Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Messages:21,154 Reaction score:1,669
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I signed up on NF too around the same time but they didn't host Eps. Just panels and they were inconsitent. As far as I remember. NB is literally the third forum I've ever joined in my life lol The others were for fighting games.
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Messages:12,223 Reaction score:1,430
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,223
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Way more lax and chaotic back then. Since you don't VC much, and the discord has been dead for NRP purposes for the last few years outside of, like rolls, you might have missed how LoK and I would talk about how you could join a war thread with 20 other people and look a way for a sec and you died on page 3 while the thread is now on page 6.
Lmfao I did experience a war or 2 but they weren't that chaotic for me. Ye, well I had quit for 6 years before coming back and everyone went on to VC around the times im going to bed xD But I joined a few times. Threads did progress really quick though xD
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Messages:21,154 Reaction score:1,669
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Yeah. War time was like 25 pages an hour. It was so serious lol.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,201 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,201
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
My friend in highschool told me to join this site to watch the anime because NB dropped the videos day of release I believe, iirc. I was literally sitting in my room at my grandma's house playing video games when I signed up on a laptop and I was switching between playing Mortal Kombat and watching episodes. Took a break from the site because I was busy with school and literally forgot all the stuff to my old account, made this one in the EXACT same fashion a year later. Grandma's house, playing Mortal Kombat, switching between the two lol. I was in the Kumo usergroup in 2012 but never even touched the RP then because it looked too complicated. So I just wanted the banner. But eventually I got too curious and started to RP on this account because it looked fun. And it was. 💀

I WISH I remembered my original account name but I have no idea what it was. I probably just picked something random because I never intended to be this deep on the site. Literally just wanted to watch the Eps and read the manga. And then realised there was just so much more lol

I think I remember my avatar tho because its the only one I used at the time. It was Naruto in like a kurama chakra cloak with rinnegan lol Real cringe.

Your memory is truly infallible
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Messages:21,154 Reaction score:1,669
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Your memory is truly infallible
I remember either really good things in my life or really bad things. Never can remember anything in between. And NB has mostly been a good thing in my life so my memory is rather clear with it. I even remember most orignal usernames of people that changed theirs.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,201 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,201
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I remember either really good things in my life or really bad things. Never can remember anything in between. And NB has mostly been a good thing in my life so my memory is rather clear with it. I even remember most orignal usernames of people that changed theirs.


Glad to hear its one of the good things
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Messages:12,223 Reaction score:1,430
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,223
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I remember either really good things in my life or really bad things. Never can remember anything in between. And NB has mostly been a good thing in my life so my memory is rather clear with it. I even remember most orignal usernames of people that changed theirs.
Glad to say its mostly the same for me. Only had a few bad times which happened to collide close together. But otherwise its been a pleasant place. There will always be disagreements, we can't help that but as long as we approach them properly then all is good 😁
 

Detective L

Supreme
Messages:20,122 Reaction score:1,295
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,122
Reaction score
1,295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I don't think I've ever had any real arguments here lol.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,201 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,201
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I've had one with Hasashi, the great betrayer and my mortal enemy

Oh. Outside of Battle checks. Some folks will never admit their move failed, and a 3rd party has to get involved. I think that also had to do with Bios being glass canons. Conflict Res decreased a lot when one hit couldn't generally kill you and Med and healing skills actually became useful.
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Messages:21,154 Reaction score:1,669
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Let's start. I don't like the shade of blue on your name. :lok:
Naaaasty work lmao

Also, I love the mobile conversion @Versuvio. Wish the avatars were bigger but I'll take the smaller conversion and sleek style over bigger avatars and larger styles.

Edit: When I'm in wide view it gives me the bigger scale so I love this.
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Messages:29,840 Reaction score:2,465
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,840
Reaction score
2,465
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I've had one with Hasashi, the great betrayer and my mortal enemy

Oh. Outside of Battle checks. Some folks will never admit their move failed, and a 3rd party has to get involved. I think that also had to do with Bios being glass canons. Conflict Res decreased a lot when one hit couldn't generally kill you and Med and healing skills actually became useful.

It wasn't even that deep. He just backstabbed your village and blew you guys up.
 

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,086 Reaction score:825
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
825
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Yeah i definitely haven't had any arguments. . . >.>

Definitely caused one or two though
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Messages:20,201 Reaction score:911
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,201
Reaction score
911
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
It wasn't even that deep. He just backstabbed your village and blew you guys up.

We were friends, and he betrayed us and even killed me

Since then, I vowed never to be betrayed again

:facts:
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Messages:29,840 Reaction score:2,465
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,840
Reaction score
2,465
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Oh, I like how this looks on mobile now. The drop down bar is clean.
You must be registered to see images
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Messages:12,223 Reaction score:1,430
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,223
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I've had one with Hasashi, the great betrayer and my mortal enemy

Oh. Outside of Battle checks. Some folks will never admit their move failed, and a 3rd party has to get involved. I think that also had to do with Bios being glass canons. Conflict Res decreased a lot when one hit couldn't generally kill you and Med and healing skills actually became useful.
Ye there is this and the fact that people understood mechanics differently. So a third party was the only way to go.
 

Zatanna

Elite
Messages:9,086 Reaction score:825
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
825
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Ye there is this and the fact that people understood mechanics differently. So a third party was the only way to go.

or understood them so well they didnt need training :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Top