Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Basic 5 senses are Touch, Smell, Taste, Sight and Hearing. Outside of that you have Balance, Kinesthesic Sense (dunno if thats how its spelled though) and Pain. Additionally you have other stuff like Hunger and what not but lets focus on the big 8. Now, the first 5 exist to perceive the stimulus of the world around you and enable your brain to make a picture of it. The other 3 are linked to your own body and how its funcioning and can be considered "internal senses". Balance pertains to knowing the orientation of your body in relation to gravity, Kinesthesic Sense relates to your brain's ability to know where every body part is in relation to the body itself (its the information you receive that lets you put your hand behind your back and know its behind your back and in what position are the fingers without having to look) and Pain pertains to the information that something isn't right with your body.

In narutoverse, in a battle, those 3 last senses are useless which leaves the basic 5. Hayabusa, in how its worded, can hide their presence from other senses than the basic 5 passively. So, chakra sensing, force sense, energy sense, temperature sensing, emotion sensing, etc. However, you can still hear them, touch them, see them, taste them (if thats your thing) or smell them (again, if thats your thing).

I don't feel its OP because to "hide themselves" from those 5 basic ones, they need to use a technique. Its strong, yes, specially against certain bios that rely on those extra senses, but not OP. To hide themselves completely, they need to disappear from existance through a move and chakra cost. Its not unlike....Teleportation or some other high level technique. But if they want to attack, they need to "return" to existence and can, therefore, be felt.

Also, and this is my personal reasoning, this doesn't prevent you from sensing techniques they use or chakra they externalize or manifestations of their techniques, etc. Even some of those blocked techniques can be used but in an inverse way...but thats another thing lol
Well, just to clarify - this doesn't require a technique actually. It's the active portion of our passive, which requires a move slot to use but everything else is correct in terms of not being able to attack. It's like what I did with the Taijin passive to break the illusion in our fight, utilized the active portion of the passive at the cost of a moveslot. Unless you meant "technique" as move slot, which in that case, ignore me. *Fades back into Wuji*

Reactions: RuckenTM

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I understand, we all make sacrifices for the design and things we want for our Customs. The clan idea I origiinally had, was based on a Light/Dark theme, as in (similar to Binkan/Star Wars) you had a Light Path, and Dark path. But the decision was that Light already existed as a CE and the Dark spec was too similar to the Dark AE, so I had to sacrifice and effectively just use more of a cosmetic theme instead.
But Binkan are a really fascinating clan, as a Star Wars fan, its nice to see them integrated into the NRP. Might have to go read through your CJ thread to see tha abilities you made! Are you thinking of adding anyone into the clan?
I made a Force Grip which encapsulates Force Push, Pull, Grip and Shield. Made Force Acrobatics, which has Jump, Dash, Movement. Then Force Awakening which is essentially the force ultimate of Galen in SW: TFU2. Its a mode of sorts. Then the other 4 customs are force dualities. Calm/Rage, Absorb/Drain, Protect/Persuasion and Mind Trick/Will Bend.

Still up for approval is Way of the Force which is an attempt to make all main forms of Chakra Saber combat into a CCJ. Won't be easy to get approved as its a very long CCJ.

Atm, no. To allow people to join my clan I need to be willing to manage it properly. The clan has some abilities that cant be misused or abused. So a lenghty and very detail training is needed. Additionally, because of the concept of the clan, making CCJs for it isn't easy and I'd only be confortable overseeing all the CCJs made which would mean a very hands on approach. Not only is that time consuming as its a unfair to the member who entered it. Would you want me overseeing your every CCJ attempt or badgering on about CC limits and ability usage? I don't think its a very...tantilizing idea.
Yeah am losing my mind. Probably overthinking something >.<
I think you are. Just use sexy jutsu. Works even with Kaguya.

• Haha

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, just to clarify - this doesn't require a technique actually. It's the active portion of our passive, which requires a move slot to use but everything else is correct in terms of not being able to attack. It's like what I did with the Taijin passive to break the illusion in our fight, utilized the active portion of the passive at the cost of a moveslot. Unless you meant "technique" as move slot, which in that case, ignore me. *Fades back into Wuji*
Lol yeah, I meant you spend a move but said technqiue. Nvm me! Also, get out of here you OP former student! Which student surpasses his master?????!!!!! SHAME!

*cries in force tears*

• Haha

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I made a Force Grip which encapsulates Force Push, Pull, Grip and Shield. Made Force Acrobatics, which has Jump, Dash, Movement. Then Force Awakening which is essentially the force ultimate of Galen in SW: TFU2. Its a mode of sorts. Then the other 4 customs are force dualities. Calm/Rage, Absorb/Drain, Protect/Persuasion and Mind Trick/Will Bend.

Still up for approval is Way of the Force which is an attempt to make all main forms of Chakra Saber combat into a CCJ. Won't be easy to get approved as its a very long CCJ.

Atm, no. To allow people to join my clan I need to be willing to manage it properly. The clan has some abilities that cant be misused or abused. So a lenghty and very detail training is needed. Additionally, because of the concept of the clan, making CCJs for it isn't easy and I'd only be confortable overseeing all the CCJs made which would mean a very hands on approach. Not only is that time consuming as its a unfair to the member who entered it. Would you want me overseeing your every CCJ attempt or badgering on about CC limits and ability usage? I don't think its a very...tantilizing idea.

I think you are. Just use sexy jutsu. Works even with Kaguya.
Id love to remake some of the abilities from KOTOR or TOR. Honestly, even if some of the abilities are the same, it would still be awesome to be able to recreate my character aha. Or even make Master Shan or Darth Nox.
Hey thats fair, that your clan, you get to decide how it goes. As for the overseeing CCJ, I wouldn't mind, only because I'm not all overly that clever/creative when it comes to writing CJ. Ill have an idea in my head but then when I go to write it, it either doesnt translate properly, or doesnt exactly work the way I thought. Either way, Even if you had only one student, Padawan or Acolyte, I'm sure theyd love to learn.
Honestly the biggest draw for joining would be having a Binkan vs Binkan fight lmao

You must be registered for see images

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was so proud of him. And he's my student now old man. Still love you Scorpsy
So you're the one to blame for my shame!!!!!!

Btw, hey!!!!! :p How you've been man?!

I don't have Yin or Yang like half the RP now (which seems to be a big threat these days) or a large cj arsenal lol
Still strong!

Reactions: Venom

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're the one to blame for my shame!!!!!!

Btw, hey!!!!! :p How you've been man?!

Still strong!
That depends on perspective. If you hadn't approved my clan you might not have found yourself in the situation you were in. So it's actually your fault indirectly...but I guess I can take some credit for that too.

I've been chillin. Job pissing me off, have the best gf, getting swol, locked down because of pandemic and incompetent govment. About to ignore to tune out a meeting I have remotely in the next 3 minutes. HBU, heard you were making a comeback in the RP. Bold move in this day and age.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That depends on perspective. If you hadn't approved my clan you might not have found yourself in the situation you were in. So it's actually your fault indirectly...but I guess I can take some credit for that too.

I've been chillin. Job pissing me off, have the best gf, getting swol, locked down because of pandemic and incompetent govment. About to ignore to tune out a meeting I have remotely in the next 3 minutes. HBU, heard you were making a comeback in the RP. Bold move in this day and age.
****! why did I teach you the whole mind games thing? *sigh*

I'm ok. Still doing the 2 jobs thing. As Nurse, the whole Covid thing is a stressfull and worrying when you have so many elderly people at your responsability. But so far things are stable. We are starting to experience what can become a second wave of infections. Mortality rate is still very low. But politics are starting to play a big role on decisions and eventually money and economy will speak louder. Comemorated 12 years together. Living and such. Starting to hunt for an apartment. Same old.

Yeah, I saw the two love birds on my FB feed the other day. All smiley and stuff. :lovestruck:

Lol News travels fast as ever I see! But just came back to have some battles. Want to complete my CC as well. Since I'm doing less hours now because I was doing so many during March, April and May, I have a bit more free time than usual.

Reactions: Zatanna

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****! why did I teach you the whole mind games thing? *sigh*

I'm ok. Still doing the 2 jobs thing. As Nurse, the whole Covid thing is a stressfull and worrying when you have so many elderly people at your responsability. But so far things are stable. We are starting to experience what can become a second wave of infections. Mortality rate is still very low. But politics are starting to play a big role on decisions and eventually money and economy will speak louder. Comemorated 12 years together. Living and such. Starting to hunt for an apartment. Same old.

Yeah, I saw the two love birds on my FB feed the other day. All smiley and stuff. :lovestruck:

Lol News travels fast as ever I see! But just came back to have some battles. Want to complete my CC as well. Since I'm doing less hours now because I was doing so many during March, April and May, I have a bit more free time than usual.
Actually, Lili taught me the mind games. You taught me how to subvert the mind games. You can't tell me it's not a Lili thing to do to blame the victims of her manipulation.

Hope you're putting your medjutsu to work at the hospital brah. Would've expected you to have come up with a cure already.

I had to pull away from the game. Lost interest and modship went into a huge downward spiral. RP community became too taxing to deal with while being a part of it too. Also the vibrant and intense hatred for my clan despite the years constantly explaining things and even going as far as to outline how to beat it. That also took its tole on me.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh look. Has an Edo Tensei Bartholomew that has EIG.
Certainly not OP. >_>
I mean, relative to what's out there? Homie really not all that. Like, Edo Tensai means nothing without a nice bio to use. Bart clan I wouldn't call outta pocket. I believe they got their share of nerfing. And EIG? Ehhh risk-reward scenario pretty even.

Tbh, Venom kinda a punk. Shoot, you'd call me OP by those standards and I still can't fight my way out of a paperbag in this gen's RP (probably wouldn't even show up imma keep it real).