Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno if a battle still needs to be official for a rank up but if not i could spar ya. What rank are u now?
i am a chuunin but i have to upgrade my bio bcz the rank is the prize for the day 24.
It will take some time for me atm, and the battle has to be official to rank up. Thanks for your offer, I will take it when i'll be ready to be:beat:...

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! I am just going to dump some art projects that I have been working on when I had time. Um, I was supposed to finish some of these long time ago for some people here but I was really busy so yeah... These are all RP related so I guess I am staying on topic. I am putting everything in spoilers so people who are not interested can just skip. I know that there are at least three RPers would want to open the spoiler, one of whom is Vex... I am now sure who are other two but yeah whatever...

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

So the first thing is a design for the city Keishi (hope I spell this right) within the Naruto World. I can´t exactly remember who requested this. It was some important person for like creating Naruto World for RP here. I don´t know... Can be anyone... I don´t remember...
You must be registered for see images
This was a design for a character based on Sishui Uchiha.
This is a personal project but it involved RP.
Last year I created a place called headquarters where all RP mods gather and like work or whatever they do. This was it.
Some of the planing for the design made for Vex.
The final design made for Vex. Ah, Pekoms is there as well but everything is made around Vex...

Little focus I suppose cus its a lot of things going on....

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hey! I am just going to dump some art projects that I have been working on when I had time. Um, I was supposed to finish some of these long time ago for some people here but I was really busy so yeah... These are all RP related so I guess I am staying on topic. I am putting everything in spoilers so people who are not interested can just skip. I know that there are at least three RPers would want to open the spoiler, one of whom is Vex... I am now sure who are other two but yeah whatever...

So the first thing is a design for the city Keishi (hope I spell this right) within the Naruto World. I can´t exactly remember who requested this. It was some important person for like creating Naruto World for RP here. I don´t know... Can be anyone... I don´t remember...
Last year I created a place called headquarters where all RP mods gather and like work or whatever they do. This was it.
The final design made for Vex. Ah, Pekoms is there as well but everything is made around Vex...

Amazing as usual Azu.

Reactions: Azu

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

GJ hun!

Reactions: Azu