Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Lord of Kaos since this the only way to get you to reply lol “can self-made awards created for a small RP tournament be granted to a user or is that not a thing?”
I think it really depends on the prices. Also it's not always LoK's RP as we know, it's sometimes Daemons too and he's more lenient.

mebeh

Last edited:

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think we know eachother but I like that image in you sig. It's a bit big and your avatar is a bit small so I went ahead and fixed that for you.. Here ya go..

You must be registered to see images

You must be registered to see images
thank you I will fix it when I have a chance

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What up RP Family, someone gimme ideas for my 3 bios cause right know I have nothin

I'll be changing my Saiyan bio to Mysterious Peacock but any ideas for other 2? I can always go back to Hyuga, Uchiha, Sakura Skin, but I don't know. Ronin looks cool too

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What up RP Family, someone gimme ideas for my 3 bios cause right know I have nothin

I'll be changing my Saiyan bio to Mysterious Peacock but any ideas for other 2? I can always go back to Hyuga, Uchiha, Sakura Skin, but I don't know. Ronin looks cool too
Welcome back. I hope your vacation was eventful and a blast! :)

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wassup bro? hope ya enjoyed ya sen

depends on ya playstyle i wouldnt know.