- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 20,082
- Reaction score
- 862
- Status
Was the Yin/Yang weakness and strength thing ever set in stone? Is it still neutral to everything or is it strong to elemental nin and weak to senjutsu?
The Noticeboard Media will stop reporting on it after a week smhHope they get Anbu'd and the Orochi files leaked
Sounds annoying let's ban the whole thingWas the Yin/Yang weakness and strength thing ever set in stone? Is it still neutral to everything or is it strong to elemental nin and weak to senjutsu?
I love it.Brother tried to slip in a fun fact while everyone else is shit posting. >_>
I'll tell you what you told me when I asked about samurai - Nah. Y/Y should be special and be weak to everything.It's y'all's game now. Ask for it to happen and it might be so U_U

I'll tell you what you told me when I asked about samurai - Nah. Y/Y should be special and be weak to everything.![]()
They always said I was special, even tho I was bad at everything.My poor bloo. Thats not what it means to be special
Hell yea
They always said I was special, even tho I was bad at everything.![]()
Yea that one CEO was also married but all it takes is one coldplay concert.If I say to you what I used to Ian would be confused about your gender again. I'm afraid our years of flirting will have to end now Bloo. I'm a married man with a child. At least we can still be friends
You must be registered for see images