You must be registered for see images

^ This last one is the best. SO BADASS. :whip:
Awesome! :ls: I have to agree with you on the last one. XD

@ everyone in the FC- I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the trailer for the new Naruto movie has something in it that made me curious. If you look closely, you'll see that Naruto's right hand is bandaged. Now his wouldn't be much if it wasn't for the fact that, currently, Naruto has the image of a full moon/sun (depending on which camp you subscribe to) on the palm of his hand as testament to having part of Rikudou's power. Do you think that this could be the reason that Naruto's hand is bandaged in the movie...like it is used to keep this power contained (like with Sora)...or do you think that it's just a style choice (like with Lee)?
Oh wow, I didn't notice that. :what: I'd say it's probably a fashion choice. As far as we've seen, Naruto doesn't have trouble controlling Rikudou's power (comparing him to Sora). Maybe it's used as a minor control so every jutsu he performs won't be so powerful, but I'd say it's mostly just a fashion choice to cover it up. :)

Ttooobbbiii waannaa joooiiinnn!!, tobi tobi tobi tobi tobi tobi tobi ufu tobi to—ah, dont kill me sempai!! Tobi will shut up now!!
4 posts one after another... XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

@ everyone in the FC- I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the trailer for the new Naruto movie has something in it that made me curious. If you look closely, you'll see that Naruto's right hand is bandaged. Now his wouldn't be much if it wasn't for the fact that, currently, Naruto has the image of a full moon/sun (depending on which camp you subscribe to) on the palm of his hand as testament to having part of Rikudou's power. Do you think that this could be the reason that Naruto's hand is bandaged in the movie...like it is used to keep this power contained (like with Sora)...or do you think that it's just a style choice (like with Lee)?

I know right?! I love hunting for new pics. New stuff is always being cranked out by fans as well, which makes the hunt that much better.

This is true. Animation can make or break the movie, unfortunately.

Ah okay. I suppose a lot could happen in 2 years. Though my original thought would have been to place him in his 20s.

Awesome. I'll have to keep an eye out for any other trailers. I noticed something in the short clip earlier that has me curious *points to reference above*

Same here! I would listen to that sign any day. :snicker: On a similar, yet different note, I found out that there is a Naruto themed restaurant in my state!

Great fanart, Ryoku! And I have to agree that the last one is the absolute best. *faints*
I think it’s a lot like Sora, in that he’s trying to keep the power contained. Or just hidden for whatever reason. O_O But I also like to think that it could be a style choice as well. Lee seriously made the bandage thing so badass! :cool:

Yeah! I do too haha. =D Yup, so true. Especially since it’s Naruto, the main character. ^^

Very true. It really is unfortunate. :/

I’m sure a lot could happen in two years. I kind of wanted him to be in his 20s as well! But alas. 19 is close enough, I suppose. xD

Same here! Yes, I saw your reference and responded to it. *points to earlier in my post*

Absolutely! :) THERE’S A NARUTO THEMED RESTAURANT WHERE YOU LIVE? :yayy: :x3: That’s amazing! I wish my state had that haha.

Thank you, Kaya! *_* Yusss, it really is the best of the lot. :nosebleed:

I'm loving Naruto's new design with the sweater, actually reminds me of Hinata alot. xD
Wow, I didn’t notice that it was similar to Hinata haha. xD It’s sort of true!

Dat quadruple post tho.
That was interesting. :leaf:

Awesome! :ls: I have to agree with you on the last one. XD
Thanks! :happy: I know right?!

*pops in for a sec*

Hey. o-o

*pops back out*
Haaiii, Inichi. xd

I shall complete the two hearts with 3. <3
And now four! <3

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I shall complete the two hearts with 3. <3
Yes RasenToad! XD <3

I think it’s a lot like Sora, in that he’s trying to keep the power contained. Or just hidden for whatever reason. O_O But I also like to think that it could be a style choice as well. Lee seriously made the bandage thing so badass! :cool:

Yeah! I do too haha. =D Yup, so true. Especially since it’s Naruto, the main character. ^^

Very true. It really is unfortunate. :/

I’m sure a lot could happen in two years. I kind of wanted him to be in his 20s as well! But alas. 19 is close enough, I suppose. xD

Same here! Yes, I saw your reference and responded to it. *points to earlier in my post*

Absolutely! :) THERE’S A NARUTO THEMED RESTAURANT WHERE YOU LIVE? :yayy: :x3: That’s amazing! I wish my state had that haha.

Thank you, Kaya! *_* Yusss, it really is the best of the lot. :nosebleed:

Wow, I didn’t notice that it was similar to Hinata haha. xD It’s sort of true!

That was interesting. :leaf:

Thanks! :happy: I know right?!

Haaiii, Inichi. xd

And now four! <3
No problem! Yeah :happy:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So many hearts haha. :x3: <3

I only realized just yesterday that there was no manga this week. xD But the episode was pretty good! The Hokages (and Sasuke) have finally arrived!! :omg:

Haaaii <3
:happy: <3

Would like to join <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Despite all of your hearts, you also asked to join the Itachi FC. And you weren’t accepted there. <.< >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.