Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi everyone! I'm old in the forum but new in this section.
I will start by reading the sticky threads.. a lot of walls of text ^^
And maybe when I'll figure it out i'll make my own bio :whip::super:
If you'd like to begin role-playing you can ask a sensei to give you an orientation, just look for a member with an orange name. It's basically a video game tutorial that will allow you to familiarize yourself with the rp. It will help you learn how to create a bio, learn how to battle, rp, and perform missions. It will also make all of the walls of text a bit easier because someone will be there with you walking you through everything every step of the way. Of course, you don't have to do this, I just believe it will help you. Keep in mind even if you do ask for an orientation you can continue role-playing and exploring the systems on your own so if you'd like to practice battling, or performing missions you can do that and have an orientation. At the end, of the orientation, you're awarded 2k kumi which is our currency to buy abilities so finishing it will let you get a headstart on finding the abilities you might like to invest in. Hopefully, you find something that is fun for you and if you have any questions related to the Ninja World you can direct them at me.​

Reactions: Michelle