Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,348
Reaction score
1,457
This wasn't the question. Please answer honestly if you know an answer without trying to mock them.

@Gutsy

It used to be that a CW could have a CJ tied to the weapon that didn't go towards your custom jutsu count. I am not sure if this has changed though.
10 points to Hufflepuff!
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,981
Reaction score
1,369
Bruh, every day!

I also know all these RP things, but work - that's another story..
Lmfao

Im just gonna make an influx of medical Ninjutsu customs with real life applications of all the things I need to study and remember.... just to actually help me remember at this point xD
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,060
Reaction score
1,263
Lmfao

Im just gonna make an influx of medical Ninjutsu customs with real life applications of all the things I need to study and remember.... just to actually help me remember at this point xD
Don't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,348
Reaction score
1,457
Can I use Change into Hell on a CW?
Urh, I'm inclined to say no? Unless you like, idk, release a chakra move from it and apply to the chakra specifically? Ergo, what you can do is make a sentient Custom Weapon with the use of Yang
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,036
Reaction score
805
I need to come up with more ccj techs before I can make pccj. Though I guess with no one joined its all pccj anyways
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,348
Reaction score
1,457
I need to come up with more ccj techs before I can make pccj. Though I guess with no one joined its all pccj anyways
I mean...you said you technically can only have two people in the clan 💀
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,071
Reaction score
855
Status
Yall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
 
Top