Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, first off, I don't even know if this is the right thread to post this in so I apologize ahead of time. But I first became a member 10 years ago and was very active in the role playing community. However, the last time I logged in before today was 6 years ago, so I was wondering if someone could help get me caught up or just find my grounding again?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello, first off, I don't even know if this is the right thread to post this in so I apologize ahead of time. But I first became a member 10 years ago and was very active in the role playing community. However, the last time I logged in before today was 6 years ago, so I was wondering if someone could help get me caught up or just find my grounding again?
Got discord?

These are some useful links otherwise:

Overall Guide | Rank Reform | New Ninja World (NW) Guide

Last edited:
Reactions: Byakuya K

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yeah I do have discord. I read through the threads. So according to my understanding I restart as an S-Jounin vs my former Sannin rank? How do we rank up? And do I have to restart my training?
A lot of stuff has changed. The basic 5 elements as well as taijutsu, genjutsu and kenjutsu no longer need training. Its only extra abilities outside of that such as advanced elements, advanced ninjutsu or modes etc require training from a sensei.
Abilities are now either purchasable or gained through testing. No permissions.
The full list can be found here:

Ranking up is done by a point system. If you fight someone of the same rank you gain 1 point. if you fight someone higher you gain 1.5 points or someone lower rank then you gain .5 points. Every rank needs a certain amount of points to progress.
Ranking up info can be found here:

Specialties have benefits now which can be found here:

and as always its worth just going through the updates thread to check what specifically has been changed:

the Ninja World is completely different now, with all the rules found in the ninja world section in the rules thread:

Reactions: Byakuya K

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could just DM or tag him asking for the 4K lol. They know who got it already and who didn’t. Took me a while to get mine, too. I’m pretty sure you’ll get yours as well but you must relax and ease your mind first. Don’t stress.
Oh naw, I did everything last min and just post here because I figured someone will fill me in if LOK was busy.

Reactions: Troi

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Wait a min. I wasn't included in the "left out." I don't be on discord. I posted in the thread asking about it. @Lord of Kaos

Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion | Page 211 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)
You don’t have to be on discord to get it, that’s why it was also posted on site. The mention system doesn’t always work and I don’t frequently check this thread so mentions and posts here tend to go unnoticed. Next time just PM me and it’ll be handled.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mannnnn it looked like you had a panic attack about it lmao
lmao I saw his to-do list and saw it struck out. i thought I missed it. I didn't feel like grinding doing missions.

You don’t have to be on discord to get it, that’s why it was also posted on site. The mention system doesn’t always work and I don’t frequently check this thread so mentions and posts here tend to go unnoticed. Next time just PM me and it’ll be handled.
Yeah I when i saw i had to dm you it was too late i already post here. But your good. If you missed me, you missed me. I hardly be on here anyway.