Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥉

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,086
Reaction score
865
Status
Was the Yin/Yang weakness and strength thing ever set in stone? Is it still neutral to everything or is it strong to elemental nin and weak to senjutsu?
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
980
Hope they get Anbu'd and the Orochi files leaked
The Noticeboard Media will stop reporting on it after a week smh
Was the Yin/Yang weakness and strength thing ever set in stone? Is it still neutral to everything or is it strong to elemental nin and weak to senjutsu?
Sounds annoying let's ban the whole thing
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,843
Reaction score
2,160
Status
Brother tried to slip in a fun fact while everyone else is shit posting. >_>
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥉

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,086
Reaction score
865
Status
They always said I was special, even tho I was bad at everything. 🤷‍♂️

If I say to you what I used to Ian would be confused about your gender again. I'm afraid our years of flirting will have to end now Bloo. I'm a married man with a child. At least we can still be friends

You must be registered for see images
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,843
Reaction score
2,160
Status
If I say to you what I used to Ian would be confused about your gender again. I'm afraid our years of flirting will have to end now Bloo. I'm a married man with a child. At least we can still be friends

You must be registered for see images
Yea that one CEO was also married but all it takes is one coldplay concert.
 
Top