Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sixth Sense:
The user's senses are enhanced, allowing any and all sensing based abilities to be extended 2 additional landmarks if it covers a landmark OR the user is able to use the Sensory AN with no chakra cost.

Looking at bio speciality list. What is meant by Sensory AN with no chakra cost? Is it refering to this ability?

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sixth Sense:
The user's senses are enhanced, allowing any and all sensing based abilities to be extended 2 additional landmarks if it covers a landmark OR the user is able to use the Sensory AN with no chakra cost.

Looking at bio speciality list. What is meant by Sensory AN with no chakra cost? Is it refering to this ability?

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
Sensory Advanced Ninjutsu, which is that technique indeed

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not a moderator, just saying out of experience. They work really slow...
Oh okay. Sorry. I thought blue names were moderators lol. And I understand. I left town for a week and was excited to come back and RP but my bio still isn’t approved. I know whoever moves the bios is probably busy with life as well so I am not really worried about it. Just lost all my interest. There’s a lot to learn and I was excited and ready to learn. Not anymore lmao

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh okay. Sorry. I thought blue names were moderators lol. And I understand. I left town for a week and was excited to come back and RP but my bio still isn’t approved. I know whoever moves the bios is probably busy with life as well so I am not really worried about it. Just lost all my interest. There’s a lot to learn and I was excited and ready to learn. Not anymore lmao
I have premium >__O.
Understandable, i can teach on discord a few things like i did with Karui if youre still up for it.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have premium >__O.
Understandable, i can teach on discord a few things like i did with Karui if youre still up for it.
I rather not waste your time as my bio is not even approved however I am not opposed to it. And what do you mean you taught Karui? Isn’t she a character in the anime? Lmao

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have premium >__O.
And sorry for my misconception earlier. I’m just now noticing the special effects on your name. I thought it was pure blue. I tilted my phone to the side and it clearly says premium lmao It doesn’t show that when my phone is right side up. Also I’m blind so I didn’t see the special effects until I looked closer.