Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,044
Reaction score
811
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only non-anime fan on this site because what is this? 😭😭
this was that late 00's early 10's hyperpop style stuff.
the era of hyperpop, Leekspin/Hatsune Miku, 'Glomps', 'free hugs', black bulter shipping.
Caramelldansen was super popular at any convention at the time

You must be registered for see medias

You must be registered for see medias
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,001
Reaction score
1,378
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only non-anime fan on this site because what is this? 😭😭
No no. I recognise the dance because its in a lot of different things now + people doing the dance, but I don't even know what this is.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,044
Reaction score
811
I guess if yall didnt go to cons or anything maybe its less exposure. but this was absolutely like, majorly popular.
maybe I am just showing my age and deeply nerdy side . . .
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,797
Reaction score
2,419
No no. I recognise the dance because its in a lot of different things now + people doing the dance, but I don't even know what this is.
Brother I dont even recognize that.

I guess if yall didnt go to cons or anything maybe its less exposure. but this was absolutely like, majorly popular.
maybe I am just showing my age and deeply nerdy side . . .

No, im just not familiar with a lot of anime related stuff
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,044
Reaction score
811
Brother I dont even recognize that.



No, im just not familiar with a lot of anime related stuff

alright well lemme give you another banger I know youll absolutely know

You must be registered for see medias


she KILLED this
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,098
Reaction score
1,654
throwback since we all old as ****, traumatize you even more.
if yall were into anime or went to cons, yall knew this banger.

You must be registered for see medias
Idk why but I loved this song when I randomly found it on YouTube in like 07 lmao
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,797
Reaction score
2,419
Do you watch or keep up with any anime anymore? There any thats taken your interest?
Ladt anime I watched fully was probably Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I didnt even watch all of Naruto lol. Read the full Manga though
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,001
Reaction score
1,378
Ladt anime I watched fully was probably Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I didnt even watch all of Naruto lol. Read the full Manga though
Ye, I mainly read manga over watching anime tbf.

I still do for the most part.

finding myself enjoying novels more though in the last few years.
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,797
Reaction score
2,419
Ye, I mainly read manga over watching anime tbf.

I still do for the most part.

finding myself enjoying novels more though in the last few years.
Oh I dont even read Manga lol. Naruto was the last one and every now and then I check out Boruto. Im just not a big fan of anime/Manga in general. Most ive seen bore me
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,001
Reaction score
1,378
Oh I dont even read Manga lol. Naruto was the last one and every now and then I check out Boruto. Im just not a big fan of anime/Manga in general. Most ive seen bore me
Ah I see. Fair enough xD

We all have our preferences tbf.
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,064
Reaction score
1,270
Crazy to think though if I hadn't decided to sit next to L in a random geography class 12+ years ago, I probably wouldn't have ever known this place even exists.

Im happy I decided to be extroverted that day XD
Lmaoooo Gobo's class, good times man.
You're legally allowed to sue him for this
LMAO
Gave the man a life-long addiction 🤷‍♂️
 
Top