Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
How about Enzymatic Water? The idea would be using water as a basis, adding some earth for substance. The result would be a thick gluey liquid filled with enzymes. Enzymes are proteins that can "break down" stuff. Using narutoverse logic and chakra, it would be possible to assume them strong enough to break down anything. Weakness would be lightning (since it destroys the enzymes) and heat/extreme cold (since they also destroys the enzymes).

Don't give me ideas lol
See thats a great idea, however I was thinking more along the lines of a water based slime, that is concentrated with earth, making it more of a proper semi liquid slime.
Strengths would be fire, (flame retardant and little heat conductivity), water, (non soluble in water, only adds to its mass) and Earth, (capable of compressing into its cracks and expanding like ice, or capable of absorbing impact vibrations from physical objects)
Weaknesses being Wind, capable of slicing it up, and Lightning, distrupting and exploding the bonds of the slime.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well originally the idea was jsut to make slime, something stretchy and mouldable, however trying to take it a step further I thought I might be able to include some kind of acid/break down type of property.
This sounds a lot like a corrosive mud. You could start from peat as a base and then build outwards from there.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See thats a great idea, however I was thinking more along the lines of a water based slime, that is concentrated with earth, making it more of a proper semi liquid slime.
Strengths would be fire, (flame retardant and little heat conductivity), water, (non soluble in water, only adds to its mass) and Earth, (capable of compressing into its cracks and expanding like ice, or capable of absorbing impact vibrations from physical objects)
Weaknesses being Wind, capable of slicing it up, and Lightning, distrupting and exploding the bonds of the slime.
Isn't that just...Mud? Because, simple slime (viscous gelatin based organic guey thick liquid) exists. Acidic corrosive slime exists. Heck, you can even make guey slime water customs. What would be the point?

Think of the end result you want to achieve in terms of an element and backtrack to how you can make it feasible narutoverse wise and without colliding with existing things. Its often the best way to make a custom element.

If I could submit a 3rd CE I'd retry making Protein Release. The idea I had with Lili was making a CE where you would generate essentially meat and flesh and use it like you would Wood, Mushrooms, etc. The idea of creating "meat" to attack your enemy....tasty. Also, it left the door open to slimey meat, hard keratin-like meat, bouncy meat, also enzymes, healing, etc.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This sounds a lot like a corrosive mud. You could start from peat as a base and then build outwards from there.
Isn't that just...Mud? Because, simple slime (viscous gelatin based organic guey thick liquid) exists. Acidic corrosive slime exists. Heck, you can even make guey slime water customs. What would be the point?

Think of the end result you want to achieve in terms of an element and backtrack to how you can make it feasible narutoverse wise and without colliding with existing things. Its often the best way to make a custom element.

If I could submit a 3rd CE I'd retry making Protein Release. The idea I had with Lili was making a CE where you would generate essentially meat and flesh and use it like you would Wood, Mushrooms, etc. The idea of creating "meat" to attack your enemy....tasty. Also, it left the door open to slimey meat, hard keratin-like meat, bouncy meat, also enzymes, healing, etc.
Ah see, this is what I need, people to help me bounce ideas off of, and refine the idea!
Firstly as for Protien release, Im sure you could do that with Yang as well, as it can create whole new body parts lmao!

My first CE, Sugar, was great for me, had medical properties, a crystaline object state, it was good. Now I want need to refine how I want to make this Acidic Slime, because no one can create fire based CE's anymore with Geezy copywriting anything plasma based lmao

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah see, this is what I need, people to help me bounce ideas off of, and refine the idea!
Firstly as for Protien release, Im sure you could do that with Yang as well, as it can create whole new body parts lmao!

My first CE, Sugar, was great for me, had medical properties, a crystaline object state, it was good. Now I want need to refine how I want to make this Acidic Slime, because no one can create fire based CE's anymore with Geezy copywriting anything plasma based lmao
You mean, Yang customs revolving around the idea of Protein Generation and manipulation? Hum.. Hum... thats actually not a bad idea. Dunno how feasible it is but..hum...

An element can look like fire and not be fire thus serving the power fantasy of fire yet having other properties. Think about that.

As for Sugar, thats an interesting idea! Good one!

In terms of acids... I dunno man. Out of ideas here.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
You mean, Yang customs revolving around the idea of Protein Generation and manipulation? Hum.. Hum... thats actually not a bad idea. Dunno how feasible it is but..hum...

An element can look like fire and not be fire thus serving the power fantasy of fire yet having other properties. Think about that.

As for Sugar, thats an interesting idea! Good one!

In terms of acids... I dunno man. Out of ideas here.
Well Yang Tech, Touch of the Sun can create limbs and muscle and flesh and bone, so you have your base for protien creation right there. While Yang may be able to recreate limbs, Im sure with the right wording and idea you could create a CE or CJ based around creating simple protien/muscle creations.

I tried making Freezing fire, effectively fire but the reverse of burning, freezing something instead. But I made the mistake of mentioning Plasma in the description, and it got declined.

Ill work something out, it looks like customs will still be closed for a little bit, so Ill have some time to edit and work out a base for my Acidic Slime.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For what its worth, I loved protein release

That's not entirely true, I submitted a Fire CE this cycle that's on track to approval. Chemically, yes, fire is exhausted. But there's nothing stopping you from exploring the abstract qualities of something.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For what its worth, I loved protein release

That's not entirely true, I submitted a Fire CE this cycle that's on track to approval. Chemically, yes, fire is exhausted. But there's nothing stopping you from exploring the abstract qualities of something.
'That's not entirely true, I submitted a Fire CE this cycle that's on track to approval.'

U h8 2 c it