
Uchiha Usman
NarutAwesome
Naruttebayo
9tailsjinchuriki
Naruto legend
Decipher
Naruto cool
Kurama2012
Naoya Minato
Dark dreams
Narutoben10af
Shonu
Esdeath
Hoshiko
November Nolove
Zamki
Tim Jamison
Phoenix Flower
NakamaziItchigo
Lawliet L
Sano Rulez
The eagle
Swapnil5843
Everztar
Machiko
Ryuujin
Foxyladyland
LastSamurai
Crow
Naruto Km V2
Southern sun
Itachi1000
Sabaku17m
Naruto hinata
New sage of 6paths
Pooo2q
Naruto556
Minato RG
ShouriUchiha
Dafrank
KCMNaruto
GreenBeast
Chido92
Zubiamirza
Naruto
NARUTO d Luffy
BlastIt
ThilinaC
Lietuvis123
ulqui0rra
MickNerks
ahhimane
villian55
Cosman
XMorpheus
Spacey orange
Sage of all Shinobi
Alexander of the leaf
NarutoIndra
ballerjordan
SageModeV2
Super7
XxItachi x
Lightning Release
SenninKyuubi
xLucyx
Hirashin
KayaUzumaki
Hakairyoku
Kirikoe
AkatsukiChurch
Pravin5
Amarusboobs
The Western Wheel
MrGaby
The7thHokage
sky4life
Midday
Akasha
NatsuUzumaki
Bananawolf
Kladarakun
ToruneNamikaze
SenpouGoemon
Sanninuto
SBL7
nrto60
Asami
Naruto rikuduo mode
Versatile jutsu
HazuRima
Matthew Uchiha
Dafty
mchammer484
Katsura
Naruto9001
six paths of math
Audiofreq
UchihaBrutalizerZ
rassvet
XxLotusxX
Darkrai03
BawsNaruto
Sickness
Narut2
TheBlueBlur
Beep
BawsNaruto
Hollow9tailsEye
Sennin of Logic
sandy uzumaki
spandi
johnnyindigo
PTran5
BestFriendsForever
Lost Age
kurama27
RasenToad
iNotō
BlueMeteor
OopsWrongHole
Emiko
britmer
kazekaine
Aya San
Ebisu
heartpink123
SwiftNinja
RazorMack
Eternal Solitude
Acē
kunde
Naked Snake
Anthony52
Uchiha Lee
Sageflash
Chie
Muhammad Muneeb Azeem
Parrish
VIIIAxel
Tyris
Kenshin the god of war
YoungDragon
Bitou
vacationheaven
Sir Cool Blizzard
NARUTO BONED SASUKE
Howling Fox
Princess Kaguya
XR999
Giran
LexieTheNarutoFreak
AllHailKurama
-TheMagicCōnch-
Rxyninja
Flakez
Dragonor
CoconutBiscuit
Blackwatch
J4sm1n4
DemonicAvenger
NaruChelle
Ringabel
Shura
MuhiSaid
Shrek
alexu9696
Jnaru
questin1
Alois
Magatsu Izanagi
Six Pāths

Owner: EliteRamenNinja

Co-owners: Inichi Matsuka, 9tailsJinchuuriki, Hakairyoku, and Beep​

You know you love him. C'mon and join, dattebayo! Just post in here and by the end of today, you will be one of our precious members.
Hurry up! And follow HIM.

Layout made by [/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

Feel free to join by asking in a post! :) And join our group while you're at it!

Reactions: Chie

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone! o.o
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Akasha! :glomp^^

thats definately alot of work.!!

reppd just for the effort.!!
Aww, I'm flattered, but this layout was created by Danielgf04. :) He should get credit for all of his hard work!

I like it. :happy:

Nice job, Ryoku. And to everyone else who contributed as well. U_U
Thanks, Chie! :hug: Yes, this wasn't just a one-man operation, so others need to be credited as well. ^^

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

14th! (sorry)

Here's an ost I began to like after playing spiderman shattered dimensions.

[video=youtube;ObiQHzomolc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiQHzomolc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Reactions: Naoya Minato

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

14th! (sorry)

Here's an ost I began to like after playing spiderman shattered dimensions.

[video=youtube;ObiQHzomolc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiQHzomolc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Haha, it's all good. xd

That's pretty awesome, actually. O_O Video games have some of the best OSTs (ahem, Assassins Creed xD).

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Looking beautiful :), can I join :0.

Anyways you should had added that he is a pseudo Jinchuuriki but still good designs
Thank you! Yeah, of course. *_*

A lot has happened in the manga that needs to be updated into this layout, so you're probably right. I'll do that when I get the chance. Thanks. ^^

Reactions: Naoya Minato

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you! Yeah, of course. *_*

A lot has happened in the manga that needs to be updated into this layout, so you're probably right. I'll do that when I get the chance. Thanks. ^^
But still that Naruto u.u chapter coming tonight. Hope see more feats of our favorite Jinchuuriki Naruto ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.