Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does one go about joining the RP after years of inactivity?
Update your bio to adhere to the new rules/standards, which isn’t much different than what you’re used to besides the fact that there are only five ranks now, Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin and Sage which you either have to apply for by posting previous battles for mods to dictate what they think you should start at or I believe if you’ve already been ranked, based on what you are ranked in the previous revamp will determine what you rank in the new one. For instance, I believe I was ranked S-class or S-jounin or something previously and that translated to me starting the RP at chuunin, which isn’t bad. It’s not hard to rank up. Sage is the same, either have to do it through a mission or buy it for 25k kumi which earning is better, you get better options. Besides that, you pick your bio specialties from the specialities list in the bio rules section and that’s like, to start out. Simple. Figuring out your rank comes first tho as that determines what you actually start out with. Then you go from there which like I said, isn’t hard. And I tell you this because you will probably start out as chuunin. Most older RPers did.

Reactions: Bhil

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Update your bio to adhere to the new rules/standards, which isn’t much different than what you’re used to besides the fact that there are only five ranks now, Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin and Sage which you either have to apply for by posting previous battles for mods to dictate what they think you should start at or I believe if you’ve already been ranked, based on what you are ranked in the previous revamp will determine what you rank in the new one. For instance, I believe I was ranked S-class or S-jounin or something previously and that translated to me starting the RP at chuunin, which isn’t bad. It’s not hard to rank up. Sage is the same, either have to do it through a mission or buy it for 25k kumi which earning is better, you get better options. Besides that, you pick your bio specialties from the specialities list in the bio rules section and that’s like, to start out. Simple. Figuring out your rank comes first tho as that determines what you actually start out with. Then you go from there which like I said, isn’t hard. And I tell you this because you will probably start out as chuunin. Most older RPers did.
Gotcha, appreciate that. I recall reading something about Canon Bio Skins or something like that? Where you can make a custom bio based on a canon bios abilities? Is there a thread or guide on how that works?

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gotcha, appreciate that. I recall reading something about Canon Bio Skins or something like that? Where you can make a custom bio based on a canon bios abilities? Is there a thread or guide on how that works?
There isn't much to it. You just make the character you want to have, and mention, usually at the end, that it's a skin of X character.

For example if you wanted to skin Minato as Nightcrawler from X-Men what with all the teleporting and all, you just make a Nightcrawler biography, and mention Flying Thunder God, or that it's a skin of Minato as a note at the bottom, and provided you can make Minato bio, and no one else is using Nightcrawler as their character, you're good to go..

Reactions: Bhil and Troi