- Joined
- Jan 10, 2013
- Messages
- 20,004
- Reaction score
- 1,224
We literally used to go months without updates, and I'm just quieter cause I am out of town.
ANYWAY, The NW is being revamped with Never's story in mind, Lightning Mountains only - some new landmarks and fresh threads for mission submissions, etc.
Never is then also working on the lore, backdrop, and overall mechanics of the world.
I, myself, am planning updates to existing abilities and reintroducing and aligning some Boruto canons, to the RP.
I have some other ideas that are WIP, though.
ANYWAY, The NW is being revamped with Never's story in mind, Lightning Mountains only - some new landmarks and fresh threads for mission submissions, etc.
Never is then also working on the lore, backdrop, and overall mechanics of the world.
I, myself, am planning updates to existing abilities and reintroducing and aligning some Boruto canons, to the RP.
I have some other ideas that are WIP, though.


