Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,081 Reaction score:824
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,081
Reaction score
824
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Moving all more onto the site away from discord is good for more activity.

Next thing we need is an on site chat box
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,200 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,200
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Eh. Thats what profiles are for
 

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,081 Reaction score:824
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,081
Reaction score
824
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I guess if there was a communal chat box then there would be less posting on site and communications
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,200 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,200
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I guess if there was a communal chat box then there would be less posting on site and communications

That's what I was thinking.
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Messages:29,838 Reaction score:2,461
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,838
Reaction score
2,461
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Moving all more onto the site away from discord is good for more activity.

Next thing we need is an on site chat box
You're pretty much using it now
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Messages:8,879 Reaction score:1,959
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,879
Reaction score
1,959
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I don't suppose the ol' onsite mod-chat is still up. Good times.
 

Never

Supreme
Messages:32,769 Reaction score:986
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know the rules they used in Pirates of the Caribbean 😀 Don’t know if we can implement it here though.
Don't you have to hide your values?
 

Detective L

Supreme
Messages:20,121 Reaction score:1,295
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,121
Reaction score
1,295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
It's live!
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Messages:12,215 Reaction score:1,429
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,215
Reaction score
1,429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
You must be registered to see images


Oh this is nice :)
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Messages:21,154 Reaction score:1,668
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,668
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I love it. It's like we can hold on to nostalgia while still advancing QOL. Discord could never...
 

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,081 Reaction score:824
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,081
Reaction score
824
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
actual date joining too
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,200 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,200
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Wonder what I was doing on Feb 3, 2009
 

Versuvio's iconVersuvio

The Founder
Immortal
Messages:119,954 Reaction score:5,260
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
119,954
Reaction score
5,260
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Wonder I was doing in 2008
 

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,081 Reaction score:824
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,081
Reaction score
824
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Ngl, I can barely remember what I was doing 2 weeks ago let alone years ago.

Concussions are a hell of a bitch on your memories.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,200 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,200
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I meant more so in terms of news. It was a school day, and I was in Junior High at the time. Had been living in the US for 4 months.

I'd actually been on the site as a guest prior, but it was def to read/watch Naruto that brought me around
 
Top