Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What happened to those banners anyways? I miss looking at peoples names and seeing their village or Akatsuki banner on
They're not among us anymore, some people add them to their avatars. My clan has our own banner though that i made.

Attachments

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heat ill join and your bio kinda crazy I didn’t know you can stack all that like that im assuming because its custom and not canon
Very well, i suggest you read up on all the rules about what your bio now has or whatnot and get your official rank and from there update your bio with this information. Once that is done, i'll welcome you and your bio into our clan :).

Also you may add me to discord if you have any questions:

Skorm#7253

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well, i suggest you read up on all the rules about what your bio now has or whatnot and get your official rank and from there update your bio with this information. Once that is done, i'll welcome you and your bio into our clan :).

Also you may add me to discord if you have any questions:

Skorm#7253
Where would i go to get my official rank lol and I’ll probably have to make 2 new bios if i get anything under Chunin -_-

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I make a canon character but skin the biography to be someone else (I seen someone do this ain’t sure if allowed or not???) can I put a contract on them such as snakes or spiders?..

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
If I make a canon character but skin the biography to be someone else (I seen someone do this ain’t sure if allowed or not???) can I put a contract on them such as snakes or spiders?..
Yes you can make a canon a skin character. With canon bios you can only have custom contracts and/or canon contracts it has used before.

Example
Madara with Scorpions(custom contract)(y)
2. Madara with Snakes(cannon contract)(n)

• Wow
Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so boom all tools scientific tool weapons custom weapons etc. are considered items now huh? So how many items is a bio allowed? And how many items is a cyborg allowed to have?

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Okay so boom all tools scientific tool weapons custom weapons etc. are considered items now huh? So how many items is a bio allowed? And how many items is a cyborg allowed to have?
  • Supplies and Item share the same slots for items which is five. Items you can hold on all bios besides a Merchant is five.
  • Tools you can have is only five but remember it shares the item slots with supplies.
  • Supplies you gain from a Merchant.
  • Merchants gain an extra five slots of items per rank making it maximum items they can hold is twenty.
  • Merchants can't have no more than five tools even if they have more then five item slots.
  • Custom weapons don't count towards the item slots.
  • You can only have one Custom Weapon on a bio unless you have the Apex Kenjutsu speciality that allows the two Custom Weapon.
I think that's all I have to say lol.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Supplies and Item share the same slots for items which is five. Items you can hold on all bios besides a Merchant is five.
  • Tools you can have is only five but remember it shares the item slots with supplies.
  • Supplies you gain from a Merchant.
  • Merchants gain an extra five slots of items per rank making it maximum items they can hold is twenty.
  • Merchants can't have no more than five tools even if they have more then five item slots.
  • Custom weapons don't count towards the item slots.
  • You can only have one Custom Weapon on a bio unless you have the Apex Kenjutsu speciality that allows the two Custom Weapon.
I think that's all I have to say lol.
That answers most of my questions but when it comes to cyborgs in particular they’re supposed to be able to hold more scientific ninja weaponry as opposed to regular ninja, do u know how does this mesh with the new system or how it is calculated or is that no longer a relevant rule?

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
That answers most of my questions but when it comes to cyborgs in particular they’re supposed to be able to hold more scientific ninja weaponry as opposed to regular ninja, do u know how does this mesh with the new system or how it is calculated or is that no longer a relevant rule?
They are same as any other bio it's included with the item slots of five. The rules have to be updated to reflect this but it is only five item slots which the tools share with supplies.

Now there is a speciality to increase tools to 10.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah, to add onto what Solf said, Tools and Supplies as well as Artifacts now fall under a category known as Items. On your bio, you can only have 10 Items on your bio, though this is split into 5 Artifact slots and 5 Items, being split between Tools and Supplies. Gonna prep the March to do list and start making sure all the ability threads are up to date, probably starting with Modes and HA. It would be minor edits to get the threads to current rules for each ability since some are outdated, full updates a bit later down the line. I needed an Update break for February

Reactions: Avonomemi and Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
question since Ronin can’t use fuuinjutsu but issa requirement to get Yin release techniques but Ronin can use Yin release techniques wtf do I do to get yin release techniques for my Ronin fam??