Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I start a mission and someone is actively involved in that mission, and I post it, do they also get money and mission exp as I do? Because I am roleplaying with someone with the thought that they would also get money and mission exp. Or do they have to state they are doing the mission with me like how I state the mission has started?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
If I start a mission and someone is actively involved in that mission, and I post it, do they also get money and mission exp as I do? Because I am roleplaying with someone with the thought that they would also get money and mission exp. Or do they have to state they are doing the mission with me like how I state the mission has started?
You can include whomever joined you in your mission when you submit the mission in the template:

Players involved: [Input both player account names here]
Mission Rank:
Story elements chosen:
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:

Reactions: Shady Nurse

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
How do you try out for the Bijuu/Jincuuriki?
Well you'd need to be able to purchase it from the shop based on it's price. However, most of them are locked behind being a sensei for the time being due to them getting reworked. Once a specific Bijuu has been reworked, you simply need to have the Kumi in order to purchase it. Now, if the Bijuu is currently held by someone, you will need to have the right amount of Kumi but also need to challenge the current holder of the Bijuu. If you win the fight then you'll successfully steal it from them. Right now only the 1, 2 and 3 Tails has been reworked by the 4 Tails is in progress, but the former I mentioned are all currently occupied so you'll need to get the kumi for them first then challenge the current Jinchuriki for it. Which one are you interested?

Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you'd need to be able to purchase it from the shop based on it's price. However, most of them are locked behind being a sensei for the time being due to them getting reworked. Once a specific Bijuu has been reworked, you simply need to have the Kumi in order to purchase it. Now, if the Bijuu is currently held by someone, you will need to have the right amount of Kumi but also need to challenge the current holder of the Bijuu. If you win the fight then you'll successfully steal it from them. Right now only the 1, 2 and 3 Tails has been reworked by the 4 Tails is in progress, but the former I mentioned are all currently occupied so you'll need to get the kumi for them first then challenge the current Jinchuriki for it. Which one are you interested?
Oh yeah, I forgot we don't do tests anymore. I wanted to get the 2 tails. My favorite is actually 9-tails or/can settle with 8-tails. But those are taken. Anyway, Thanks.

Does anyone want to do a battle?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Getting 2 Tails would require fighting me lel and the 8 tails is actually open.
lol I'm too strong for you 🤭

You know what they should do... increase the Kumi reward for story-based battles in Battle Arena to like 500. if they do that, I will be making 25 threads right now and be close to my goal.

But anyway, let's fights? I'll start the thread.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
iirc its like this
1tails - Teno (Who I think has left so /might/ be open?)
2tails - Mirai
3tails - open
4tails - (kashin had it but not sure if still active? so might be open)
5tails - open
6tails - open
7tails - Shady Doctor
8tails - open
9tails - LGeezy

again its been a hot min since the list was updated

also battles currently give 500 kumi for a loss and 1000 kumi for a win, +/- 250 for rank differences.
So if a sage fights a sage, the rewards stay the same.
if a jounin fights a sage, if the jounin wins, they get 1250. if the sage wins they get 1000. if the jounin loses they get 750.
But these rewards are only for 'official' battles and do not give rewards for unofficial battles

Reactions: System001 and Urda

Ecstasy

Kin
22💸
Kumi
2,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iirc its like this
1tails - Teno (Who I think has left so /might/ be open?)
2tails - Mirai
3tails - open
4tails - (kashin had it but not sure if still active? so might be open)
5tails - open
6tails - open
7tails - Shady Doctor
8tails - open
9tails - LGeezy

again its been a hot min since the list was updated

also battles currently give 500 kumi for a loss and 1000 kumi for a win, +/- 250 for rank differences.
So if a sage fights a sage, the rewards stay the same.
if a jounin fights a sage, if the jounin wins, they get 1250. if the sage wins they get 1000. if the jounin loses they get 750.
But these rewards are only for 'official' battles and do not give rewards for unofficial battles
I'm chuunin, which Sage is trying to 'donate' me 1500 Kumi?

• Haha
Reactions: Urda