Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys been awhile, I was feeling nostalgic so I dropped by. And I felt like going down memory lane. I don't post here often and I have no intention of getting back into the rp so this might be my last post for all I know.

You know I'll never forget this website for the bs it put me through. Like crutch kaguya randomly making me his senpai, even though he couldn't because he was no longer a sensei, despite the orange name. I still to this day do not know what the hell that was about, I never even had a problem with the guy until then.

Or vincent who made his his life mission to make my time here miserable because I asked Rei for permission to go to the next level of the sharingan because he was the 3rd sensei to vanish on me for it. Of course he returned like 3 days later, and no amount of apologizing would go through to him not even offering to to Rei nevermind. He just wanted to be mad. Anyone remember that guy? Really hope he doesn't act like that in real life because if he does hes one sad human being. This man would have people hired to steal my bios, and he'd do my bio tests just to make them as hard as possible...just because I asked a higher up mod permission for the next stage of a jutsu on a text based role playing website. Thats the pettiest thing I've ever seen.

Oh and the op custom jutsu. Solf if you read this know I'll never forget your fang mode, in hindsight it was funny, at the time though god I was pissed xD. The wind assassin was no better but at least dojutsu could see it or you could sense its chakra. Or pervys jutsu he could wipe anyone in one shot when he wanted but at least he saw Theres no fun in that and rarely brought them out. Everyone else on this site just wants a one shot or to have a mod or sensei catch a mistake on the opponents end and declare the winner. Made this rp no fun, pervy was the most fun to battle because of that. We had fights that went on for 3 pages.

It wasn't all bad there was alot of fun here otherwise I never would have stayed as long as I had. Really the thing that made me stop wasn't even any of the above. I just didn't have the patience to test for all my ranks back after they changed that. You guys who stuck around you have dedication I love to see the rp is still at all alive after all these years. In the end I don't regret having had this website, as a lonely 7th grader in 2011 with no friends it kept me busy through to high school when I finally got some. Some people took this thing a little too seriously though xD. Thats all Haku out.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys been awhile, I was feeling nostalgic so I dropped by. And I felt like going down memory lane. I don't post here often and I have no intention of getting back into the rp so this might be my last post for all I know.

You know I'll never forget this website for the bs it put me through. Like crutch kaguya randomly making me his senpai, even though he couldn't because he was no longer a sensei, despite the orange name. I still to this day do not know what the hell that was about, I never even had a problem with the guy until then.

Or vincent who made his his life mission to make my time here miserable because I asked Rei for permission to go to the next level of the sharingan because he was the 3rd sensei to vanish on me for it. Of course he returned like 3 days later, and no amount of apologizing would go through to him not even offering to to Rei nevermind. He just wanted to be mad. Anyone remember that guy? Really hope he doesn't act like that in real life because if he does hes one sad human being. This man would have people hired to steal my bios, and he'd do my bio tests just to make them as hard as possible...just because I asked a higher up mod permission for the next stage of a jutsu on a text based role playing website. Thats the pettiest thing I've ever seen.

Oh and the op custom jutsu. Solf if you read this know I'll never forget your fang mode, in hindsight it was funny, at the time though god I was pissed xD. The wind assassin was no better but at least dojutsu could see it or you could sense its chakra. Or pervys jutsu he could wipe anyone in one shot when he wanted but at least he saw Theres no fun in that and rarely brought them out. Everyone else on this site just wants a one shot or to have a mod or sensei catch a mistake on the opponents end and declare the winner. Made this rp no fun, pervy was the most fun to battle because of that. We had fights that went on for 3 pages.

It wasn't all bad there was alot of fun here otherwise I never would have stayed as long as I had. Really the thing that made me stop wasn't even any of the above. I just didn't have the patience to test for all my ranks back after they changed that. You guys who stuck around you have dedication I love to see the rp is still at all alive after all these years. In the end I don't regret having had this website, as a lonely 7th grader in 2011 with no friends it kept me busy through to high school when I finally got some. Some people took this thing a little too seriously though xD. Thats all Haku out.
T'was a pleasure Haku

• Angry
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

..pls come back? :(

• Haha
Reactions: Troi