Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Most like not xD You probs won't get it on Console until its out of early access
Unluuuuckyyy... Dang. Well, at least I have something to look forward to. Because MW4(?) isn't looking too good. Its going to be Modern until Roger from American Dad pops up as a purchasable skin.
 

El Alucard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
3,749
Reaction score
313
Status
Crazy to think though if I hadn't decided to sit next to L in a random geography class 12+ years ago, I probably wouldn't have ever known this place even exists.

Im happy I decided to be extroverted that day XD
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,833
Reaction score
2,148
Status
Damn, why did the thread turn into an old folks home.
 

Versuvio's iconVersuvio

The Founder
Immortal
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
119,924
Reaction score
5,211
Status
I joined when I was 17, I'm 30 now.

You must be registered to see images
So young.. I'm basically retired at this point

The result in a few years:

You must be registered to see images
 

Mirai 🥈

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,356
Reaction score
1,458
It’s long since established that Rexii was the oldest amongst us out of everyone active the last few years….or possibly Dan
Depends on what time period your saying cause iirc Scorps was up there in age too when he was around
 
Top