Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Really? I didn't want to pick them, but they sound reasonable when I did. I figure at least a God-tier Character like Six Path Sasuke should be a choice just for fun. It draws new members in and a chance to test abilities. Similar to the pick of Delta. I needed a Boruto character and I focus around Scientific Ninja Tools. I'm not a big fan of SNT but it was something that was neat to try. I didn't want to pick the regular run of the mill characters. Besides, nobody objected to my choices or wanted to add in the discussion of my suggesting it (besides Mirai).
Most knew those options were definitely a no and opted to not touch on it much.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most knew those options were definitely a no and opted to not touch on it much.

Fine.

If you wanna try out these bios you can't be bothered to earn just make a battle thread in Konoha Town or something
Not the same. And It feels like cheating. I don't mind a Trial Bio because their is restrictions.

IDK why you guys are taking it the wrong way or misunderstanding. I'm going to earn my BIO through Missions. I just wanted the price lowered for characters. Rather LOK said Yes or No, it didn't really matter. I knew I still had to do missions to get the Bio. Same with Trail BIO. Although, it was something I wanted updated, I really like the achievement of owning the BIO.