Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big bet. I probably won't get accepted and if I do I'll probably fail but it was a nice question to know the answer to just in case. If I don't get accepted I'll just go ahead and take the skills test.
The skills test and the sensei test are one and the same. If you pass, you will either be made into a sensei or a reserve sensei. Passing however satifies the requirement of passing a Skills Test though.

For the mangekyo sharingan youd then need to pass an ability or battle test in addition to the skills test.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The skills test and the sensei test are one and the same. If you pass, you will either be made into a sensei or a reserve sensei. Passing however satifies the requirement of passing a Skills Test though.

For the mangekyo sharingan youd then need to pass an ability or battle test in addition to the skills test.

Word, yeah. Someone told me that when I had first come back. So I'm down for whatever. Thanks for the link.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Word, yeah. Someone told me that when I had first come back. So I'm down for whatever. Thanks for the link.
The tier list is the official up to date list of requirements for bios. The special bio and abilitiy pages are somewhat out of date. Always be sure to cross reference with the official tier list.

Reactions: Troi