Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Well for an rp chat this sure did go a bit.... well... unique?

Now i'm wondering, what are peoples goals in the rp atm apart from yin yang? I mean after EMS i was legendary contract or custom kin
Yin primarily, alongside with Legendary Contract and Med/MedFūin, for my Nara bio!
And I guess I'll probably drop Minato eventually for a more powerful canon bio, probably a Six Paths level bio or equivalent, but the Kumi prices are wild for those.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage rank is next for me. Hehehe
For your own clan? Saiyans? xD

Yin primarily, alongside with Legendary Contract and Med/MedFūin, for my Nara bio!
And I guess I'll probably drop Minato eventually for a more powerful canon bio, probably a Six Paths level bio or equivalent, but the Kumi prices are wild for those.
What you thinking for legendary contract bro?
Yeah gotta rank up from that cannon fodder, even my alt got minato bro...

Yin, then go after either an obito ms or shisui one, cant decide really which one id like more.. i also need muh three wise men for ce moles.
Shisui, that MS gen of his is the GOAT

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's my spirit animal !
Uhuh, you do you man... its... working out for you...

But then again i have a tech very similar to kotoamatsukami. Aka the puppet curse, i love the obitos s/t abilities.
No, you don't. Shisui's MS in the RP is absolute... nothing really compares apart from the yin gen which is max level...

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for an rp chat this sure did go a bit.... well... unique?

Now i'm wondering, what are peoples goals in the rp atm apart from yin yang? I mean after EMS i was legendary contract or custom kin
i want to fully understand the byakugan use and rank up if possible.
Bio changes with other skin and CE included will follow.
i took it really slowly.