Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,345
Reaction score
1,456
This wasn't the question. Please answer honestly if you know an answer without trying to mock them.

@Gutsy

It used to be that a CW could have a CJ tied to the weapon that didn't go towards your custom jutsu count. I am not sure if this has changed though.
10 points to Hufflepuff!
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,980
Reaction score
1,369
Bruh, every day!

I also know all these RP things, but work - that's another story..
Lmfao

Im just gonna make an influx of medical Ninjutsu customs with real life applications of all the things I need to study and remember.... just to actually help me remember at this point xD
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,059
Reaction score
1,263
Lmfao

Im just gonna make an influx of medical Ninjutsu customs with real life applications of all the things I need to study and remember.... just to actually help me remember at this point xD
Don't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.
 
Top