- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 20,113
- Reaction score
- 875
- Status
I knew some smart ass was gonna say something.![]()
Thank you for recognizing my brilliance
I knew some smart ass was gonna say something.![]()
Probably gonna be ignored, but is there any plans of bringing either cyborg or mandalorian back?O_O HELLO GOOD PEOPLE
It's the weekend
Whatever helps you sleep at night.Thank you for recognizing my brilliance
Probably gonna be ignored, but is there any plans of bringing either cyborg or mandalorian back?
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I should help you sleep permantly tbh. ._.Not you. Not anymore
Why would I ignore you ;_;Probably gonna be ignored, but is there any plans of bringing either cyborg or mandalorian back?
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I should help you sleep permantly tbh. ._.
Can I petition specifically against the cl*nker uprising?Why would I ignore you ;_;
I'll add it to my list and see the viability.
Sure, 2 against and 1 for so far @BlooCan I petition specifically against the cl*nker uprising?
I had already asked about the Mandalorian previously. ;-;Why would I ignore you ;_;
I'll add it to my list and see the viability.
Can I petition specifically against the cl*nker uprising?
Honestly, I wouldn't expect any less. Can't have shit in Detroit.Sure, 2 against and 1 for so far @Bloo
SORRY I MISSED IT T_TI had already asked about the Mandalorian previously. ;-;
Honestly, I wouldn't expect any less. Can't have shit in Detroit.
Nah, no one here is my own. Everyone here is an opp. U_USORRY I MISSED IT T_T
It be your own people tbh
I'm an OPP?Nah, no one here is my own. Everyone here is an opp. U_U
Can't drive thrus closed.I'm an OPP?
Catch me in the NW.