Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥈

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,106
Reaction score
875
Status
It's a custom OC lmfao I can inbox you the details


Click the ‘Lost Teachings’ link in my signature and go to page 3. There are some bio templates there you can choose from. Personally I’d recommend the Berserk one as I didn’t end up using it. After you fill in all the information I’ll have to edit pictures to fit the different fields.
 

-Blade-

Legendary
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
10,215
Reaction score
232
Click the ‘Lost Teachings’ link in my signature and go to page 3. There are some bio templates there you can choose from. Personally I’d recommend the Berserk one as I didn’t end up using it. After you fill in all the information I’ll have to edit pictures to fit the different fields.
Bet... On it now
 
Top