- Joined
- Oct 26, 2011
- Messages
- 11,980
- Reaction score
- 1,369
I can remember this shit but not the damn blood vessels in the brain that I need to know for UniWell heyat least Kiri remembered
![]()
I can remember this shit but not the damn blood vessels in the brain that I need to know for UniWell heyat least Kiri remembered
![]()
10 points to Hufflepuff!This wasn't the question. Please answer honestly if you know an answer without trying to mock them.
@Gutsy
It used to be that a CW could have a CJ tied to the weapon that didn't go towards your custom jutsu count. I am not sure if this has changed though.
Bruh, every day!Lmfao I know that ADHD feeling well.
Rawdogging life![]()
I also know all these RP things, but work - that's another story..I can remember this shit but not the damn blood vessels in the brain that I need to know for Uni![]()
LmfaoBruh, every day!
I also know all these RP things, but work - that's another story..
Don't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.Lmfao
Im just gonna make an influx of medical Ninjutsu customs with real life applications of all the things I need to study and remember.... just to actually help me remember at this point xD
Don't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.
lmfao I just remembered we was Med School students together here.Don't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.
I still remember you training me in med
Lmaoo not the med schoollmfao I just remembered we was Med School students together here.
Nerd.Lmaoo not the med school
I have ACTUAL study notes in a thread somewhere too. I used NB as a study place smh
Lmao, if its to do with anything medical then it could be good for me xDDon't look at my 6 pages of study notes in Konoha Town, is all I'm saying.
Urh, I'm inclined to say no? Unless you like, idk, release a chakra move from it and apply to the chakra specifically? Ergo, what you can do is make a sentient Custom Weapon with the use of YangCan I use Change into Hell on a CW?