Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

New chapter:

HE JOINED RIN HE JOINED RINNNNNNN :T_T: THAT WAS SO SADDDDDD :NO: seeing Rin forgive him and taking his hand at the end was so adorable. And Naruto chopping Kayuga's arm of at the end was amazing! I agree with Flakez, sad day for the Sasuke fans. XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sad day for the Sasuke fans.

Naruto blitzed Kaguya and chopped her arm off, Sauce couldn't even touch her :/ Naruto still remains superior.
Indeed it is. XD

Sasuke tries to get her with Chidori, then tries his PS and still doesn't get a hit. Naruto chops her arm off with taijutsu alone (at least it looked like a taijutsu hit to me). It was so awesome! :cool:

New chapter:

HE JOINED RIN HE JOINED RINNNNNNN :T_T: THAT WAS SO SADDDDDD :NO: seeing Rin forgive him and taking his hand at the end was so adorable. And Naruto chopping Kayuga's arm of at the end was amazing! I agree with Flakez, sad day for the Sasuke fans. XD
YES, IT WAS PRETTY SAD. :NO: It was a good send-off for Obito to have. <3 For a second, I wanted Minato to be there too, and then I facepalmed because I realized he's still an Edo Tensei. xD But it's good that it was just Obito and Rin. ;_;

Reactions: Cresee

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Kishi, just stahp it with all those ''mystery'' appearances. Now it's a black dot floating above Kaguya and a random person chilling on a mountain behind Obito and Naruto? :|

To be honest, I've been losing interest in the manga for weeks now. I'm still waiting for that ''one thing'' to flip it all over and spark my interest, but it just keeps going downhill for me.

Reactions: Chie and Cresee

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Indeed it is. XD

Sasuke tries to get her with Chidori, then tries his PS and still doesn't get a hit. Naruto chops her arm off with taijutsu alone (at least it looked like a taijutsu hit to me). It was so awesome! :cool:

YES, IT WAS PRETTY SAD. :NO: It was a good send-off for Obito to have. <3 For a second, I wanted Minato to be there too, and then I facepalmed because I realized he's still an Edo Tensei. xD But it's good that it was just Obito and Rin. ;_;
I KNOW RIGHT? :NO: yeah I'm glad he at least ended up with Rin at the end. Oh my god XD the Hokages are still just hanging out by Madara's corpse XD yeah ^^

Kishi, just stahp it with all those ''mystery'' appearances. Now it's a black dot floating above Kaguya and a random person chilling on a mountain behind Obito and Naruto? :|

To be honest, I've been losing interest in the manga for weeks now. I'm still waiting for that ''one thing'' to flip it all over and spark my interest, but it just keeps going downhill for me.
Oh wow I didn't even notice those XD I wonder who the guy on the mountain is :what:

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

More fan art =D

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can’t believe how people can be this upset about Naruto forgiving Obito and calling him the coolest person. They’re forgetting that Naruto is trying to get rid of the hatred in the world.

When Naruto was pulling out the chakra of the bijuu from Obito, he saw Obito’s past, he even cried at that time. Naruto saw that Obito was a victim and knew that Obito was lying to himself and so he tried to change him. If Naruto didn’t understand Obito, he wouldn’t have bothered to change him. When Obito changed, he risked his life a few times to save Naruto and Sasuke. How can you still hate a person who helped you so many times? And if Obito didn’t give Naruto Kurama’s yin half, Naruto would’ve been dead by now.

I think when Naruto said that Obito was the coolest person; I think he meant the one who wanted to become Hokage. Because Naruto never accepted the Obito that was hiding behind a mask (The one who said he was no one).

I’m starting to think that the reason people are so focused on that subject is so that they can ignore the massive feat Naruto pulled off this chapter.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

First of all, this:

[video=youtube;_3oSYxieqnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3oSYxieqnw[/video]

It’s not even 5 seconds of movie footage, but whatever. XD

Ohhh, I'm seeing it now. Lol In the top panel! I wonder what that could be. O_O But I hope the person is Minato! :yay: He’s the fastest of the hokages, so hopefully it’s him. If it is him, then he just saw Obito off, too. ;_;

What’s the one thing? :omg:

I KNOW RIGHT? :NO: yeah I'm glad he at least ended up with Rin at the end. Oh my god XD the Hokages are still just hanging out by Madara's corpse XD yeah ^^
YEAH. :T_T: Yup, me too. I know, that wasn’t very smart of me. :leaf: They still are, for what we know haha.

More fan art =D

Damn these awesome artists, making Naruto’s new hairstyle actually cute. :NO: <3

I can’t believe how people can be this upset about Naruto forgiving Obito and calling him the coolest person. They’re forgetting that Naruto is trying to get rid of the hatred in the world.

When Naruto was pulling out the chakra of the bijuu from Obito, he saw Obito’s past, he even cried at that time. Naruto saw that Obito was a victim and knew that Obito was lying to himself and so he tried to change him. If Naruto didn’t understand Obito, he wouldn’t have bothered to change him. When Obito changed, he risked his life a few times to save Naruto and Sasuke. How can you still hate a person who helped you so many times? And if Obito didn’t give Naruto Kurama’s yin half, Naruto would’ve been dead by now.

I think when Naruto said that Obito was the coolest person; I think he meant the one who wanted to become Hokage. Because Naruto never accepted the Obito that was hiding behind a mask (The one who said he was no one).

I’m starting to think that the reason people are so focused on that subject is so that they can ignore the massive feat Naruto pulled off this chapter.
I agree, Obito helped them out so many times that it would’ve been hard for Naruto to not forgive him. But not only that, parallels between the two have been made so constantly by Kakashi, and like you said, Naruto saw Obito’s past and knew that Obito’s dream was the same as his. So of course Naruto was able to understand Obito and wanted to help him change.

Naruto has acknowledged that Obito is no longer wearing the mask. So I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he was earnest in saying that Obito was the coolest person, not just for wanting to be Hokage, but also for being so much like him. Maybe that’s just me though. ^^

I think it’s true, people would rather beat Naruto down for this instead of recognizing the feat he just achieved. :|

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree, Obito helped them out so many times that it would’ve been hard for Naruto to not forgive him. But not only that, parallels between the two have been made so constantly by Kakashi, and like you said, Naruto saw Obito’s past and knew that Obito’s dream was the same as his. So of course Naruto was able to understand Obito and wanted to help him change.

Naruto has acknowledged that Obito is no longer wearing the mask. So I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he was earnest in saying that Obito was the coolest person, not just for wanting to be Hokage, but also for being so much like him. Maybe that’s just me though. ^^

I think it’s true, people would rather beat Naruto down for this instead of recognizing the feat he just achieved. :|
Yep and now they are focusing on Naruto's new haircut -_- . If Sasuke was the one who pulled off that feat, we would've heard about it until the next chapter came out.

I saw that Sasuke is getting his own spin-off series. Now the Sasuke fans will keep making stupid threads about it. Some guy already called it Sasuke shippuden :| even though it's just a spin-off series like Rock Lee's.

EDIT: What did I tell ya?

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yep and now they are focusing on Naruto's new haircut -_- . If Sasuke was the one who pulled off that feat, we would've heard about it until the next chapter came out.

I saw that Sasuke is getting his own spin-off series. Now the Sasuke fans will keep making stupid threads about it. Some guy already called it Sasuke shippuden :| even though it's just a spin-off series like Rock Lee's.

EDIT: What did I tell ya?
Well, everyone’s kind of focusing on Naruto’s new haircut, but I could see how Sasuke fans would blow that to huge proportions. U_U Yeah, it’s so true.

:leaf: XD They’re getting all worked up over seeing Sasuke as a chibi? They think that it’s a big deal when Lee got a spin-off series first? How hilarious!

I guess Sasuke fans are arguing that the best part is that Sasuke is finally getting the lead role. You know what, good for him. But he’ll still be a chibi. Lol

Anyway, here’s some fanart. :)

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, everyone’s kind of focusing on Naruto’s new haircut, but I could see how Sasuke fans would blow that to huge proportions. U_U Yeah, it’s so true.

:leaf: XD They’re getting all worked up over seeing Sasuke as a chibi? They think that it’s a big deal when Lee got a spin-off series first? How hilarious!

I guess Sasuke fans are arguing that the best part is that Sasuke is finally getting the lead role. You know what, good for him. But he’ll still be a chibi. Lol

Anyway, here’s some fanart. :)

Lmao... Yeah, it's not much different from Rock lee's spin-off, but I'm glad for them. Their dream of Sasuke being a main character in his own series has finally come true Lol

Awesome fan art :bouncy:

People started saying that Kaguya was exhausted and low on chakra that's why Naruto could cut off her arm :|

Last edited:

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmao... Yeah, it's not much different from Rock lee's spin-off, but I'm glad for them. Their dream of Sasuke being a main character in his own series has finally come true Lol

People started saying that Kaguya was exhausted and low on chakra that's why Naruto could cut off her arm :|

Kaguya had already changed the dimension to Genesis planet dimension when Sasuke tried to hit her with chidori and a lot of time had passed after that due to BZ's blabbering about Obito which would have been enough for her to recover. U_U
People actually don't know how physically strong current Naruto is......while Kaguya's single punch destroyed PS....Naruto actually overpowered her. U_U

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My point still stands haha: chibi Sasuke. XD But you're right, their dream has finally come true. :leaf:

Thanks! =D

There's no way that she was low on chakra. U_U Like Sir Cool Blizzard said, even if she was, she would have had plenty of time to recover because of Black Zetsu and Obito. Those people are making an extremely poor argument.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[/B]

Kaguya had already changed the dimension to Genesis planet dimension when Sasuke tried to hit her with chidori and a lot of time had passed after that due to BZ's blabbering about Obito which would have been enough for her to recover. U_U
People actually don't know how physically strong current Naruto is......while Kaguya's single punch destroyed PS....Naruto actually overpowered her. U_U
You're right and i don't see how Kaguya could be that low on chakra, when Naruto said that her chakra amount surpassed that of the Juubi's which Kurama said was immeasurable. She didn't even show any signs of being exhausted when she fought Sasuke. If she was, Kishi would've shown it, but she looked totally fine.

My point still stands haha: chibi Sasuke. XD But you're right, their dream has finally come true. :leaf:

Thanks! =D

There's no way that she was low on chakra. U_U Like Sir Cool Blizzard said, even if she was, she would have had plenty of time to recover because of Black Zetsu and Obito. Those people are making an extremely poor argument.
They simply refuse to believe that Naruto could pull off better feats than Sasuke.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He not only could, he does. :cool: But you're right, they refuse to believe it. :mad:_@:
Some guys said that Sasuke failed to hit Kaguya because the gravity slowed him down, but he was thrusting his hand downward so the gravity should've been in his favor. It should've made his hand go down even faster.

Another guy said that the sudden change in gravity made Sasuke hesitant for a second and gave Kaguya a chance to get away :| but his hand was clearly already where Kaguya was when Kaguya was escaping. That doesn't look like he slowed down at all.

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Speed is not Sasuke's forte anyway since he doesn't have Sage's body, so it makes no sense for him to be physically faster than Naruto. U_U
That is why Kishi decided to give him teleportation to keep up with Naruto!! U_U

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I forgot how cool this AMV is. ^^ It's nothing flashy and doesn't use any special effects. It's just Naruto early on in Shippuden. But I guess that's what I like about it most: it mainly focuses just on Naruto. :) So I thought I'd share.

[video=youtube;93C8TGGPeeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93C8TGGPeeI[/video]

Some guys said that Sasuke failed to hit Kaguya because the gravity slowed him down, but he was thrusting his hand downward so the gravity should've been in his favor. It should've made his hand go down even faster.

Another guy said that the sudden change in gravity made Sasuke hesitant for a second and gave Kaguya a chance to get away :| but his hand was clearly already where Kaguya was when Kaguya was escaping. That doesn't look like he slowed down at all.
Lol, I guess some people don't understand how gravity works. Yup, it should have!

Now why would Sasuke fans ever say that Sasuke was hesitant? :| That's not really putting your favorite character in a positive light haha. Yeah! They just need to face it: Kaguya dodged it.

Speed is not Sasuke's forte anyway since he doesn't have Sage's body, so it makes no sense for him to be physically faster than Naruto. U_U
That is why Kishi decided to give him teleportation to keep up with Naruto!! U_U
I agree, and you're right, that's why Kishi gave him teleportation. He needs a reason to keep Sasuke and Naruto equal. U_U

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Where are the members at?

Here's some fan art,enjoy :happy: