- Joined
- Oct 26, 2011
- Messages
- 11,997
- Reaction score
- 1,377
Most like not xD You probs won't get it on Console until its out of early accessSheeeeesh I'm not hip to it. I don't think there's an early access of two on console.
Most like not xD You probs won't get it on Console until its out of early accessSheeeeesh I'm not hip to it. I don't think there's an early access of two on console.
Fuckin old...I joined when I was 18ish
I am 33 now T-T
Unluuuuckyyy... Dang. Well, at least I have something to look forward to. Because MW4(?) isn't looking too good. Its going to be Modern until Roger from American Dad pops up as a purchasable skin.Most like not xD You probs won't get it on Console until its out of early access
Lol. It's fine. We are all past our youth no matter how you slice it. We all know this.i havent seen a number older than me yet. i dont like this.
Yeah NB will do that to ya.Joined when I was 8 now I'm 78
Good times mayne.
You're legally allowed to sue him for thisCrazy to think though if I hadn't decided to sit next to L in a random geography class 12+ years ago, I probably wouldn't have ever known this place even exists.
Im happy I decided to be extroverted that day XD
i havent seen a number older than me yet. i dont like this.
Unfortunately I've got stockholm syndrome nowYou're legally allowed to sue him for this
So young.. I'm basically retired at this pointI joined when I was 17, I'm 30 now.
You must be registered to see images
Depends on what time period your saying cause iirc Scorps was up there in age too when he was aroundIt’s long since established that Rexii was the oldest amongst us out of everyone active the last few years….or possibly Dan
Lmao, just old folk reminiscing.Damn, why did the thread turn into an old folks home.
HUH!? Speak louder young whippersnapperDamn, why did the thread turn into an old folks home.
So young.. I'm basically retired at this point
The result in a few years:
You must be registered to see images
nah CG without Lelouch just isn't the same tbh. will look into it but meh.lol. Are you going to watch the new code geass show? Ngl, I only saw the Lelouch of the resurrection movie this year because I missed my boy so much (and it’s non-canon)
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only non-anime fan on this site because what is this?throwback since we all old as ****, traumatize you even more.
if yall were into anime or went to cons, yall knew this banger.
You must be registered for see medias