Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, that stuff you can add to your bio for free in your "Other" section. If you check out one of the bio's linked in my signature you can't get an idea of the things you can add.
I have a question too: if I don't have a kunai in the bio I cannot use it? And if I can use basic ninja elements like shurikens and kunais, how many can I use in a battle?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question too: if I don't have a kunai in the bio I cannot use it? And if I can use basic ninja elements like shurikens and kunais, how many can I use in a battle?
Sure, just say they are in your ninja pouch or wherever, and as many as you like. They are considered free form attacks so the limit is your imagination

Reactions: Michelle

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is a good thing. It's like when you play tennis and your pouch could have always balls to play ^^
Inventor unlimited of shurikens and kunais! Beware folks, i'm dangerous >.>
To be honest, many many a fight have been won by someone forgetting about a kunai being tossed at them and failing to dodge it

Reactions: Michelle

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I read it in other part of the forum too, a kunai is deadly enough to win a battle, so it's a real good thing to have them unlimited.
It used to be. With the new Rules, a Kunai is freeform damage, and thats really low(i dont have the value) but its less to or equal to an E rank jutsu, which is 5 dmg, and a jonin has 160 hp, so, its more of a back in the day thing than something from this new age

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It used to be. With the new Rules, a Kunai is freeform damage, and thats really low(i dont have the value) but its less to or equal to an E rank jutsu, which is 5 dmg, and a jonin has 160 hp, so, its more of a back in the day thing than something from this new age
so a kunai in the opponent's heart don't kill him?

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not I says me lol. Never died of an errand kunai i coulda free form dodged.... not that there's anything wrong with that
Oh wait maybe it was me :thinking:

But tbh thats where the new health rules get kind of blurry with certain people telling me them that killing them actually isn't killing them and then other people saying otherwise

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wait maybe it was me :thinking:

But tbh thats where the new health rules get kind of blurry with certain people telling me them that killing them actually isn't killing them and then other people saying otherwise
This is the kind of things that makes RP complicated nowadays. People who disagree about the result of a killing action who looks hard to judge is troublesome.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the kind of things that makes RP complicated nowadays. People who disagree about the result of a killing action who looks hard to judge is troublesome.
There are different levels as well depending on where your attack lands. Things like fatal area's would be considered Double Damage from being a critical hit and such.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are different levels as well depending on where your attack lands. Things like fatal area's would be considered Double Damage from being a critical hit and such.
In a battle if i say i am aiming at my opponent's heart, he can say he dodged it somehow. How can I put it to be sure that my kunai stabs the oponent?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
In a battle if i say i am aiming at my opponent's heart, he can say he dodged it somehow. How can I put it to be sure that my kunai stabs the oponent?
You cant. Unless you throw the Kunai with more speed than the opponent can track. As freeform throwing a kunai is(if i rememebr rightly) only as fast as your base speed, you'll never be able to throw one faster unless you using Eight inner gates or something. You're best off with a Wind Cj or a Lightning cj along the lines of "increases the speed of the kunai x4 your base" of something along those lines