Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@the bold: The RP grew to a weird spot tbh, bro. Reporting became too frequent and Custom hoarding kept evolving and people would have more and more abilities but not want others to have stuff they deemed as stronger than them. Like it's weird, people would see someone make something and whether it was actually broken or OPed, it would be reported based on someone's individual ability to counter it ( and sometimes whether they thought they could counter it, right or not). There have been a lot of stuff reported that isnt hard to deal with and, admittedly, some reported that were valid but mostly it became a "Wow, I don't think I can beat this. It's too much, I'm gonna report it." And a lot of the time, it's like "all you need is a basic Fuuin seal" or Senjutsu, combos, etc that weren't hard to get. I think the late 2017 - early 19 years of reporting were worse and what caused a lot of burn out for a lot of us.
I def felt that burnout. I was inactive for how long before I actually came to you and was like "It aint workin out no more chief" Then I had the audacity to think later on down the line that I was gonna come back and do something and did for like a week and some change.

I remember I rarely dealt with customs outside of genjutsu and CCJ when we had the reduction in mod numbers just before my departure. Reports for customs weren't my thing but I can remember how much heat there was just by our chats in discord about people bringing up every tiny jutsu they couldn't deal with.

Lili, SY, Wesobi and Reborn I think. SY and Wesobi I think never made a bio. Lili dropped hers. I think Reborn as well. So I suppose its only me. T_T
Nah bro, I still rep my Force Sensitive bio, The Regent of the Mask. Love that mofo, even worked him into the lore of my new guy. However I'm indefinitely inactive sooooooooo it's like does it matter if I still have the bio or not? lol

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The premise of the system is super interesting but it seems a bit...complex and I didn't understand some things about it.

Long ago, someone suggested, dont remember who it was, that sages would make a bio that was "themselves" and that they could build upon. This bio would either be from their CC (if they had one) or have the same structure and make up of a canon bio but with the sage's story in NB, his look, etc. After having this bio for some time, people would be able to use stuff like genetic implantation, eye implantation, etc to grow it if feasible as long as such combinations were possible in NB.

So, for example, in NB at the time you had Wood+Sharingan in some bios as well as Wood+Rinnegan+Sharingan. You'd be able to make a CC bio that could receive a Sharingan and Wood DNA implantation. However, since there was no Byakugan + Lava for example, you wouldn't be able to combine those.

At the time it was deemed potencially too broken. The power level of the RP was simply too low to have bios running away like that. But for me, the RP aspect of gathering DNA or Eyes from people to build on your bio using official battles and RP was very interesting. As well as the idea of a Sage having himself made into a bio with the abilities he wanted and was known to use.

With the current RP kumi system, this could be a nice way though to monetize (kumi wise) some things. For example, if a ninja can gather DNA from someone but he doesn't have Medical Jutsu to implant it he can pay a member with medical nin to do it. Or you could trade DNA ou Doujutsu through Kumi. There would be interesting aspects to it. Broken and not possible in the RP, perhaps. But interesting nonetheless.