Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥈

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,107
Reaction score
875
Status
It's a custom OC lmfao I can inbox you the details


Click the ‘Lost Teachings’ link in my signature and go to page 3. There are some bio templates there you can choose from. Personally I’d recommend the Berserk one as I didn’t end up using it. After you fill in all the information I’ll have to edit pictures to fit the different fields.
 

-Blade-

Legendary
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
10,215
Reaction score
232
Status
Click the ‘Lost Teachings’ link in my signature and go to page 3. There are some bio templates there you can choose from. Personally I’d recommend the Berserk one as I didn’t end up using it. After you fill in all the information I’ll have to edit pictures to fit the different fields.
Bet... On it now
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,079
Reaction score
1,398
Would you like to fight my samurai?
I can certainly try. It might show me where I, or my bio is weak 😅

Damn, I have had a really busy day and haven't been on here much today, I expected a lot of chatter, but why is it so quiet.. earie..
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥈

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,107
Reaction score
875
Status
I can certainly try. It might show me where I, or my bio is weak 😅

Damn, I have had a really busy day and haven't been on here much today, I expected a lot of chatter, but why is it so quiet.. earie..

make le thread and link meh :super:
 

Bloo

Sage of the Frozen Gardens
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,867
Reaction score
2,175
Status
I can certainly try. It might show me where I, or my bio is weak 😅

Damn, I have had a really busy day and haven't been on here much today, I expected a lot of chatter, but why is it so quiet.. earie..
I mean, you account for like 33% of the chatter most time. :lok:
 
Top