Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a formal invitation 2 a battle 2 the death to whoever checked my custom technique submissions and said “this is it. Let me be this disrespectful”. You are mean and I am going to take your head off. Thanks in advance.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
  • Love
Reactions: Yin
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Kaito's/NB Taijutsu worth the buy?

I do not plan to make Customs and I like Taijutsu (kind of).
As someone who uses Tai/CQC stuff quite heavily, its a very nice "have" but not a necessity. If you have other build important factors, I would purchase those first, especially if you don't intend to expand it with customs.

Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As someone who uses Tai/CQC stuff quite heavily, its a very nice "have" but not a necessity. If you have other build important factors, I would purchase those first, especially if you don't intend to expand it with customs.
You posting made me realize I needed it. I plan on making a CF but it was going to be primarily focused around 1 bio instead.

Reactions: Keotsu

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can anyone tell me if I’m going to need to update my bios to participate in official battles or NW?
Only if your bios specialties are outdated, as some, especially the Speed related ones, have been reworked and revised several times. Aside from that, there was a recent change to how Scientific Ninja Tools work, and now Gun's count as Custom Weapons. There were also some SnT being re-categorized as Supplies, Merchant Tools, with a recent change to what constitutes a Supply or Tool.

Reactions: Mudo

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when is mr NØRSK posting their bio and join the NRP and my Hellsing clan?
When did that get approved? Congrats! Currently torn between switching my samurai to a ronin bio or keeping it as is. Also stuck between being too lazy to repost my bios and wanting to jump straight into RPing already. The endless plight of the procrastinator.

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92