- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 100,835
- Reaction score
- 2,150
- Status
Tai/Ken users most affected.Mid-Long Range Apart please, no starting at Short Range in your BA fights
Tai/Ken users most affected.Mid-Long Range Apart please, no starting at Short Range in your BA fights
gotta kick faster broTai/Ken users most affected.
Tai/Ken users most affected.
Can we start at short range if we have a medical exemption from our local med ninja?Mid-Long Range Apart please, no starting at Short Range in your BA fights
What if I'm an essentialMid-Long Range Apart please, no starting at Short Range in your BA fights
I didn't read anything in there about a god lol Could have missed it tho. I was skimming it while cooking.So let me get this right. There was a god, who created her children and humanity. Then she strips her children of their power and gives uscovidtorikose virus, and leaves?
I didn't read anything in there about a god lol Could have missed it tho. I was skimming it while cooking.
Shit reminds me of the Scourge virus.
So let me get this right. There was a god, who created her children and humanity. Then she strips her children of their power and gives uscovidtorikose virus, and leaves?
No but you don't have to participate in the battle at all with one of thoseCan we start at short range if we have a medical exemption from our local med ninja?