- Joined
- Nov 29, 2011
- Messages
- 13,340
- Reaction score
- 1,215
- Status
ah yes burn chips!!!! need me some of those!Awesome! Can't wait to get some more of those tasty burnt chips!
ah yes burn chips!!!! need me some of those!Awesome! Can't wait to get some more of those tasty burnt chips!
Nah, use one of those spinner wheel things, everyone gets one entry/prize.
But prizes vary from like, 1000 kumi, 10k, 20k, bijuu, custom doujutsu, sage weapon etc.
Everyone gets one prize, once your name is chosen, you are removed. Once a prize is picked, the prize is removed.
I think LoK did something similar a while ago.
Was this the time when Zaph won all the prizesI used discord rolls and a list and removed picks/updated the list every 10 picks
Make a CFS around the idea o-o'@Detective L Permission to resubmit this 11 year old DNR'd custom. >_>
See, I thought about that but it all just came out as a bunch of cj's and not really a CFS.Make a CFS around the idea o-o'
Make it the basis of your fighting style, and you are halfway thereSee, I thought about that but it all just came out as a bunch of cj's and not really a CFS.
Was this the time when Zaph won all the prizesand Troi got Custom Rinnegan?
I think the prizes should also be roulette and also I think there should be the slim chance of one of your bios being sent to the void.Nah, use one of those spinner wheel things, everyone gets one entry/prize.
But prizes vary from like, 1000 kumi, 10k, 20k, bijuu, custom doujutsu, sage weapon etc.
Everyone gets one prize, once your name is chosen, you are removed. Once a prize is picked, the prize is removed.
I think LoK did something similar a while ago.
Make it the basis of your fighting style, and you are halfway there![]()

Its not the size of the boat.My bar is so small 🫣
I like that ideaI think the prizes should also be roulette and also I think there should be the slim chance of one of your bios being sent to the void.
I think the prizes should also be roulette and also I think there should be the slim chance of one of your bios being sent to the void.