Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You coming back to the NW?
Yes but it’s overwhelming honestly… idk what rank i am , half of the nw has modes that increases damage by at least 30+ these new Boruto abilities that i have to read up on. Now alot of people have Yin/Yang or both for that matter .. I honestly dont even know how im going to even fight against people lol go to the nw and get chopped up faster than you can say yurrr , now i have to get 20k kumi whatever that is just to buy tenseigan when i already completed the old method on which my bio was made on lol. Want a Momoshiki Bio but it seems like hes the strongest bio in the world with those restrictions he has (Gahhhhhhh)Idk what can go on a bio and what cant its like starting all over again lmao

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes but it’s overwhelming honestly… idk what rank i am , half of the nw has modes that increases damage by at least 30+ these new Boruto abilities that i have to read up on. Now alot of people have Yin/Yang or both for that matter .. I honestly dont even know how im going to even fight against people lol go to the nw and get chopped up faster than you can say yurrr , now i have to get 20k kumi whatever that is just to buy tenseigan when i already completed the old method on which my bio was made on lol. Want a Momoshiki Bio but it seems like hes the strongest bio in the world with those restrictions he has (Gahhhhhhh)Idk what can go on a bio and what cant its like starting all over again lmao
Dw about it, i have tenseigan on my bio you can go for something else if you join my NW clan ;). Also don't worry about other RP:ers in the NW too much, your bio cannot die unless you both agree to it. The NW offers alot of freedom to do whatever you want and it's imo the best way to rank up. The more time you spend in it, the more time you will realize what you want to go after, ability-wise.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dw about it, i have tenseigan on my bio you can go for something else if you join my NW clan ;). Also don't worry about other RP:ers in the NW too much, your bio cannot die unless you both agree to it. The NW offers alot of freedom to do whatever you want and it's imo the best way to rank up. The more time you spend in it, the more time you will realize what you want to go after, ability-wise.
Lol i want it to just not for a custom Otsutsuki 😂 and what clan is that ? A official sage real clan or something else ? Either way both of my bios suck 😂

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol i want it to just not for a custom Otsutsuki 😂 and what clan is that ? A official sage real clan or something else ? Either way both of my bios suck 😂
It's an NW (Ninja World) clan, think back when there were the five villages and Akatsuki. It's a group of RP:ers joined forces together, it has nothing to do with abilities :).

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's an NW (Ninja World) clan, think back when there were the five villages and Akatsuki. It's a group of RP:ers joined forces together, it has nothing to do with abilities :).
What happened to those banners anyways? I miss looking at peoples names and seeing their village or Akatsuki banner on