Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Zatanna

Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
821
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Moving all more onto the site away from discord is good for more activity.

Next thing we need is an on site chat box
 

Zatanna

Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
821
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I guess if there was a communal chat box then there would be less posting on site and communications
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,878
Reaction score
1,955
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I don't suppose the ol' onsite mod-chat is still up. Good times.
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,207
Reaction score
1,427
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
You must be registered to see images


Oh this is nice :)
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,148
Reaction score
1,667
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I love it. It's like we can hold on to nostalgia while still advancing QOL. Discord could never...
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,192
Reaction score
904
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Wonder what I was doing on Feb 3, 2009
 

Versuvio's iconVersuvio

The Founder
Immortal
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
119,952
Reaction score
5,252
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Wonder I was doing in 2008
 

Zatanna

Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
821
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Ngl, I can barely remember what I was doing 2 weeks ago let alone years ago.

Concussions are a hell of a bitch on your memories.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,192
Reaction score
904
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
I meant more so in terms of news. It was a school day, and I was in Junior High at the time. Had been living in the US for 4 months.

I'd actually been on the site as a guest prior, but it was def to read/watch Naruto that brought me around
 
Top